Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Best Tren I've ever used was by Swisher years ago and it was really dark like black coffee! True story! It was a blend of Tren E, Ace, and base! Kicked my ass. Circa 06-07ish

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    Best Tren I've ever used was by Swisher years ago and it was really dark like black coffee! True story! It was a blend of Tren E, Ace, and base! Kicked my ass. Circa 06-07ish
    Dude Im not sure if you remeber pharmalogic "bushmaster" ? That guys tren was fuckin wicked as fuck .....not over dosed / smooth ass fuck just down rite off the chain .....there were 2 guys over asf who ran tren at high doses , so those guys seen the reviews and decided to run it hahahaha ....1 guy was around and posting up to the point where he said god damn I gotta lower the dose .....then disappeared ....the 2nd guy went off the deep end .....true story ....hhahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Dude Im not sure if you remeber pharmalogic "bushmaster" ? That guys tren was fuckin wicked as fuck .....not over dosed / smooth ass fuck just down rite off the chain .....there were 2 guys over asf who ran tren at high doses , so those guys seen the reviews and decided to run it hahahaha ....1 guy was around and posting up to the point where he said god damn I gotta lower the dose .....then disappeared ....the 2nd guy went off the deep end .....true story ....hhahahahahaha
    Yeah man I remember him. Everyone said he had some really good gear. Hes always talked about in the best labs discussion threads. Feds knew every drop box he was using cuz I know someone who had them show up and ask for a meeting. And that was right about the time I was going to get a few things. Didn't lol

Yeah man I remember him. Everyone said he had some really good gear. Hes always talked about in the best labs discussion threads. Feds knew every drop box he was using cuz I know someone who had them show up and ask for a meeting. And that was right about the time I was going to get a few things. Didn't lol
    Damn that's nuts man.... I only remember him sourcing for a few months, if I remember right he brought out the MCT full fledged.

But to have people watch you and know your drops that quick is insane.

He did have some of the gear ....he did run into an test e issue (bein underdosed ).....but we got close for short period before his pinch ....dude was the most honest guy I ever ran into ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Damn that's nuts man.... I only remember him sourcing for a few months, if I remember right he brought out the MCT full fledged.

But to have people watch you and know your drops that quick is insane.
    Yeah he sourced hgh for quite a while ...he then switched to gear and gh ....

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    I take that challenge!
    Trying you next, bro.