Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 37 to 44 of 44
  1. #37
    M&S Veteran Shanedoolie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    A shitty mitten
    Posts
    1,726
    Rep Power
    45
    You don't need to be good at technology and emailing to pin gear and get gains!! Just have a mod email him your addy. Lol


  2. #38
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    912
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    I hope you get chosen cause you definitely proven yourself on the board ...if stealth chooses you they will be makin the rite choice !!
    Thanks man I would definitely do my best to represent this board, I'm pretty sure he picked me but like I said I can't seem to communicate with him..I tried two emails multiple times and even pmd him my email address on here so we will see

  3. #39
    M&S Veteran Shanedoolie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    A shitty mitten
    Posts
    1,726
    Rep Power
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Thanks man I would definitely do my best to represent this board, I'm pretty sure he picked me but like I said I can't seem to communicate with him..I tried two emails multiple times and even pmd him my email address on here so we will see
    Dude,, what email are you using?
    Start a protonmail account real quick and use that.


  4. #40
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    912
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanedoolie1 View Post
    Dude,, what email are you using?
    Start a protonmail account real quick and use that.
    I got tutanota

  5. #41
    M&S Veteran Shanedoolie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    A shitty mitten
    Posts
    1,726
    Rep Power
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    I got tutanota
    Tellin ya man,,, grab a proton account real quick and you'll be set.
    That's what I use and it's very simple. Never had a problem emailing anyone, including stealth.


  6. #42
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    912
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanedoolie1 View Post
    Tellin ya man,,, grab a proton account real quick and you'll be set.
    That's what I use and it's very simple. Never had a problem emailing anyone, including stealth.
    I got one the other day and forgot my log in haha I wrote it down this time..I pmd him my email and he sent me a reply saying it was an attachment so if he emails me again I should just be able to reply..so the ball is in his court and I'm ready to hoop it up haha

  7. #43
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6,125
    Rep Power
    149
    LOL...bro if you need more help just hit me up. I can send stealth your email addy if you want and try to get things rolling for the both of you. Always just a PM away brother.

  8. #44
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    912
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    LOL...bro if you need more help just hit me up. I can send stealth your email addy if you want and try to get things rolling for the both of you. Always just a PM away brother.
    That would be great man I will send you my email here later today bro thanks

Similar Threads

  1. Any vets with advice ?
    By Mlb123 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-13-2017, 10:08 PM
  2. - - Looking for a couple Vets to do some testing - -
    By Dark Horse in forum Muscle and Science Announcements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-13-2017, 08:09 PM
  3. Rookie here to gain some knowledge from the Vets
    By Tikijoe in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 06:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •