Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJassol View Post
    a lot of big paragraphs in this thread. can I get the condensed version?
    Seriousely!!
    Last edited by twisted; 07-20-2017 at 06:59 PM.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Agree now imo you can treat m&s with as much respect as bop ..no disrespect intended why hold give aways on a forum you pay fees at ? Fuck that board there all dick sucking ball gobbling gear whores !!....

Also again no disrespect ..but try having our members run logs not other members from other boards ...but our active members here ...

Im not sayin this to be dick....
    Again it is childish that you are checking up on a sponsor on another forum and seeing what they are doing. I have held giveqways here and been good to all your members. Nobody at BOP is acting like a high school girl asking me what I'm doing at M and S so...with all due respect, grow up twisted and unless u have a problem with something I've done on your forum then mind your own business and don't worry about other forums.

And who's running a log for me? Jtip is suppose to run a log with me when he starts back up if that is ok???

I would be happy to pay monthly fees here if u and mick would act like adults and not bash me because I'm on another forum. Do you guys do this to all of your sponsors or just the ones with zero complaints and all happy customers?

Quote Originally Posted by Olympia Labs View Post
    Again it is childish that you are checking up on a sponsor on another forum and seeing what they are doing. I have held giveqways here and been good to all your members. Nobody at BOP is acting like a high school girl asking me what I'm doing at M and S so...with all due respect, grow up twisted and unless u have a problem with something I've done on your forum then mind your own business and don't worry about other forums.

And who's running a log for me? Jtip is suppose to run a log with me when he starts back up if that is ok???

I would be happy to pay monthly fees here if u and mick would act like adults and not bash me because I'm on another forum. Do you guys do this to all of your sponsors or just the ones with zero complaints and all happy customers?
    No it isnt childish at all Im a super mod here my priority is create and maintain a community thats happy ...but hey dark horse said the same thing about me bein childish ..

For your info it isnt childish its our job broski !! If you dont like it tuff ...we do check up on sponsors that are here and have a lab on other boards ..we care about members here were a members first board broski !!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    No it isnt childish at all Im a super mod here my priority is create and maintain a community thats happy ...but hey dark horse said the same thing about me bein childish ..
    Your members are happy with me it's you butthurt mods that stalk other forums. Any members not happy with me please let this "Super Mod" know

So explain what u need from me to be happy. Me only be on m and s? You dont have a monopoly and if you can't get over your childish ways you will run this forum in the ground.

I don't know or give a shit who dark horse is

Quote Originally Posted by Olympia Labs View Post
    Your members are happy with me it's you butthurt mods that stalk other forums. Any members not happy with me please let this "Super Mod" know

So explain what u need from me to be happy. Me only be on m and s? You dont have a monopoly and if you can't get over your childish ways you will run this forum in the ground.

I don't know or give a shit who dark horse is
    Hey lets take this to pm

You write and act just like dark horse ..you did same shit he did come cryin in this section and you write/post same way! ...see dont take it personal ,but again its my job to look out for members here ...doesnt matter you come cryin in this section and post lol...boo hoo ....now you wanna dictate what super mods are suppose to do and not do ? ....listen last time broski I will check up any sponsor on any forum as long they occupy a banner here! Remember members first here ....

Listen lets let this go
    Last edited by twisted; 07-20-2017 at 08:05 PM.

Closed thread .....

After finally reading his Paragraphs I have to say the Drama Queen obviously is you. Starting a thread and Trying to call people out lmao.

What you don't tell people is you're on this board for free except a one time fee and that fee is there just in case you scam someone.

So you're here for free yet doing giveaways on other boards you pay 600 a month for PLUS auctions yet you do shit for M&S.

Yes I will watch other boards because that's how we protect members and be on the look out for scammers ect.

Yes we the mods make a deal with the sponsors we bring over but we're not paid at all. Yes I got some of your gear.

I never said I wanted Pesos to rep for you either wtf is that shit? However I did say I would rep for you in the future if I don't mod anymore.

I shouldn't have hid your thread my bad...Also I never deleted your thread I just hid it... Just to get this reaction

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    After finally reading his Paragraphs I have to say the Drama Queen obviously is you. Starting a thread and Trying to call people out lmao.

What you don't tell people is you're on this board for free except a one time fee and that fee is there just in case you scam someone.

So you're here for free yet doing giveaways on other boards you pay 600 a month for PLUS auctions yet you do shit for M&S.

Yes I will watch other boards because that's how we protect members and be on the look out for scammers ect.

Yes we the mods make a deal with the sponsors we bring over but we're not paid at all. Yes I got some of your gear.

I never said I wanted Pesos to rep for you either wtf is that shit? However I did say I would rep for you in the future if I don't mod anymore.

I shouldn't have hid your thread my bad...Also I never deleted your thread I just hid it... Just to get this reaction
    Dark horse = Ifbb !!! Trust me !! Thats why there gh is same and they popped up when ifbb knew there faith !!! ...makes sense huh ?
    Last edited by twisted; 10-09-2017 at 06:07 PM.