Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 362

Thread: All Sciroxx

  1. #37
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7,003
    Rep Power
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama View Post
    Yea, and this being the very first time I have ever used it, my receptors are pulling it in!!!
    I see you liking thee var lol

  2. #38
    Member Bama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    I see you liking thee var lol
    YES!


  3. #39
    Member Bama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    23
    Hey Hey!!! Another smooth pin this morning and today I have noticed my energy and stamina up a bit!!! Had another good workout tonight with some good pumps and feeling full. I actually feel pumped all day during the day!! Love it.


    Fri Workout: Back
    Closegrip lat pull-
    Warm up 60lbs 212r
    100lbs- 310r
    Cable single arm row
    60lbs-310r
    Straight bar lat pull down
    90lbs-310r

    Biceps:
    Cable straight bar curls
    90lbs-310r
    Cable with rope
    75lbs-310r
    Hammer curls
    30lbs- 38r



  4. #40
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7,003
    Rep Power
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama View Post
    Hey Hey!!! Another smooth pin this morning and today I have noticed my energy and stamina up a bit!!! Had another good workout tonight with some good pumps and feeling full. I actually feel pumped all day during the day!! Love it.


    Fri Workout: Back
    Closegrip lat pull-
    Warm up 60lbs 212r
    100lbs- 310r
    Cable single arm row
    60lbs-310r
    Straight bar lat pull down
    90lbs-310r

    Biceps:
    Cable straight bar curls
    90lbs-310r
    Cable with rope
    75lbs-310r
    Hammer curls
    30lbs- 38r
    Gearz starting to kick in broski ....buckle up its gonna be a bumpy ride lol

  5. #41
    Member Bama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Gearz starting to kick in broski ....buckle up its gonna be a bumpy ride lol
    I believe so Twisted woke up this morning with woody staring at me....lol


  6. #42
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7,003
    Rep Power
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama View Post
    I believe so Twisted woke up this morning with woody staring at me....lol
    Lol...

    Go get those saturday gainz broski

  7. #43
    Member Bama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    23
    I am, I can't stand the gym crowd at this hour, walking around in their phones and in the way all the time, so I choose to go later.


  8. #44
    Member Bama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    23
    Due to a few injuries my leg workout is limited but I make the best of it.

    Saturday Workout:
    Leg Press warm up 100lbs 210r
    250lbs 310r
    Lunges the whole length of gym
    25lbs dumbbell each hand 2
    Calf Raise 45lbs 320r
    First time with legs in a while but man it feels good!!!!


  9. #45
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7,003
    Rep Power
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama View Post
    I am, I can't stand the gym crowd at this hour, walking around in their phones and in the way all the time, so I choose to go later.
    Dude my gym was so fucking packed today ....I agree fuck working out with a crowd of morons...I got some boney guy on the lat pull down machine ..I got old man on bicep hammer machine ...theres a crowd of people on cable pull downs and all of them on phone and bullshittin !! Fuck that !!!

    I love my early a.m.workouts

  10. #46
    Member Bama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Dude my gym was so fucking packed today ....I agree fuck working out with a crowd of morons...I got some boney guy on the lat pull down machine ..I got old man on bicep hammer machine ...theres a crowd of people on cable pull downs and all of them on phone and bullshittin !! Fuck that !!!

    I love my early a.m.workouts
    It DRIVES me nuts!!!!


  11. #47
    Member Bama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    23
    Good morning MS!!! I am happy to report another smooth pin this morning. I am feeling fuller and pumped through the day and I will contribute that to the anavar. On the other, my energy stamina, and libido is on the rise and I am 2 days away from 2 weeks in,so it's goona be a great ride!!!.


  12. #48
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7,003
    Rep Power
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama View Post
    Good morning MS!!! I am happy to report another smooth pin this morning. I am feeling fuller and pumped through the day and I will contribute that to the anavar. On the other, my energy stamina, and libido is on the rise and I am 2 days away from 2 weeks in,so it's goona be a great ride!!!.
    Your off to a great start ...gearz is flowin ....at approx 4wk mark you should be feeling even better ....

    Hey I pinned 2.5 ml in quad yesterday and still no soreness !!damn love smooth gearz

Similar Threads

  1. HB1 or sciroxx g2g??
    By Tikijoe in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 09:27 PM
  2. Sciroxx is that shit back up and running?
    By Strongbow in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 09:39 AM
  3. Geneza Vs Sciroxx
    By lamatit in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 05:03 PM
  4. Sciroxx
    By TheGifted69 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 05:16 PM
  5. Sciroxx?
    By recklessrabbit in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 04:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •