Muscle and Science
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lifting + 2 cycles yet still shitty body

Hey guys, ran 2 cycles and been lifting for a few years but body is gross and nasty. Any feedback? Don't hold back. I need honest advice.IMG_7380.jpg

Kins this one has you written all over it budddy.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

You look like you lost a lot of weight???

Ya, dropped from 210 to 170 about 3 years ago...any other thoughts? Keep at it? Better stacks? Plastic surgery for extra skin? Idk.

Is this how you currently look after 2 cycles?

What were your cycles, how long, what'd you run? What's your training like? What's your diet like? There's so many factors here bro...

I dunno what? You dropped 40lbs which is awesome but ...?

You need to add muscle, it looks like you lost a lot of fat but didn't add any muscle. It looks like you did cardio right just not anything else.

Congrats on dropping that much weight tho, I know you have did some work. I just think something is missing, if you did two cycles you should of built some muscle up. Where did you get the stuff from?

First off congrats on the weight drop bro...not an easy task so be proud. Now lets take a look at your diet and training how does that look?? Post that up and we can help get you headed in the right direction.

Don't sweat the loose skin bro hell I have it as well.

Congrats losing the weight so now you can rebuild your body the way you want it to be. It will take hard work and willpower as well as a solid diet. Time to get into weight training and dial down the cardio. The guys here are great and willing to help you.

Good luck on your journey!
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Congrats losing the weight so now you can rebuild your body the way you want it to be. It will take hard work and willpower as well as a solid diet. Time to get into weight training and dial down the cardio. The guys here are great and willing to help you.

Good luck on your journey!
    Thanks guys. So the diet has been 15% above BMR in a 40-40-20 split. Usually with IF and all the meals within 10 hours.

Lifting has been compound and isolated exercises with 4 sets of 6 usually split across 3-4 days. Routine is roughly 4 leg exercises plus 4 delt , then 4 back 4 bi, and 4 chest 4 tri. Every session starts with 2 ab exercises.

Zero cardio.

M&S Veteran
    Hi Savage, and Welcome!

Congrats on the weight loss and it seems like you are very motivated.

When you get some time please sit down and give us as many details as possible. I am talking everything from timeframes to exactly what you are eating through the day, to workout splits, reps, and how long you have been doing them. What were your cycles? Where did you get the gear?> did you run any ancillaries?

It is what we need to find any holes in your pro****. To be successful you need to have several things in balance, starting from the most important to least is, Nutrition, Training, Rest, and Gear.

Also you will be needing to add in some cardio, it helps on many levels.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Kins this one has you written all over it budddy.
    Nah. I'm not a bodybuilder and I like the ladies. No offense to the bodybuilders.

Di you get bloods during and after your cycles? that's important to check the quality of your gear

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Di you get bloods during and after your cycles? that's important to check the quality of your gear
    So gear was legit. I got blood work both times post cycle and post pct to make sure levels returned to normal. I think it was from pro and DBZ.

I will need to check the details of the diet but usually 15% above BMR with 40-40-20 split for macros.

May be my lifting has been too light? I'm doing 4 sets of 6 but may be bitch weight. Idk.

M&S Veteran
    95% of the time it is diet.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage929 View Post
    So gear was legit. I got blood work both times post cycle and post pct to make sure levels returned to normal. I think it was from pro and DBZ.

I will need to check the details of the diet but usually 15% above BMR with 40-40-20 split for macros.

May be my lifting has been too light? I'm doing 4 sets of 6 but may be bitch weight. Idk.
    That doesn't sound like a bad plan really. I'm betting it's diet and you are just too afraid to eat because you don't want to get fat again.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicNut View Post
    95% of the time it is diet.
    I'm betting it's diet also.

Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    I'm betting it's diet also.
    Whoaw, not to sound like a bitch, I have a huge huge phobia of eating. My diet on paper is 15% above BMR but I don't think I ever really finish all that food. Kinda crazy - never thought about it.

So what's the solution? Fuck it? Eat up? I'm not even that hungry to eat that much even if it's all clean bulking / clean calories.

Ngl I'm impressed we are actually figuring this out. Huge.

M&S Veteran
    This is why we need the details. What are your sources of protein? Are you supplementing with shakes? If so what kind? It all makes a difference.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage929 View Post
    Whoaw, not to sound like a bitch, I have a huge huge phobia of eating. My diet on paper is 15% above BMR but I don't think I ever really finish all that food. Kinda crazy - never thought about it.

So what's the solution? Fuck it? Eat up? I'm not even that hungry to eat that much even if it's all clean bulking / clean calories.

Ngl I'm impressed we are actually figuring this out. Huge.
    I don't think 15% above BMR is going to do much at all. BMR is what your body burns just sitting on your ass, so 15 percent above that is fairy dust. Increase calories by 200 each week until you start gaining at least 2 pounds per week. In other words this week eat an additional 200 calories to what you already eat....Weigh yourself at the end of the week....No gain, add another 200 calories the next week and so on.