Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 32
  1. #13
    Administrator Mick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,691
    Rep Power
    10
    Just eat whole eggs, seriously.

  2. #14
    M&S Veteran 'SizeMatters''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Posts
    1,102
    Rep Power
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Just eat whole eggs, seriously.
    Yep...! Used to eat 18 everyday, along with a lb each of chx and ground beef, then all the carbs seldomly got ridonof yolks, unless actually tweaking Cal's down. and had "ample" other dietary fars like Avacado , or nuts, seeds and flax oil. Love eggs.

    'Size'
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

    I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

  3. #15
    M&S Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    429
    Rep Power
    22
    Eggs are the easiest food to cook also and barely take any time at all to prepare.

  4. #16
    M&S Veteran Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    Fuck dude they don't even give you the pump. That's 10 bucks on sale lol
    Yeah I thought that was messed up to. Gonna spend all that fuckin ***** an not give you a pump smfdh......Can somebody say scammin lol.....

  5. #17
    M&S Veteran Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Just eat whole eggs, seriously.
    I use to eat whole eggs for about 2months straight. I'd eat 1Dozen a day. I'd crack open 6 of em in a large cup an down the hatch they'd go twice a day. The fastest way to quick an easy protein but it can at a horrible smelling price. Started taring my stomach all up from eating a dozen raw eggs a day so I stopped doing it like that. Lol you live you learn

  6. #18
    M&S Veteran Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by 'SizeMatters' View Post
    Yep...! Used to eat 18 everyday, along with a lb each of chx and ground beef, then all the carbs seldomly got ridonof yolks, unless actually tweaking Cal's down. and had "ample" other dietary fars like Avacado , or nuts, seeds and flax oil. Love eggs.

    'Size'
    Were you eating them raw??? Cuzz I can't do that lol. I done learned my lesson hahahaha

  7. #19
    M&S Veteran Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    Eggs are the easiest food to cook also and barely take any time at all to prepare.
    I like to hardboil a dozen at a time so I can take em with me wherever I go. I pop them bitches like candy lol

  8. #20
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6,485
    Rep Power
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    I like to hardboil a dozen at a time so I can take em with me wherever I go. I pop them bitches like candy lol
    I done that before ...hard boil 2dozen , 4 to work with a cup of rice and some chicken ...not bad at all

  9. #21
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    5,554
    Rep Power
    136
    Just get a carton of egg whites (pasteurized) at the grocery store use them to make a shake just add some protein powder and your good to go...has no taste other than the protein powder. In all honesty it'll taste better than the flavored stuff anyways.

  10. #22
    M&S Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    429
    Rep Power
    22
    I like my eggs cooked.

  11. #23
    M&S Veteran Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    I done that before ...hard boil 2dozen , 4 to work with a cup of rice and some chicken ...not bad at all
    Yeah thats a good quick high protien meal. I luke to prep my food for the following work week every weekend so that way i dont have to constantly stay in the kitchen all my life lol

  12. #24
    M&S Veteran Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Just get a carton of egg whites (pasteurized) at the grocery store use them to make a shake just add some protein powder and your good to go...has no taste other than the protein powder. In all honesty it'll taste better than the flavored stuff anyways.
    Yeah if i was goinf to get any id jus do it like how you said. Id rather make my own shake in the blender with protien powder, peanut butter, bananas, ect. That way i can have it tasting just the way i want it to.

Similar Threads

  1. Healthy egg & salmon sandwich
    By F.I.S.T. in forum Dieting and Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2017, 08:22 PM
  2. F.i.s.t. Quick ham & egg sandwich
    By F.I.S.T. in forum Dieting and Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2017, 07:20 PM
  3. Egg whites ... where?
    By precision in forum Dieting and Nutrition
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-03-2011, 01:42 PM
  4. Fuckin Egg
    By ShutUpAndSquat in forum The devils playground
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-02-2011, 03:44 AM
  5. Zaralone International
    By the_real_gambler in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 09:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •