Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Inquiring Mind View Post
    By the way, i have batch numbers if it's of any relevance.

Question, should each respective compound have its own bath number or can does a "batch" just represent the entire lot of gear they brewed at that point in time?

Thanks again.
    I'll answer both questions in this post well I hope lol.

They have a test that they check your piss. I'm pretty sure it tells what you are on, but not 100% if it tells you how many mg is in your system. I can't remember the name of the test but if you Google steroid piss test or something like that I'm sure it will come up.

As for the batch number, unless it's a good source or a pharmacy the batch number usually means jack shit. I have seen labs with the same batch number for years just because that was the number on the labels they had. They just used the same batch number till they ran out of labels not when they changed raws.

Your 4th cycle and already mixing 4 compounds? Thats advanced level type cycle ! Imo your problem is you dont have enough experience to reference "the compounds feel" . Example if you have experienced deca a couple times you would know the sides/ feel when compoumd kicked in ... same with other compounds . Hope you understand what In sayin here! Im not tryin to be a dick at all ....get use to each compound before mixing them ...

Also if I read it correct your on 200mg of test? Umm bump it up to at very least 500mg
    Last edited by twisted; 11-05-2017 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I'll answer both questions in this post well I hope lol.

They have a test that they check your piss. I'm pretty sure it tells what you are on, but not 100% if it tells you how many mg is in your system. I can't remember the name of the test but if you Google steroid piss test or something like that I'm sure it will come up.

As for the batch number, unless it's a good source or a pharmacy the batch number usually means jack shit. I have seen labs with the same batch number for years just because that was the number on the labels they had. They just used the same batch number till they ran out of labels not when they changed raws.
    Interesting regarding the piss test. I'm going to google that immediately.

As to the batch numbers explanation, i can totally see that happening. LOL.

Hey, thank you for your reply bro.

Mighty Mouse!!!! Whats up brother. I just registered here on M&S today...Been following your progress over at Meso...Glad to see a familiar face, despite the situation at hand.
    Peace bro.
    Welcome on over and you'll find this board to have a different vibe than Meso. Great people and you'll not regret it. This board's Mighty Mouse's home and you've come to the right place!
    Persistence is strength

MESO has too many people that get into cyber shit talking. It's pointless and works against what I'm trying to accomplish on these boards.

Welcome home bro!!!

Twisted, no offense taken brother. In fact, thank you for you input.
    I do see where your coming from about it being an advanced cycle. I can't disagree with you. I got 4 cycles in and with each cycle i tried a new compound as with each previous cycle i didn't have any noticeable sides. Looking back, i think i somehow interpreted that was how you are supposed to progressively stack. Now that considering what your saying, i agree, it would be more prudent in the long run to take time with hormones.
    What the fuck am i doing...errr, what's the rush, right?!

At this point, what to do? See the cycle through or drop a couple of the compounds and go back to more basic? I'm open minded to reason.

Thank you

Mindless, Thanks dude. I appreciate the warm welcome bro. Yes, even the landscape is different...I don't see and like button. LOL.

Thank you bro...its crazy how chill and mater of fact everybody is thus far..Definitely a different vibe. Dame, welcome "home" feels good to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Also if I read it correct your on 200mg of test? Umm bump it up to at very least 500mg
    Forgot to address this part of your post. I was thinking of running test higher; I have run it as high as 600 in the past with no estro issues. It was elevated of course but no itchy nips, a little emotional maybe, but nothing out of the ballpark. My reasoning behind running it lower this time was exactly because of the multi-stack. I figured i'd keep test low and "let the other compounds do their work", if that makes sense. Again, willing to consider options, just still waiting on my blood results to come back from Private MD Labs. Based of how things look, i may very well up the test.

Twisted, no offense taken brother. In fact, thank you for you input.
    I do see where your coming from about it being an advanced cycle. I can't disagree with you. I got 4 cycles in and with each cycle i tried a new compound as with each previous cycle i didn't have any noticeable sides. Looking back, i think i somehow interpreted that was how you are supposed to progressively stack. Now that considering what your saying, i agree, it would be more prudent in the long run to take time with hormones.
    What the fuck am i doing...errr, what's the rush, right?!

At this point, what to do? See the cycle through or drop a couple of the compounds and go back to more basic? I'm open minded to reason.

Thank you
    You seem to have done your homework ...ride it out give it your all and make the gainz at this point

If there was a “like” button...I’d give it here. LOL.
    Thanks guys!