Muscle and Science
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Yeah, On Meso cats log in looking for an argument it seems...lol....welcome aboard!
    Millard(owns meso) is responsible for making mass spec testing more main stream. More guys are expecting to see it from ugl's. I shake my head when I see guys posting labmax results like its the end all. Labmax is responsible for a lot of lost sales for ugl's who have been run off because of some bullshit labmax results.
    Labmax had a place in the Community at one time. That time has passed. It was the beginning of the consumer taking some of the control back from UGL's who had to start holding their powder sources responsible. Mass spec testing needs to be done BEFORE brewing. If not and its done after the ugl has sold a shitload to customers and results come back like shit there are replacements that will have to out etc.
    I get its not a simple thing especially with Customs being as difficult as they are being with pkg's from China. A batch that 2 yrs ago would get through in one shipment is having to be broken down into 5 smaller pkg's. Mass spec testing is the near future. The sooner the better for us.

Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    Millard(owns meso) is responsible for making mass spec testing more main stream. More guys are expecting to see it from ugl's. I shake my head when I see guys posting labmax results like its the end all. Labmax is responsible for a lot of lost sales for ugl's who have been run off because of some bullshit labmax results.
    Labmax had a place in the Community at one time. That time has passed. It was the beginning of the consumer taking some of the control back from UGL's who had to start holding their powder sources responsible. Mass spec testing needs to be done BEFORE brewing. If not and its done after the ugl has sold a shitload to customers and results come back like shit there are replacements that will have to out etc.
    I get its not a simple thing especially with Customs being as difficult as they are being with pkg's from China. A batch that 2 yrs ago would get through in one shipment is having to be broken down into 5 smaller pkg's. Mass spec testing is the near future. The sooner the better for us.
    I agree with mass spec testing. It's about the only way to know for sure. Unfortunately I don't see them doing this anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    Spot on as usual. Great to see you here Ben! Hope your doing good bud!

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Yeah, On Meso cats log in looking for an argument it seems...lol....welcome aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I agree with mass spec testing. It's about the only way to know for sure. Unfortunately I don't see them doing this anytime soon.
    Sorry for the duplicate post above. I don't see an edit button or I'd delete the dup. Its starting. Karius posts test results in his thread on batches of raws before he brews. He's held up brewing on more than one occasion waiting for results to come through. Now, k and his brand ALP are in a unique position. He bought ab back in 2004 to give his brand a platform and for him to cherry pick his competition. He brought on some of the longest running ugl's the Community has seen. Competition is a good thing. Its very rare that a board owner would bring on the level of competition that k did but things worked out beautifully.
    The climate at US Customs isn't helping any. I mentioned about orders for raws having to be broken down into several smaller orders to get through. Its impossible to test batches that are as small as they are coming in. The prices are coming way down and the # of available places to send gear, finished or raws, is increasing. There's a guy on meso, goes by analyzer, who is working with a 2 week TA last I checked. His qualifications have been verified and put to the test. Its happening.
    I don't know how many guys remember how things were before ORD? There were 2 or 3 main powder guys that supplied labs and the Community. The raws were always good. We really only worried about sterility. There will always be some trying to pass off EQ as primobolan but we didn't see the shit show of watered down gear we see these days. I will say things overall seem to be much better than a year ago.
    In regards to the few powder suppliers pre ORD....the way these fly by night ugl's find raws is guaranteed to add to the shit show I mentioned.
    Not sure if guys know how it goes? Guys log onto Alibaba or any one of the Chinese virtul market places. The put in a request for however much test E they are wanting to purchase. Before they log off their inbox is getting offers from powder suppliers. There are guys sitting on raws that aren't from the factory that synthesized them. There are guys brokering deals that are also selling replica rolex watches.
    Somewhere in the offers to sell them Test E raws I'd bet there is an honest supplier or 2. Who knows how many. There are also guys who have been sitting on product for a year and need to pay rent etc. To be competitive dishonest suppliers are cutting raws. They don't give a shit. Whatever it takes to move the shit. Relationships need to be forged with powder suppliers. It isn't easy.
    I read posts on the boards with guys saying they don't get these stupid ugl's. If they were operating the ugl they wouldn't cut raws. They'd brew gear to be to label claims or 10% over. They just don't get why greedy ugl's can't just be honest and leave the raws alone! Trust me, most of these ugl's want to give us legit gear and meet label claims. They do. There is the piece of shit ugl run by a scum bag who is gonna try to get over but they are the exception. Most are truly at the mercy of their raw suppliers.

Well said sir