Muscle and Science

Thread: Stepping down

Stepping down

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be stepping down as Bios rep. This whole thing has turned into a shit storm and I truly have done my my best to try to play middle man and talk to both sides. I wanted this situation to get solved in the right way. Tempers have gotten high and now I'm even being attacked from just trying to respond and keep things calm to give everyone a chance. I also cannot condone the "stupid American" comment at all. That is not right.

I still want this to get solved and the members to be made right, but at this point there is nothing further I can do. I wanted to try to be there as a middle man to help communicate with both sides and find a solution to this. But I've exhausted all I can and I'm stressed to the max and just can't do it anymore. Hopefully nobody hates me, cuz I love this place and it's my home. I will always put it first and I've tried all I could to help each member that has contacted me in my time as a rep.

Hopefully I am still welcome here and you guys want me to be part of the community. I fully understand that I made the choice to put my name and back him, and if that's means I'm no longer welcome here if things continue to go south (which seems inevitable), then that's a consequence ill have to own. I really do hope you guys still see me as a sold brother and want me here tho.

Fit
    KEEP IT TECHNO

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be stepping down as Bios rep. This whole thing has turned into a shit storm and I truly have done my my best to try to play middle man and talk to both sides. I wanted this situation to get solved in the right way. Tempers have gotten high and now I'm even being attacked from just trying to respond and keep things calm to give everyone a chance. I also cannot condone the "stupid American" comment at all. That is not right.

I still want this to get solved and the members to be made right, but at this point there is nothing further I can do. I wanted to try to be there as a middle man to help communicate with both sides and find a solution to this. But I've exhausted all I can and I'm stressed to the max and just can't do it anymore. Hopefully nobody hates me, cuz I love this place and it's my home. I will always put it first and I've tried all I could to help each member that has contacted me in my time as a rep.

Hopefully I am still welcome here and you guys want me to be part of the community. I fully understand that I made the choice to put my name and back him, and if that's means I'm no longer welcome here if things continue to go south (which seems inevitable), then that's a consequence ill have to own. I really do hope you guys still see me as a sold brother and want me here tho.

Fit
    Bro, you did nothing wrong in my book! Bio had a lot going for him at first and a lot of good bloods, including your own on his gear,,, before you became a rep. Your a great dude! Don't let this bs get to ya.

Solid move on stepping down. I been in your situation. Just help all u can regardless. I will get with u in a few about some things I may have some shit to help people that got fucked over.

Beer Me!

They dont deserve a rep as good as u are sounds like they need to fix some things u have zero control over ...

[email protected]

This wasn't your fault...you just got caught in the crossfire of another mans shitty actions...If anything he should be concerned about his reps standing too...not just his own ego

M&S Veteran
    You might want to remove that signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    You might want to remove that signature.
    Good lookin. Forgot that was a thing. Never on pc to see it.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

You the man fit hahah

This is the exact reason Why I have never repped for a shop . You are still welcome by me

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post

Fit
    Next time you rep dont be looking for a leg to stand on over your community! Remember community will be here way after that shitty lab !..

Shit all that needed to be said was "sorry guys "

bigmills01
    No need for me to even comment brother everybody has told you the right thing to do. Which is forget it even happened it's out of your control I seen that happen too many reps which is why I also would never rep for a company..