Apex Peptides

Domestic Source for Humalog

Any help is much obliged.

bigmills01
    Quote Originally Posted by Damageinc View Post
    Any help is much obliged.
    Bro you can just walk into any Pharmacy in just about every state. Just Google the ones that u can't..

I thought it was Humalin R you didn't need a prescription for. So all insulin you can buy over the counter.
    Thank you

I thought it was Humalin R you didn't need a prescription for. So all insulin you can buy over the counter.
    Thank you
    You can get r, but a lot of the others you have to get a prescription for. What kind are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    You can get r, but a lot of the others you have to get a prescription for. What kind are you looking for?
    I am looking for Humalog.

I am looking for Humalog.
    If you're looking for fast slin none otc....if you get R such as humulin r...its otc. In my days humalog took too many pins added to the already tired pining schedule...R the better choice

bigmills01
    Quote Originally Posted by Stangmastah View Post
    If you're looking for fast slin none otc....if you get R such as humulin r...its otc. In my days humalog took too many pins added to the already tired pining schedule...R the better choice
    We're can you get Lantus?

Quote Originally Posted by bigmills01 View Post
    We're can you get Lantus?
    L? Brother you best know what you're doing..not just reading about it..tryingL and dying...seriously.....ive got no idea..ive not done slin in 20 yrs...

bigmills01
    Quote Originally Posted by Stangmastah View Post
    L? Brother you best know what you're doing..not just reading about it..tryingL and dying...seriously.....ive got no idea..ive not done slin in 20 yrs...
    Appreciate you worrying about me brother and I'm not trying to be rude I'm not like that I'm not cocky, but one thing that I specialize in is nutrition and hormones. As long as you know about your nutrition and you know how your insulin works as far as the timing how long it's in your body how long it takes to Peak how many ****s of carbohydrates you need to be eaten for every IU of insulin your taken you're good to go. And honestly that's when running regular insulin like Humalog Humulin a fast-acting insulin because they Spike so high for instance I normally run Humalog r stays in your system for 4 hours it Peaks after 90 minutes if you don't eat 90 G of carbohydrates after I take 9 Iu'you will die. Now when it comes to Lantus I can take 25 to 30iu's in the morning and as long as I just eat 3 meals a day like a regular person I would be perfectly fine. The reason being even taken 25 iu's in the morning because it has such a long half-life of 24 hours that would be like taking two IU's of regular insulin and I've taken more than 7iu's multiple times of fast Humalog r and didn't have to eat and never had a problem. Anyway I appreciate you worrying about me brother but I've been doing this for a long time and would never do the death diet if I didn't know what I was doing. Now the good side to it I will put on 30 lb in 30 days..lol..

In my opinon, the short acting is dangerous cause it works so fast. after a workout i can shoot x amount of insulin (humalin r) and wont be shakey by the time i drink my shake. but the humalog causes my blood sugar to drop danerously fast i sweat, heart rate high and then shaking. if something acts slower i have more time to eat and fit in more sugar or carbs. This is all just my opinin after using both in the past a number of times.

I have always gotten novolin R at walmart w/o a script. Tried asking for homalog and they requested a script.

humalog u need a script i been diabetic for years homolog is the fastest insulin out there,,,,hits in minutes,,,humailin r or novolin r take
    30-45 min

Quote Originally Posted by Tjk72 View Post
    humalog u need a script i been diabetic for years homolog is the fastest insulin out there,,,,hits in minutes,,,humailin r or novolin r take
    30-45 min
    Plenty of places to get it without a script. Canadian pharmacies and several shops have it available

In some states you can get straight from The pharmacy without a script