Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    He probably means it's a risk putting it out there that they have stuff like this being shipped from the US. It can put the source at risk. I don't think he was saying anything about the quality.

Quote Originally Posted by SKillZ View Post
    Ok fair enough. My question is what are they making worse by trying to tell everyone that domestic is open?
    I think he was just making a jab about it would only make them busier..... I donít think he meant anything by it
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    He probably means it's a risk putting it out there that they have stuff like this being shipped from the US. It can put the source at risk. I don't think he was saying anything about the quality.
    Thank you bud. This is what I was saying plus with all the damn seizures lately cuz the Feds have added extra customs agents itís making it easier for the Feds to spend more time examining packs coming in. Hence knowing what to look for from certain overseas sources. Reason is cuz of all the Fentanyl coming in to the US from China.

So before running your mouth to me ya better know that Iím more connected than a lot of people on the boards and Iím only trying to make our community safer. I mean if youíd like I can tell you who is a Fed amongst us ! But that requires super secret security clearance

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    That's skills... he's just your average natty vegan.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    So before running your mouth to me ya better know that I’m more connected than a lot of people on the boards and I’m only trying to make our community safer. I mean if you’d like I can tell you who is a Fed amongst us ! But that requires super secret security clearance
    I thought you were saying the products are going to be worse now that they are on so many forums.

I thought you were saying the products are going to be worse now that they are on so many forums.
    No wasnít saying that at all. I have some stuff from them. And something Iíll be getting brewed up from them. Iím more worried about the future of our community and what could potentially happen with the countless posts of letting everyone know what is coming in the wide open some stuff needs to be kept more

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    Good luck cuz yíall posting this shit on every board is only making it worse.
    Hey I rather keep alot under the hat so to speak ...theres quite few sponsors being alittle to free with parts of there process and means of delivery...I rather be more careful than not !! You know what I mean lol....

Getting pinched and prison along with loss of assets will fuck a nigga up hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Hey I rather keep alot under the hat so to speak ...theres quite few sponsors being alittle to free with parts of there process and means of delivery...I rather be more careful than not !! You know what I mean lol....

Getting pinched and prison along with loss of assets will fuck a nigga up hahaha
    Hahaha I agree

Man these threads can take a turn fast lol..hard to convey what you mean in text form...especially jokes...tried to make one yesterday and it tanked bad lol

And it's closed for 2 weeks now. They said they are refunding everyone. I call bullshit. You know these motherfuckers will sit on my bitcoins and make some profit before they even think of returning them. First time with these numb nuts and never again.

And it's closed for 2 weeks now. They said they are refunding everyone. I call bullshit. You know these motherfuckers will sit on my bitcoins and make some profit before they even think of returning them. First time with these numb nuts and never again.
    The head honcho was in a very bad accident fellas and in a coma . Everyone will be taken care of . The fella needs prayers.