Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 28
  1. #13
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,514
    Rep Power
    10
    He probably means it's a risk putting it out there that they have stuff like this being shipped from the US. It can put the source at risk. I don't think he was saying anything about the quality.

  2. #14
    M&S Veteran Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    7,999
    Rep Power
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by SKillZ View Post
    Ok fair enough. My question is what are they making worse by trying to tell everyone that domestic is open?
    I think he was just making a jab about it would only make them busier..... I donít think he meant anything by it
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

  3. #15
    suraonyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,466
    Rep Power
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    He probably means it's a risk putting it out there that they have stuff like this being shipped from the US. It can put the source at risk. I don't think he was saying anything about the quality.
    Thank you bud. This is what I was saying plus with all the damn seizures lately cuz the Feds have added extra customs agents itís making it easier for the Feds to spend more time examining packs coming in. Hence knowing what to look for from certain overseas sources. Reason is cuz of all the Fentanyl coming in to the US from China.

  4. #16
    suraonyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,466
    Rep Power
    62
    So before running your mouth to me ya better know that Iím more connected than a lot of people on the boards and Iím only trying to make our community safer. I mean if youíd like I can tell you who is a Fed amongst us ! But that requires super secret security clearance

  5. #17
    M&S Veteran c0smicking94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Posts
    595
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    That's skills... he's just your average natty vegan.
    This



  6. #18
    Member SKillZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    So before running your mouth to me ya better know that I’m more connected than a lot of people on the boards and I’m only trying to make our community safer. I mean if you’d like I can tell you who is a Fed amongst us ! But that requires super secret security clearance
    I thought you were saying the products are going to be worse now that they are on so many forums.

  7. #19
    suraonyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,466
    Rep Power
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by SKillZ View Post
    I thought you were saying the products are going to be worse now that they are on so many forums.
    No wasnít saying that at all. I have some stuff from them. And something Iíll be getting brewed up from them. Iím more worried about the future of our community and what could potentially happen with the countless posts of letting everyone know what is coming in the wide open some stuff needs to be kept more

  8. #20
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7,441
    Rep Power
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    Good luck cuz yíall posting this shit on every board is only making it worse.
    Hey I rather keep alot under the hat so to speak ...theres quite few sponsors being alittle to free with parts of there process and means of delivery...I rather be more careful than not !! You know what I mean lol....

    Getting pinched and prison along with loss of assets will fuck a nigga up hahaha

  9. #21
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,216
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Hey I rather keep alot under the hat so to speak ...theres quite few sponsors being alittle to free with parts of there process and means of delivery...I rather be more careful than not !! You know what I mean lol....

    Getting pinched and prison along with loss of assets will fuck a nigga up hahaha
    Hahaha I agree

  10. #22
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,216
    Rep Power
    42
    Man these threads can take a turn fast lol..hard to convey what you mean in text form...especially jokes...tried to make one yesterday and it tanked bad lol

  11. #23
    Member SKillZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    And it's closed for 2 weeks now. They said they are refunding everyone. I call bullshit. You know these motherfuckers will sit on my bitcoins and make some profit before they even think of returning them. First time with these numb nuts and never again.

  12. #24
    Rep MGMAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by SKillZ View Post
    And it's closed for 2 weeks now. They said they are refunding everyone. I call bullshit. You know these motherfuckers will sit on my bitcoins and make some profit before they even think of returning them. First time with these numb nuts and never again.
    The head honcho was in a very bad accident fellas and in a coma . Everyone will be taken care of . The fella needs prayers.

Similar Threads

  1. Domestic is OPENED again!
    By Roids24 in forum Roids24
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-20-2017, 02:49 PM
  2. Ill try again. Whos got best gw domestic or international
    By Ambulldogs23 in forum HGH - Peptides and research chemicals
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-15-2016, 08:59 PM
  3. Z Now open to ALL!!!!
    By VonEric in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 09:55 PM
  4. Is anywhere open?
    By 40feet in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 12:51 AM
  5. Janshop still open?
    By needzajobnplace in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 02:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •