Apex Peptides
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to board

New to board

Hey,
    I'm new to this board but I found some of the information very enlightening. I was in a bad car accident, hospitalized for 2 months and now unable to walk. I decided to regain my mass and condition as soon as possible. It's been over 15 years since I've used any gear. I got drop from para pharma and I have a prescription for test cyp. I have several extra bottles to Dose what I need.
    It seems like many people question para pharma so I will be posting my results for y'all. I'm not a bodybuilder or anything like that but I have always been an extremely good shape. I'm just a business owner that needs to be back in shape quick.
    Pre-anything:
    5"11"
    I will get my body fat index next week at the doctor.
    I would gladly like any input or help with this as it has been a really long while.

Also, my friend used Para pharma and is quite happy with everything. He did say though that nothing is coming out of there anymore? I got this from him while I was still in the hospital a few months ago. I'm not going to be able to do much with my legs but I will intensely workout my upper body.

I have no idea how to post a photo but I will because it seems like that's what you do? Somebody tell me how
    Last edited by Scuba007; 10-11-2017 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Help with photos

Most welcome to M&S Bro.

Most welcome to M&S.

Great to have You here and looking forward reading Your posts!

Kind regards,
    Your OffshorePharma Team

Thanks guy
    I really need some advice on something. The surgeons had to remove a muscle from my thigh and put it into my ankle. I'm now waiting on that muscle to dissolve. But it takes up to a year for it to dissolve so I have 6 months left before they decide if they will cut it out. It's called a "skin flap"
    I don't think there's any way it's going to dissolve on its own so they're going to have to do another surgery anyway. So I'm going to start getting back in shape as of next week. I don't want to go overboard as this whole deal has been traumatic enough on my body. This is how I planned on doing things.
    Weeks 1-3:
    25mg Anadrol
    1 cc test cyp

Weeks 3-6
    50 mg drop
    2 cc test
    This is as long as I want to take the Anadrol. And I will probably kick the testosterone back down to 1 cc a week reducing it by half a cc every week.

Will the Anadrol be effective at 25 mg?
    This combination has always been extremely effective for me in the past. I have been able to get to the 225 mark in that same amount of time. I'm not looking to be extremely huge or to even be more powerful than I am. I'm actually even probably more comfortable below 210. Texas is hot for too much weight!!

If anybody is interested I get my blood work done every 2 months anyway. I am going to take it before and after if y'all want me to post this.

My diet is freakishly impeccable to begin with but I will change a few things. Basically all I really need to do is get my body physically into the shape I like. I need to have the power to paddle my canoe, run and play with my three little boys and have my wife look at me with those devilish eyes!!

I know there are many people on here that have a lot more information than me. I have used these substances off and on for 25 years but I'm always willing to listen.
    The main thing I don't know is if the Anadrol is effective at that low of a dose. And would it be okay to use Anadrol for a longer period Of time At the low of a dose. I've had this combination drop my liver levels within a month almost every time. At my age and considering I my age with such young children I'm not trying to blow out my liver.
    I'll be taking milk thistle and livermate but anything else y'all can advise me to help it I'm all ears

Welcome to M&S brotha

Welcome ....para pharm is up ...ugfreaks !!

Welcome to m&s bud. Make yourself comfortable and look around and read.
    Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws and Best Service

To answer your question about posting bloods.. Please do, on whatever you're running at the time since it helps to keep everyone up to date on the quality. And welcome to M&S.

Hello lady's and gentleman. Thanks for letting me take part I'm 36 started lifting in high school, graduated and started working for a gym in a south western states. First cycle was decent organon norandren in the 50ml bottles for those of you who remember and a tab of anapolon per day. Super lean diet way to few calories 20lbs of really clean muscle as a result. Many years and cycles later I'm on "trt". Trying to at least eat clean and and maintain what I can. Anyways hello everyone😃

Quote Originally Posted by Glewisamt View Post
    Hello lady's and gentleman. Thanks for letting me take part I'm 36 started lifting in high school, graduated and started working for a gym in a south western states. First cycle was decent organon norandren in the 50ml bottles for those of you who remember and a tab of anapolon per day. Super lean diet way to few calories 20lbs of really clean muscle as a result. Many years and cycles later I'm on "trt". Trying to at least eat clean and and maintain what I can. Anyways hello everyone��
    You posted your intro on his intro hahaha..either way welcome to both of you lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    You posted your intro on his intro hahaha..either way welcome to both of you lol
    Lmfao you just made my day. I re!ever when iirst joined a forum. I did the same shit an was telling everyone that was welcoming the other person to the forum thanks for welcoming me to their board bahahahaha shit was epically funny. Now I'm not especially sure if epically is a word or not but I sounded damn good one to use at the time