Muscle and Science
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-nurse View Post
    A full six weeks isn't long enough?
    Did you contact Oxford about this bro? Any response?
    KEEP IT TECHNO

I was thinking the same thing....

Base line bloods

Mid point bloods

Post cycle bloods

Maybe if you're banging out a 18-20 week run, do it in week 10!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Did you contact Oxford about this bro? Any response?
    No, I didn't contact anyone. Honestly I don't even know what to say. I don't want anymore gear from them because I'm not wasting my time figuring out if it's under dosed again or not. Also I was skeptical of the anadrol as well. I think I will just never order from them again and try again somewhere else. Highly doubt a refund is even an option lol

No, I didn't contact anyone. Honestly I don't even know what to say. I don't want anymore gear from them because I'm not wasting my time figuring out if it's under dosed again or not. Also I was skeptical of the anadrol as well. I think I will just never order from them again and try again somewhere else. Highly doubt a refund is even an option lol
    Would still be proper to see what he says man. Also for he good if he board to hear his side as well.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

The good of*
    KEEP IT TECHNO

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Would still be proper to see what he says man. Also for he good if he board to hear his side as well.
    I will email tomorrow. Will update with response.

And the update is???

Sponsor
    you waited one day ?? one day after you injected ??? i responded to your email . I'm not sending you any more gear . Brother Ive been in this game 20+ years . Sorry I know this game like the back of my hand . ALL OF OUR GEAR IS DOSED ON POINT . You are the ONLY "bad result " in 4 years . You pinned 750 and then got s test ???? why ? Take 750 2 times a week for 2 weeks then test . Or I lll send some to a mod here i'll personally pay for the test . I'd like a mod to contact me .

Sponsor
    I misread all the posts a bit confusing so my post above doesnt make much sense , my bad. With that being said . I'll send some gear to Achilles87 and he can run labs to clear all of this up . That way there wont be any concerns . Again i woke up early and read all the posts way to quick . I'm sure Achilles87 will be partial

Quote Originally Posted by stealthgroup View Post
    you waited one day ?? one day after you injected ??? i responded to your email . I'm not sending you any more gear . Brother Ive been in this game 20+ years . Sorry I know this game like the back of my hand . ALL OF OUR GEAR IS DOSED ON POINT . You are the ONLY "bad result " in 4 years . You pinned 750 and then got s test ???? why ? Take 750 2 times a week for 2 weeks then test . Or I lll send some to a mod here i'll personally pay for the test . I'd like a mod to contact me .
    I didn't ask for anymore gear. I showed you labs drawn from six weeks. That's all. Was told to contact you. I didn't want to because I figure something like this would happen. Thanks

I didn't ask for anymore gear. I showed you labs drawn from six weeks. That's all. Was told to contact you. I didn't want to because I figure something like this would happen. Thanks
    It's all good bro, you have to remember that sponsors deal with lots and lots of scammers so they tend to instantly assume that's always the case. I can't say its bad stuff based on your protocol though bro. Like a few of us have said you didn't even give it time to peak before pulling labs.

For future reference when doing labs on split dose you should pull 48hrs after your last pin and the total should be about 5x your weekly dose. Do you have enough left to follow this protocol and pull labs? That would clear this up easily. I am not taking side but without proper protocol its hard to determine fault brother.

Sponsor
    im speaking with him now . I came across to stern in here . I'm sending him some gear and then he and I can come up with an appropriate protocol for re drawing the labs . Problem solved . He and I worked it out . He's def just trying to figure this stuff out is all . No harm no foul as far as I'm concerned . I'm having a mod delete what i posted earlier. Again I came across to stern . He'll have some new test dvd's shortly and he and I can go from there and can repost lab results in a few weeks . HAPPY MONDAY

Quote Originally Posted by stealthgroup View Post
    im speaking with him now . I came across to stern in here . I'm sending him some gear and then he and I can come up with an appropriate protocol for re drawing the labs . Problem solved . He and I worked it out . He's def just trying to figure this stuff out is all . No harm no foul as far as I'm concerned . I'm having a mod delete what i posted earlier. Again I came across to stern . He'll have some new test dvd's shortly and he and I can go from there and can repost lab results in a few weeks . HAPPY MONDAY
    Glad to see this bro...stand up of you. No reason to delete anything your doing what is expected on your end and guys will see and respect that.

I didn't make this post to call anyone out, or slander anyone's name. Next time I will educate myself on proper times for blood draws during cycle. As it stands, I posted objective data with all the information pertaining to the labs for anyone to draw their own conclusion. I never once said it was "bad test". I said it was bad labs from taking oxford test. I don't have enough of his test to run proper protocol. I did it once, not following proper protocol, but those were the results.

Sponsor
    I didn't make this post to call anyone out, or slander anyone's name. Next time I will educate myself on proper times for blood draws during cycle. As it stands, I posted objective data with all the information pertaining to the labs for anyone to draw their own conclusion. I never once said it was "bad test". I said it was bad labs from taking oxford test. I don't have enough of his test to run proper protocol. I did it once, not following proper protocol, but those were the results.
    per our emails i'll send you more. Again I know i got stern on here but its only because i stand by every product . i would never ever under dose gear and screw you guys . ever . its so fucked up . Thats just my opinion . Others think hey this isn't amazon you get what you get . Nope!!!! you get what you paid for and what is says your supposed to be getting . Ill get it out this week

It's all good bro we all are here to learn and educate others in this game. Looking forward to your next set of labs.