Apex Peptides

Thread: Customs

M&S Veteran

Customs

I was reading on another forum that tons of packages have been seized in Chicago customs. Lots heading west and Midwest. Anyone have any problems lately like in past month? Supposedly they red flagging a lot from china and HK looking for fentanyl.

I'm not on that side of the U.S., but I hear it's harder to get stuff out there.

Iíve heard that same stuff. Chicago has always been the worst one
    KEEP IT TECHNO

M&S Veteran
    They had a post on meso one after another over last month getting jacked in Chicago. Since that my neck of the woods got me a little concerned with something on the way

I have gotten a few things hung up in chicago. I'm so glad I've moved.

Quote Originally Posted by takotsubo View Post
    I have gotten a few things hung up in chicago. I'm so glad I've moved.
    I have a package there now that been there since Oct 28. Have u ever had anything get hung up there but then still end up making it to u? Cuz someone told me they have received there's almost a month later. Idk. Jus tryn figure out what I should do. (Wait a lil bit longer, or place new order) Good look bro!!!

They have a long line of crap to go through. So, they hold onto it forever because if they decide to examine it more, they call in other agencies. It's ridiculous. Best thing to do is to contact your source and see what they say.

Ranger, I'm guessing you live around the wicker park area? Just guessing. Either way, it's a hit or miss with them there. Try not to order during holidays because that will delay your package even more if they hold onto it.

WhiteRhinoLabs
    From what I have seen in the past, Chicago and San Fran are the two hardest two get through. East Coast is by far the smoothest.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRhinoLabs View Post
    From what I have seen in the past, Chicago and San Fran are the two hardest two get through. East Coast is by far the smoothest.
    Dude that is way incorrect. East coast customs out of New York isc is fucking seizing shit left and right. Kust had a pack snagged. I buy kratom from Indonesia and any pack sent to new york is getting flagged if it is from china. If they send it cp it goes to west coast and I get it every time.
    ADVANCED PHARMACEUTICAL LABS
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Blash74 View Post
    Dude that is way incorrect. East coast customs out of New York isc is fucking seizing shit left and right. Kust had a pack snagged. I buy kratom from Indonesia and any pack sent to new york is getting flagged if it is from china. If they send it cp it goes to west coast and I get it every time.
    Well it had been the case. Crazy times now.

How you been bro!??
    KEEP IT TECHNO

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Well it had been the case. Crazy times now.

How you been bro!??
    Well, it was the craze till people posted that it was easy at a certain place online and then for some reason it changed...

Bud I have received multiple packs recently and all have came through East coast. It was using different Addy's etc but all landed. I've been been worryied though cause of all the BS going on but they definitely not flagging all packs. When I said recently I mean recently

I just did a little research on this. Customs, DEA, Homeland, etc. have all got their hands damn full trying to prevent the deadly fentanyl from coming in at every mail sorting station. They pull packs & let them get backed up for testing. They are finding so much powder type substances, that the testing process takes months now. They have some type of new laser that sees through the packs & if it goes off, the box is sent to a safe room for the later testing. Specific countries they are checking are China & Hong Kong. Those countries are setting up remailers from different countries to get their dangerous stuff through. LE knows this & can only try & search by dog, laser, X-ray, and intel from agencies. This is gonna be a big mess for everyone till the fentanyl craze ends. If it ever does. Millions of packs still pass by daily, with no inspection, however. Those inspectors have a boring job, even when they find something, it’s back to looking at mail again.

http://www.interpol.int/Crime-areas/...eration-Pangea ...lots of fun. International sources(lets say those shipping from Asia since raws and finished generic gh) will have a list of "Friendly Zip Codes" as well as a list of zip codes they won't ship to(unfriendly). The "Friendly Zip Codes are East Coast Zip Codes. Zips starting with 0 are all good. If your zip starts with 9 you are shit out of luck. A much higher seizure rate, traditionally. However, with China being red flagged, its gotten tough all around.
    Guys just have to get creative. They have to break shipments into several smaller ones, mislabeling, etc. The game of 'Cat and Mouse' continues and will as long as the demand for illicit substances remains. The West(usa) has always had an insatiable appetite for all thing illicit. Combine that with the most dollar wise in expendable income and the War on Drugs(which is exactly what Operation Pangea is) continues to be a ***** pit.

Good info, always food for thought to think about when ordering to keep safety a priority

WhiteRhinoLabs
    Exactly. Just how people stopped ordering from Mexico with gear grinder and some of the other operations from the past.

Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    http://www.interpol.int/Crime-areas/...eration-Pangea ...lots of fun. International sources(lets say those shipping from Asia since raws and finished generic gh) will have a list of "Friendly Zip Codes" as well as a list of zip codes they won't ship to(unfriendly). The "Friendly Zip Codes are East Coast Zip Codes. Zips starting with 0 are all good. If your zip starts with 9 you are shit out of luck. A much higher seizure rate, traditionally. However, with China being red flagged, its gotten tough all around.
    Guys just have to get creative. They have to break shipments into several smaller ones, mislabeling, etc. The game of 'Cat and Mouse' continues and will as long as the demand for illicit substances remains. The West(usa) has always had an insatiable appetite for all thing illicit. Combine that with the most dollar wise in expendable income and the War on Drugs(which is exactly what Operation Pangea is) continues to be a ***** pit.
    I am in the 0 zipcode area so that should be a good sign for me (so far). However I will still be smart where I order from.
    Persistence is strength