Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    M&S Veteran readyset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    714
    Rep Power
    43

    November KISS from MGG



    Plus orders over 100 receive free Tren!
    Orders over 200 get free dbol!




    Rep for MyGearGuru.com

  2. #2
    M&S Veteran readyset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    714
    Rep Power
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by readyset View Post


    Plus orders over 100 receive free Tren!
    Orders over 200 get free dbol!




    Rep for MyGearGuru.com


    Over 250 for the dbol guys sorry about that


    Rep for MyGearGuru.com

  3. #3
    M&S Veteran readyset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    714
    Rep Power
    43
    Bump for these sales guys. Some nice freebies too.


    Rep for MyGearGuru.com

  4. #4
    M&S Veteran 'SizeMatters''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Posts
    1,062
    Rep Power
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by readyset View Post
    Bump for these sales guys. Some nice freebies too.


    Rep for MyGearGuru.com
    Bump for Readset.., good dude here ,

    Also , I see you changed your AVI,

    You are just killin me with that sexayy..! Bootay..!

    Damn I would eat my breakfast off that ass..!

    { dang, wonder why auto correct doesn't fix/ correct that ass..? It should..Lol..! }

    Kudo's Brother.. 'Size'
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

    I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

  5. #5
    M&S Veteran readyset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    714
    Rep Power
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by 'SizeMatters' View Post
    Bump for Readset.., good dude here ,

    Also , I see you changed your AVI,

    You are just killin me with that sexayy..! Bootay..!

    Damn I would eat my breakfast off that ass..!

    { dang, wonder why auto correct doesn't fix/ correct that ass..? It should..Lol..! }

    Kudo's Brother.. 'Size'
    Thanks bro!


    Rep for MyGearGuru.com

  6. #6
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7,214
    Rep Power
    172
    I must agree nice avi lmfao

  7. #7
    M&S Veteran readyset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    714
    Rep Power
    43
    Bump


    Rep for MyGearGuru.com

  8. #8
    M&S Veteran readyset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    714
    Rep Power
    43
    Deal still happening - reach out with any issues or questions guys


    Rep for MyGearGuru.com

Similar Threads

  1. Dyel November Sale!
    By Tkasch30 in forum Dyel Products
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Yesterday, 07:53 PM
  2. 2x NOVEMBER 2017 SPECIAL OFFERS
    By OffshorePharmaShop in forum Offshore Pharma Shop
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-11-2017, 02:09 PM
  3. What is your favorite AAS from MGG
    By ranger134 in forum MyGearGuru.com
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2017, 02:59 PM
  4. MGG Reviews
    By readyset in forum MyGearGuru.com
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-19-2017, 07:58 AM
  5. MGG td!!! These guys are so good
    By Tinyuniverse31 in forum MyGearGuru.com
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-02-2017, 04:04 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •