Apex Peptides

Thread: Hgh starting

M&S Veteran

Hgh starting

. I started at 2iu yesterday. I going to 4 and stay there. I was going to go two weeks at 2 then go to four. Now I might just go to 4 after day three. Is that to quick ? I not feeling any sides but is it to soon? I figure the quicker I get to four the faster I see results. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by ranger134 View Post
    . I started at 2iu yesterday. I going to 4 and stay there. I was going to go two weeks at 2 then go to four. Now I might just go to 4 after day three. Is that to quick ? I not feeling any sides but is it to soon? I figure the quicker I get to four the faster I see results. Any advice?
    Take it slow brother. It's best to take a smaller dose for longer than bigger doses for shorter

I have been on IronLion GH for 2 months now. I started 2iu then after a month went to 3 a day. I have kept all my gains from the last cycle on 250 test a week and the GH.
    Still just as strong
    I sleep like a bab

Best to ramp it up slow I jumped from 5iu to 10 iu last year and the headaches were insane for 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by ranger134 View Post
    What brand are you using ? generic ?

If it's pharma - start slow - depending on your age ... 1-2 IU for a few weeks, then build up in .5 -1 max for a week.

If it's generic .. then usually it's weaker so can go slightly faster,

Any sides, drop back .25 % fir a week and slowly increase, Just listen to your body

Good luck

The dosage is an essential factor of human growth hormone use. It is essential to consult your doctor before you start Human growth hormone usage so that you can determine the ideal dose for yourself. Generally, the dosage is dependent upon your purpose of HGH use.

Try taking 4-6 IUs in a day, if you will be focusing on a muscle building dose, and this means that you will have to take more time in the gym to get the pounds or reduce it.

HGH should be administered a minimum of .5 I.U’ s and a maximum of 2IU’s daily 6 days a week with one day off. GH should be given in the evening before bed. You should not eat anything an hour and half before and an hour and half after injection. Also do not eat foods high with glucose (sugar) three hours before taking GH. The sugar with interfere with your bodies absorption of the GH.

Quote Originally Posted by rick wang View Post
    HGH should be administered a minimum of .5 I.U’ s and a maximum of 2IU’s daily 6 days a week with one day off. GH should be given in the evening before bed. You should not eat anything an hour and half before and an hour and half after injection. Also do not eat foods high with glucose (sugar) three hours before taking GH. The sugar with interfere with your bodies absorption of the GH.
    Thanks for this post rick wang!

I've always read and been told the exact opposite of that. GH before bed can disrupt your natural GH pulse that you would be receiving during REM sleep and to take your GH in the AM upon waking and dont eat an hour after. I've also been told and read that if you're going to take it twice a day to take it AM upon waking and to take it preworkout and not to eat an hour before or after administering.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    I've always read and been told the exact opposite of that. GH before bed can disrupt your natural GH pulse that you would be receiving during REM sleep and to take your GH in the AM upon waking and dont eat an hour after. I've also been told and read that if you're going to take it twice a day to take it AM upon waking and to take it preworkout and not to eat an hour before or after administering.
    You are correct my man. You also want to wait to eat after pinning GH because you want to postpone a insulin response which will result in the GH turning into IGF

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    You are correct my man. You also want to wait to eat after pinning GH because you want to postpone a insulin response which will result in the GH turning into IGF
    Big do you think just a protein shake in the morning would hurt with it. Cuz I mix protein in my morning coffee but itís hard to wait an hour after pinning to drink my coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    Big do you think just a protein shake in the morning would hurt with it. Cuz I mix protein in my morning coffee but itís hard to wait an hour after pinning to drink my coffee.
    If It has carbs in it then yes it hurts your gh output. I used to set an alarm at 330am wake up to pin then go back alseep for a couple hours.

If It has carbs in it then yes it hurts your gh output. I used to set an alarm at 330am wake up to pin then go back alseep for a couple hours.
    Maybe 2 ****s Iíll have to check. I just use 2 scoops of an isolate. Iíd love to get up earlier do it and go back to sleep like you do but my old man body is up for the day once I wake up once so I can never get back to sleep haha

I figured I was right but then there's this Rick Wang jackhole going around with his misinformation and his, "me too" and "lol" comments that I figured I would ask.

M&S Veteran
    That's what I've read as well, and also 5 days on 2 days off not 6 and 1

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    That's what I've read as well, and also 5 days on 2 days off not 6 and 1
    I know it's what everyone should already know by now lol. I was trying to just be a dick but in a nice way, so I could get a bunch of people to post and maybe this clown could learn something and stop posting bullshit.

M&S Veteran
    I know it's what everyone should already know by now lol. I was trying to just be a dick but in a nice way, so I could get a bunch of people to post and maybe this clown could learn something and stop posting bullshit.
    Lol