Apex Peptides
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Results 265 to 274 of 274
  1. #265
    MS veteran MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,613
    Rep Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    You have made great strides bro keep killing that shit, Keep it consistent and remember when trying to become leaner you can never out train a had diet
    Thanks, and your post count now is the number of the beast

    When one door closes another opens...and I do have high hopes for my next cycle.
    Persistence is strength

  2. #266
    MS veteran MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,613
    Rep Power
    91
    Some good gains made the past days

    20180116_191339_2.jpg20180116_191358_2.jpg
    Persistence is strength

  3. #267
    BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,029
    Rep Power
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Thanks, and your post count now is the number of the beast

    When one door closes another opens...and I do have high hopes for my next cycle.
    that's fucked up!! Not now..lol


  4. #268
    MS veteran MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,613
    Rep Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    that's fucked up!! Not now..lol
    Maybe admin can keep your post count permanently locked at 666
    Persistence is strength

  5. #269
    MS veteran MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,613
    Rep Power
    91
    Now that my cycle has officially ended as my last pin was done Thursday evening, I will still keep training and keeping my diet sane where possible. I will take the time to thank Jolter and Gearbolix for making this happen and I have had great results with their gear. Now I will be taking a break and looking forward to my next cycle planned to begin this June
    Persistence is strength

  6. #270
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Now that my cycle has officially ended as my last pin was done Thursday evening, I will still keep training and keeping my diet sane where possible. I will take the time to thank Jolter and Gearbolix for making this happen and I have had great results with their gear. Now I will be taking a break and looking forward to my next cycle planned to begin this June
    Smart guy!!

    Keep training, eating, and resting to retain as much as those gains as possible.

    What's your PCT lookin like?!?


  7. #271
    MS veteran MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,613
    Rep Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Smart guy!!

    Keep training, eating, and resting to retain as much as those gains as possible.

    What's your PCT lookin like?!?
    Thanks and certainly will continue keeping training and diet on point. Haven't been in the gym since Thursday as feeling like total shit due to a bug I caught so hopefully will go tomorrow and I feel this forced deload will be a help. As for PCT it will be the standard protocol with nolva and clomid, plus waiting 4 weeks after last pin before I start taking the nolva and clomid.
    Persistence is strength

  8. #272
    M&S Veteran Drealdeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,182
    Rep Power
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Some good gains made the past days

    20180116_191339_2.jpg20180116_191358_2.jpg
    I see a lot more definition and bit more muscle! Nice work mindless!

    [email protected]

  9. #273
    MS veteran MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,613
    Rep Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Drealdeal View Post
    I see a lot more definition and bit more muscle! Nice work mindless!

    [email protected]
    Thank's and here's a few more, post cycle:

    20180206_190117_2.jpg20180206_190348_2.jpg20180206_190053_2.jpg
    Persistence is strength

  10. #274
    M&S Veteran jolter604's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,437
    Rep Power
    63
    I see nothing but gains man. Great cycle and log. Surprised you did not get a rep job lol.

Similar Threads

  1. Non sponsored Para pharma gear review and log
    By dtony22 in forum Training Journals/Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 11-28-2017, 08:20 PM
  2. AnabolicNut's ROIDS24 Sponsored Log
    By AnabolicNut in forum Roids24
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-15-2017, 09:20 AM
  3. Sponsored log for end of april
    By Tinyuniverse31 in forum Gorilla Pharm
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2017, 02:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •