Muscle and Science

Update on girl. Need some advice!

In my previous thread I was talking about this old friend I put the moves on at the gym. She shut me down giving me some bullshit excuse but I could tell she was interested.
    We've been texting for awhile now and she finally tells me she went lesbian in 96. Left her husband for a girl. She is currently in a relationship with a female now (3 months). I verified through some mutual friends so I know she's not just giving an excuse.
    I was like cool, she has a hot sister so plan B.
    Anyway, our texts were getting steamy and I was working on getting her hot which seem to be working. Sensing good timing, I asked her to have coffee with me after the gym. She met me at the gym and she got in my car to drive to the coffee shop. Man, she didn't miss a beat and jumped on that dick like she was starving! Blew me all the way right there in the parking lot!
    She started to act all weird like "what did I just do?" so I went right in her pants and fingered her to a good hard one. She was totally shaking over coffee so I knew I did her right.
    Since then, we've been texting and she's acting like nothing happened so I'm playing along and being cool. I figured just act like it's no big deal.
    So here's my question: how do I play this? There is a part of me that really wants to tap it. She has a HUGE ass and that's my thing. She said she's into lipstick and sporty chicks so I'm guessing her girlfriend is not a butch. Threesome maybe?
    She was up for going out for some beers so that's a potential. Should I have her bring her girlfriend or go for it solo?
    I need some help from some of the studs here!

Play it cool man. She may be up for some guy fun, but her girlfriend? In my experience, most professed "lesbians" don't like men AT ALL sexually, so don't get ahead of yourself. If this girl is really more "bi" than lesbian, just be cool and let her come to you in her time. You pursued her, she bit, now let it be her idea. Otherwise you run the risk of being over eager, and most women don't care for that. Keep up the banter, but don't escalate it too fast.

She’s in a relationship. You knew about. And still let all that shit happen? Guessing you don’t want an answer from a morale stand point.

How old are you? Sounds like some shit I woulda done when I was 20.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    She’s in a relationship. You knew about. And still let all that shit happen? Guessing you don’t want an answer from a morale stand point.

How old are you? Sounds like some shit I woulda done when I was 20.
    LOL! I didn't make her jump on my dick!
    I'm freakin' 61, bro. She's like 52 or so.

I'm just going to lay back and just be friends. She's said she wanted to fuck me for years so maybe it was just that and got it out of her system. Either way, she has a hot sister who is available and interested. Closer to my age, too.

Man, Fitz, I could tell you some crazy ass stories! Your never too old until your dead and then it's not your too old, your just too damn late!!!

Fitz, I got a good lesbian story from back in the day. This was like 82 or so. My wife and I did some swinging so it's not like this was something she had an issue with. If she got laid, it didn't bother me because she came home to me at night and visa versa. Good times I must say!
    So she and I threw this crazy ass Halloween party for our "vanilla" friends. She was working at this place and her boss was a lesbian and we knew her girlfriend. Well her girlfriend gets drunk and goes for me so I gave her my best. One time, one shot. Nothing major. The wife was passed out drunk or she would have joined in for sure. I told her about it the next day and she just laughed. She hated her boss so I think she took some pleasure in that. It was the 80s man, what can I say?
    Anyway, so I asked the girl above what ever happened to this chick. She said you must have fucked her straight because she married a guy and had two kids! Her girlfriend also married a guy and had some kids. Maybe they were just experimenting, who knows?

I was going to ask for a pic until I️ saw the age , what’s her daughter look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank zazz View Post
    I was going to ask for a pic until I️ saw the age , what’s her daughter look like?
    LOL
    She's hot.
    Married, but if I do say so myself, she's a head turner. I'll see if I can find a nice picture for you sickos.

The bad thing is she's 30 now and her "little friends" are hitting their prime. Makes a guy feel like a total perv.
    One of those little twits got drunk and hit on me one night! My daughter thought that was hysterical!

Quote Originally Posted by bobtail View Post
    LOL
    She's hot.
    Married, but if I do say so myself, she's a head turner. I'll see if I can find a nice picture for you sickos.

The bad thing is she's 30 now and her "little friends" are hitting their prime. Makes a guy feel like a total perv.
    One of those little twits got drunk and hit on me one night! My daughter thought that was hysterical!
    Nice work man..if they are over 18 it's fair game hahaha...rip Hugh Hefner

Dude continue to play it cool !!! Continue playin her game trust me , I hope your not looking to make her your lady brother ...you are her dick supply man if you wanna keep fucking her keep your mouth shut !!" Tell no one !!

Dont get all stupid and controlling , shes bi sexual imo ....fitraver doesnt understand older sex/fuck rules or guidelines lmfao .....people in older ages meaning 40ish amd above may cheat for several reasons it doesnt mean they dont love there companion ...THERE LACKING SOMETHING ....

I say have at it continue to tap that ass and let her know in so many words your down to fuck with no strings attached!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Dude continue to play it cool !!! Continue playin her game trust me , I hope your not looking to make her your lady brother ...you are her dick supply man if you wanna keep fucking her keep your mouth shut !!" Tell no one !!

Dont get all stupid and controlling , shes bi sexual imo ....fitraver doesnt understand older sex/fuck rules or guidelines lmfao .....people in older ages meaning 40ish amd above may cheat for several reasons it doesnt mean they dont love there companion ...THERE LACKING SOMETHING ....

I say have at it continue to tap that ass and let her know in so many words your down to fuck with no strings attached!!!
    Preach! That's not just for 40s and up either! Lol.

What blows me away is how now that I'm older, I get way more attention than when I was young.
    The older ones wants some NSA sex with an older guy who is in good shape and doesn't look like their fat ass husbands. The young ones seem to want a mature, macho guy since most of their peers as wimpy SJWs.
    However, despite what you young guys think, the old ones SUCK in bed. Beat to shit, jaded and have an attitude. Yeah, they know what they want but fuck what you want. The young ones will try anything.
    I had an old bitch tell me there was no such thing as a bad blowjob. I was like yes there is, you just gave one! And anal? Forget it!
    My advice to you young bodybuilders out there is to nail all that young shit while you can!

You're Getting some good advice in here so i'll just co sign

Frank wanted some pics so here's my back burner girl. She's cool because she got married to her high school sweetheart which means she was up for some freak shit. Problem with her is she's looking to dump hubby and hook up. Tough to keep her at arms length. He's got some side action so she calls me when she catches him.
    Hey, if this is any of you guys mom, she swallows!
    kathy - Copy.jpg

WOW! I had to double take! That looks like a milf I had in Seattle!

No kidding? She's really a GILF. 62 last count.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Wilson View Post
    A lot of advice I saw here already! Those are really brilliant.
    ya using them?

The big butt lesbian is wrapped up with her new job and I've been super busy so she's on the back burner for now. I'm sure she will come back in the rotation at some point. She can't seem to hold a job.
    Right now, I'm slamming another one who's husband is cheating. Silent revenge she calls it. Bitch is a freak for anal!
    Guys, all I can say is there is plenty out there. You just have to be bold enough to go for it and smart enough to know when to turn them loose.

Oh man..why oh why? There’s tinder and it works met a single no kinds woman age 33. Married her at 34 now at 35 I want her babies

Damn bro after reading your story I got to say you're my new f****** hero. As my man said in one of the comments just play it cool. Play the game along with them in the long run you may win the lotto if you know what I mean.

Make the women chase you. Make the women ask for sex, never think about or bring up sex first. Women want you to take charge and be a man, even if they lie to themselves and say they want a sensitive man. Get in shape, post some pics on a dating site and the women will come in big waves. so easy