Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What is your favorite strain and why?

Ive been using kratom for about 9 months now. I had no idea what it was until someone told me about it, and naturally at first i was skeptical because of its affect on the opiod receptors. That was just me thinking it was like pain pills. After doing some research i found it to actually be intriguing, so i tried Green Meng Da, and naturally that has been the one that has worked the best for me. I've probably switched vendors nearly 20x since then trying to find the one that works the best for my system. Some make me a little dizzy after 3-4 ****s some give the nauseous. For me, i look for something that will get rid of the tense feeling i have during the day, from workouts, work and daily life stresses, it can pile up. I dont drink, smoke or do any other types of substances besides my cycle and kratom, so for me, i dont want to have negative interactions with my cycles. So far i feel great everyday and find myself to be much more calm and collected in all situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle8817 View Post
    Ive been using kratom for about 9 months now. I had no idea what it was until someone told me about it, and naturally at first i was skeptical because of its affect on the opiod receptors. That was just me thinking it was like pain pills. After doing some research i found it to actually be intriguing, so i tried Green Meng Da, and naturally that has been the one that has worked the best for me. I've probably switched vendors nearly 20x since then trying to find the one that works the best for my system. Some make me a little dizzy after 3-4 ****s some give the nauseous. For me, i look for something that will get rid of the tense feeling i have during the day, from workouts, work and daily life stresses, it can pile up. I dont drink, smoke or do any other types of substances besides my cycle and kratom, so for me, i dont want to have negative interactions with my cycles. So far i feel great everyday and find myself to be much more calm and collected in all situations.
    Sounds like you would really enjoy our yellow md!

My favorite is the red for evenings when i plan on staying in for the night and relaxing. Whatever pains im having disappear, i feel so mellow and good ! Im totally at ease and relaxed.

White is my favorite day time /energy strain. Energy, focus, endurance, pain relief. I feel amazing body and mind!

Yellow i also really like during the day time but for slightly other reasons and some the same.

Energy is great, slight appetite suppression, pain relief, focus,clarity, a real social strain. Great for when your gonna be around a ton of people. You feel relaxed and at ease. No worries. You become a social butterfly.

use mace15 for 15%Off
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Green MD has always been my favorite. Then after that, any other green strain.
    I get very little effects from reds and I haven't really tried enough white to judge that.

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Sounds like you would really enjoy our yellow md!

My favorite is the red for evenings when i plan on staying in for the night and relaxing. Whatever pains im having disappear, i feel so mellow and good ! Im totally at ease and relaxed.

White is my favorite day time /energy strain. Energy, focus, endurance, pain relief. I feel amazing body and mind!

Yellow i also really like during the day time but for slightly other reasons and some the same.

Energy is great, slight appetite suppression, pain relief, focus,clarity, a real social strain. Great for when your gonna be around a ton of people. You feel relaxed and at ease. No worries. You become a social butterfly.
    I'm really looking forward to trying your Yellow meng da.
    I have tried a few reds, most put me to sleep they are so relaxing haha,
    White is a very energizing strain that will get you relaxed but talkative..not babbling talkative but just outgoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanedoolie1 View Post
    Green MD has always been my favorite. Then after that, any other green strain.
    I get very little effects from reds and I haven't really tried enough white to judge that.
    Give it a shot man, if you want something during the day. White is great for during activities.