Muscle and Science
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What was your first cycle?

Just wanted to get some conversation going and have some interesting stuff to read.
    What was everyone's first cycle? How did it go? What were the gains made, and kept? Anything else interesting happen during? Just some ideal questions. What about prohormones? How many people ran some ph cycles first before pinning?
    I always like to remember back to when I first discovered PH's and then ran my first real cycle. Thought others might too, plus I love reading about all that. Have a great day brothers and be safe.

My first real cycle was 500mg test. I put on like 20-25lbs and I havenít looked back ever since lol.

My first cycle was 500 Danabol blue hearts. I did too many and for too long, but I gained 28 pounds. I can't imagine what my liver values were. A lot was water weight and I can't honestly tell you how much weight I attained; prob 10 pounds.

I also ran a SD cycle, which was one of my best too. It was a PH SD and awesome compared to the SD I get now. (Or I was awesome; and I'm not now LOL) Retained about 10 pounds off that too.

Then moved to Sust at 600mgs per week.

Took a few years off. Read, learned, and still continue to learn. Lifting and juice is like wine. I always liked this saying I made up....

"You think you know a lot about it until you meet someone who really knows a lot about it."
    (Holds true for wine and lifting)
    Sorry, server talk...

I'm finding I'm kind of the person someone meets who is very knowledgeable now; however there was a long time when I thought I knew it all...

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    My first cycle was 500 Danabol blue hearts. I did too many and for too long, but I gained 28 pounds. I can't imagine what my liver values were. A lot was water weight and I can't honestly tell you how much weight I attained; prob 10 pounds.

I also ran a SD cycle, which was one of my best too. It was a PH SD and awesome compared to the SD I get now. (Or I was awesome; and I'm not now LOL) Retained about 10 pounds off that too.

Then moved to Sust at 600mgs per week.

Took a few years off. Read, learned, and still continue to learn. Lifting and juice is like wine. I always liked this saying I made up....

"You think you know a lot about it until you meet someone who really knows a lot about it."
    (Holds true for wine and lifting)
    Sorry, server talk...

I'm finding I'm kind of the person someone meets who is very knowledgeable now; however there was a long time when I thought I knew it all...
    Damn, brother. Bet you really gave your liver a royal beating with that run.
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Damn, brother. Bet you really gave your liver a royal beating with that run.
    Yeah man. I didn't know shit.

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Yeah man. I didn't know shit.
    But you got lucky and learned a hard lesson. My first cycle was simple test e and it was a bit rocky at first but learned from it
    Persistence is strength

I was so young. I realize now how bad orals are from not only being educated, but also from using them recently. They fuck with me bad now. Back then, I felt amazing!!!

Mine was drol from IP about 15 years ago lol! Had 50 tabs and put on 18lbs in 50 days lol

Test Cyp and then added deca first cycle about 3.5 years ago. Gained about 50lbs in 4-5 months but I ate like shit dirty bulk. Got pretty damn fat lol. Goal was to hit 200lbs first time in my life...ended up going all the way to 225 when I felt fat AF and went on a diet off cycle lost 50lbs but kept most of the muscle I gained in dirty bulk

M&S Veteran
    I was stationed in Southern California in early 90's. So you could cross at Tijuana and find a pharmacy and get whatever you wanted. There was just no information back then just what you heard someone talk about in gym. I read all the muscle mags back then but they never mentioned anything other than amino acids. So I bought a vial of testosterone. I do 1cc first week then 1.5 2 then 3 then 2 1.5 then 1 over 8 weeks. Tried to follow diets like in the mags but army chow not the healthiest food out there. I got big and strong as hell. Weight 190 bench 375 was 21 yo. Could run 12 miles in boots. My next trip six months later was windy suspension. Same injection protocol. So young young and dumb .

Quote Originally Posted by ranger134 View Post
    I was stationed in Southern California in early 90's. So you could cross at Tijuana and find a pharmacy and get whatever you wanted. There was just no information back then just what you heard someone talk about in gym. I read all the muscle mags back then but they never mentioned anything other than amino acids. So I bought a vial of testosterone. I do 1cc first week then 1.5 2 then 3 then 2 1.5 then 1 over 8 weeks. Tried to follow diets like in the mags but army chow not the healthiest food out there. I got big and strong as hell. Weight 190 bench 375 was 21 yo. Could run 12 miles in boots. My next trip six months later was windy suspension. Same injection protocol. So young young and dumb .
    You mean like you tapered up and then back down on the test?

Jacked army ranger...not someone to fuck with lmao

Test E at 500mg a week. Pretty basic and had great results. It was the Iranian test in the ampules that tested at about 330mg I think back in 2003 lol

Sustanon at 500mg gained about 15lbs and kept most of it .

I started off with prohormones. First one ever was SD... Lol. Up to 30mg a day. Didn't make it 4 weeks, but it drastically changed my body and strength. If I remember right, I think I gained a lean 12 or 14 lbs. Lost about half that after pct but still felt like I looked great, and was hooked. After that, I ran sd a few more times never going over 20mg for no more than 3 weeks. A couple times, when I was running low, I even ran it at only 10mg Ed and still got awesome gains. That shit hits fast! Almost daily changes after 3-4 days.
    After all that, I ran a single vial, pyramid dosing of Test E up to 500mg a week. I don't remember what I gained, but I remember i was comparing it to SD so I was kinda let down. Lol. Silly me. That was all a longggg time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MGMAC View Post
    Sustanon at 500mg gained about 15lbs and kept most of it .
    Nice bro! Sounds like quality gains. What was your pct?

My first cycle was prolly twenty years ago. I had trained with weights since I was in my early teens, and I'm genetically heavy and beefy, which I had always fought because I wanted to be lean. My dad loved lifting and was a fan of bodybuilding, so there were always copies of Joe Weider's magazines around the house, and I wanted to look like those guys. Gaining weight and muscle was never a problem for me, but I got the bug, and wanted to go further. In the mid nineties I started reading everything Dan Duchane wrote. All the mags just showed cool pics, told you to eat lean, lift like this guy, and pushed OTC supplements, but Duchane pushed the envelope until they stopped publishing his pieces. So I bought a copy of his book, basically the Steroid Bible of the time, and read it cover to cover. I figured out what was "safe", what was "risky", and what was dangerous. So, I had a trip planned to Mexico with friends coming up, I saved my *****, made a list, even packed the book, and got on a plane to mazatlan. By then you couldn't just get anything, but they had brand name test e in ampules, sust 250 in prejects, and 50 mg deca in prejects, plus all the clen you could carry. I had no idea where to get pinz in the states at that time, but the prejects came in glass tubes, so I figured I'd sterilize them and re-use them for the ampules. I was so nervous getting on the plane I couldn't speak! I got home, re-read everything on injection sites, and procedure, then went to it with just the sust 250. The thing I hadn't thought about was needle guage, the prejects came with 18g needles! Made injections quick! But damn it you could literally see through them! My first cycle was sust 250 1/w till I ran out, (eight weeks I think), then test e and deca 1/w till I ran out, with clen daily the whole time. I didn't gain a lot of weight because I'd been eating clean for years at that point, and didn't stop, and I'm naturally around 200lbs, but strength and muscle size?! Wow. At times I felt that if you bolted the bar to the floor, I could dead lift it. Doubled all lifting measures during that time, and never lost the muscle gain to this day, it changed the look of my body, and I still carry it with me at 48. That first cycle was prolly six months or so total, and by the end I'd began lifting and associating with some pro Bodybuilders in my area, and they gave me my next lesson, if you can't afford to do hgh with your cycle, then save your ***** and wait till you can! Lmao! But that's another story

My very first cycle was winstrol and test. I knew almost nothing about steroids I thought I was injecting milk and cooking oil lol. I used 21x1 needles and paid 150 dollars a vial 10ml vials... ya I was getting fucked hahaha. I liked it though was well worth the *****. I put on 20 pounds and never looked back.

Anyone ever use 1AD? I remember taking that before I moved on to injectables. I remember the pre-ban sale as well. Got like 20 bottles for ridiculously cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    Anyone ever use 1AD? I remember taking that before I moved on to injectables. I remember the pre-ban sale as well. Got like 20 bottles for ridiculously cheap
    I remember that, but never did try it. Omg, the pre sd ban,,, I got bottles of 90 for 7.99 each! I wish I wasn't so young and broke back then so I could have bought a hundred or so bottles

Quote Originally Posted by waybig View Post
    My first cycle was prolly twenty years ago. I had trained with weights since I was in my early teens, and I'm genetically heavy and beefy, which I had always fought because I wanted to be lean. My dad loved lifting and was a fan of bodybuilding, so there were always copies of Joe Weider's magazines around the house, and I wanted to look like those guys. Gaining weight and muscle was never a problem for me, but I got the bug, and wanted to go further. In the mid nineties I started reading everything Dan Duchane wrote. All the mags just showed cool pics, told you to eat lean, lift like this guy, and pushed OTC supplements, but Duchane pushed the envelope until they stopped publishing his pieces. So I bought a copy of his book, basically the Steroid Bible of the time, and read it cover to cover. I figured out what was "safe", what was "risky", and what was dangerous. So, I had a trip planned to Mexico with friends coming up, I saved my *****, made a list, even packed the book, and got on a plane to mazatlan. By then you couldn't just get anything, but they had brand name test e in ampules, sust 250 in prejects, and 50 mg deca in prejects, plus all the clen you could carry. I had no idea where to get pinz in the states at that time, but the prejects came in glass tubes, so I figured I'd sterilize them and re-use them for the ampules. I was so nervous getting on the plane I couldn't speak! I got home, re-read everything on injection sites, and procedure, then went to it with just the sust 250. The thing I hadn't thought about was needle guage, the prejects came with 18g needles! Made injections quick! But damn it you could literally see through them! My first cycle was sust 250 1/w till I ran out, (eight weeks I think), then test e and deca 1/w till I ran out, with clen daily the whole time. I didn't gain a lot of weight because I'd been eating clean for years at that point, and didn't stop, and I'm naturally around 200lbs, but strength and muscle size?! Wow. At times I felt that if you bolted the bar to the floor, I could dead lift it. Doubled all lifting measures during that time, and never lost the muscle gain to this day, it changed the look of my body, and I still carry it with me at 48. That first cycle was prolly six months or so total, and by the end I'd began lifting and associating with some pro Bodybuilders in my area, and they gave me my next lesson, if you can't afford to do hgh with your cycle, then save your ***** and wait till you can! Lmao! But that's another story
    Great post brother! Enjoyed reading it