Apex Peptides

Thread: The one

M&S Veteran

The one

I dated a girl in HS. Lasted a year . Probably only girl I ever really loved. She absolutely thought the greatest of me. Then some bad communication with with wrong ideas I joined army. We broke up. We saw each other once on leave then nothing for twenty years she got a hold of me through FB. I divorced with 4 kids I have full custody she getting divorced with 3 kids. Almost immediately of seeing her all feelings came back. We dated a year talked every day for hours absolutely inseparable. Then three weeks ago she became very distant. She obviously very upset at me but not sure why and she won't say. The more I tell her how beautiful and how much I love her more she pushed away it seemed. My kids in private school my ex get 40% of my check for alimony so we had to move back in at my mom. My ex lives a couple of blocks away so I stay on her couch a lot. There is absolutely nothing going on between me and ex and my gf knew it but she didn't like me staying there and asked me to stop. Problem is I sleep in lazy boy chair at mom kids got bedrooms so just for some privacy I stay on ex couch. I help out with some chores around house. That it. But I think that why my gf has left cuz she might have known I was still staying there. I swear it like I lost my best friend. I havnt felt this bad since my sister died in car accident. Should I just lay low give her space see if she come back? Or just give up? Literally 3 weeks ago my girl would send me pics of engagement rings then to have such 180 without a clue is rough. Any advice?

Ummm have your ex suck your dick ...problem solved thank me later

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Hahaha dr. Phil shit

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Dude your fuckin twisted lol

Pussy is pussy and salt is salt... Lol

Stop telling her how beautiful she is and how much you love her... Especially if she's being distant. That clingy, ass kissing shit will push em away even faster at that stage. Just do you, and don't even give her any effort. Good things will come, whether it's her or not.

Shane said it. Quit saying shit... Show it. You don't have to keep saying feelings 100 times a day. Show it. It loses the meaning when you say the same shit all the time. Secondly, would you of minded if she slept at her exes on the couch? Most people would. Use your head. In all honesty, do everything for you and your kids right now because if you're not happy with your life and situation, guess what, you're not going to be able to make anyone else happy either.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Pussy is pussy and salt is salt... Lol
    Exactly !
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanedoolie1 View Post
    Stop telling her how beautiful she is and how much you love her... Especially if she's being distant. That clingy, ass kissing shit will push em away even faster at that stage. Just do you, and don't even give her any effort. Good things will come, whether it's her or not.
    This goes for any chick ...I say go find someone else and move on.....the good thing about feelings is there exactly that "just feelings and change"

Being married for a long time, you get use to being in a steady relationship. Your feeling very uncomfortable and want to jump back into one. Believe me, I understand and it's the biggest mistake you can make. You are just use to that "hooked up" feeling but it's just that - a feeling. Insecurity. OMG! I have to be hooked up! What if I never hook up again? I'm not worthy! blah, blah
    Dude, there is more pussy out there than you could imagine! Get laid a few times and that insecurity will go away. Keep a few going at the same time (very important!). Tap the ex every now and again. Ex sex is awesome!!!
    This is a win-win. You get your confidence back and stop focusing on this girl. She will sense it and come running.
    It's like these guys said, girls love it when you act like you don't give a shit. It's easier to pull off if you really don't!

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtail View Post
    Being married for a long time, you get use to being in a steady relationship. Your feeling very uncomfortable and want to jump back into one. Believe me, I understand and it's the biggest mistake you can make. You are just use to that "hooked up" feeling but it's just that - a feeling. Insecurity. OMG! I have to be hooked up! What if I never hook up again? I'm not worthy! blah, blah
    Dude, there is more pussy out there than you could imagine! Get laid a few times and that insecurity will go away. Keep a few going at the same time (very important!). Tap the ex every now and again. Ex sex is awesome!!!
    This is a win-win. You get your confidence back and stop focusing on this girl. She will sense it and come running.
    It's like these guys said, girls love it when you act like you don't give a shit. It's easier to pull off if you really don't!
    Nice thanks

This made me lol. True that!