Apex Peptides
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: The one

  1. #1
    M&S Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    38

    The one

    I dated a girl in HS. Lasted a year . Probably only girl I ever really loved. She absolutely thought the greatest of me. Then some bad communication with with wrong ideas I joined army. We broke up. We saw each other once on leave then nothing for twenty years she got a hold of me through FB. I divorced with 4 kids I have full custody she getting divorced with 3 kids. Almost immediately of seeing her all feelings came back. We dated a year talked every day for hours absolutely inseparable. Then three weeks ago she became very distant. She obviously very upset at me but not sure why and she won't say. The more I tell her how beautiful and how much I love her more she pushed away it seemed. My kids in private school my ex get 40% of my check for alimony so we had to move back in at my mom. My ex lives a couple of blocks away so I stay on her couch a lot. There is absolutely nothing going on between me and ex and my gf knew it but she didn't like me staying there and asked me to stop. Problem is I sleep in lazy boy chair at mom kids got bedrooms so just for some privacy I stay on ex couch. I help out with some chores around house. That it. But I think that why my gf has left cuz she might have known I was still staying there. I swear it like I lost my best friend. I havnt felt this bad since my sister died in car accident. Should I just lay low give her space see if she come back? Or just give up? Literally 3 weeks ago my girl would send me pics of engagement rings then to have such 180 without a clue is rough. Any advice?

  2. #2
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,286
    Rep Power
    250
    Ummm have your ex suck your dick ...problem solved thank me later

  3. #3
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,576
    Rep Power
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Ummm have your ex suck your dick ...problem solved thank me later
    Hahaha dr. Phil shit

  4. #4
    M&S Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Ummm have your ex suck your dick ...problem solved thank me later
    Dude your fuckin twisted lol

  5. #5
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,433
    Rep Power
    65
    Pussy is pussy and salt is salt... Lol


  6. #6
    M&S Veteran Shanedoolie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    A shitty mitten
    Posts
    1,558
    Rep Power
    58
    Stop telling her how beautiful she is and how much you love her... Especially if she's being distant. That clingy, ass kissing shit will push em away even faster at that stage. Just do you, and don't even give her any effort. Good things will come, whether it's her or not.


  7. #7
    Disarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,528
    Rep Power
    65
    Shane said it. Quit saying shit... Show it. You don't have to keep saying feelings 100 times a day. Show it. It loses the meaning when you say the same shit all the time. Secondly, would you of minded if she slept at her exes on the couch? Most people would. Use your head. In all honesty, do everything for you and your kids right now because if you're not happy with your life and situation, guess what, you're not going to be able to make anyone else happy either.

  8. #8
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,286
    Rep Power
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Pussy is pussy and salt is salt... Lol
    Exactly !
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanedoolie1 View Post
    Stop telling her how beautiful she is and how much you love her... Especially if she's being distant. That clingy, ass kissing shit will push em away even faster at that stage. Just do you, and don't even give her any effort. Good things will come, whether it's her or not.
    This goes for any chick ...I say go find someone else and move on.....the good thing about feelings is there exactly that "just feelings and change"

  9. #9
    Member bobtail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Melborne, AU
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    41
    Being married for a long time, you get use to being in a steady relationship. Your feeling very uncomfortable and want to jump back into one. Believe me, I understand and it's the biggest mistake you can make. You are just use to that "hooked up" feeling but it's just that - a feeling. Insecurity. OMG! I have to be hooked up! What if I never hook up again? I'm not worthy! blah, blah
    Dude, there is more pussy out there than you could imagine! Get laid a few times and that insecurity will go away. Keep a few going at the same time (very important!). Tap the ex every now and again. Ex sex is awesome!!!
    This is a win-win. You get your confidence back and stop focusing on this girl. She will sense it and come running.
    It's like these guys said, girls love it when you act like you don't give a shit. It's easier to pull off if you really don't!

  10. #10
    M&S Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtail View Post
    Being married for a long time, you get use to being in a steady relationship. Your feeling very uncomfortable and want to jump back into one. Believe me, I understand and it's the biggest mistake you can make. You are just use to that "hooked up" feeling but it's just that - a feeling. Insecurity. OMG! I have to be hooked up! What if I never hook up again? I'm not worthy! blah, blah
    Dude, there is more pussy out there than you could imagine! Get laid a few times and that insecurity will go away. Keep a few going at the same time (very important!). Tap the ex every now and again. Ex sex is awesome!!!
    This is a win-win. You get your confidence back and stop focusing on this girl. She will sense it and come running.
    It's like these guys said, girls love it when you act like you don't give a shit. It's easier to pull off if you really don't!
    Nice thanks

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    26
    This made me lol. True that!

Similar Threads

  1. HGH Summer crazy Sales Promon (buy one to get one FREE)
    By ironlion in forum Ironlion-labs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-06-2017, 06:56 PM
  2. Summer sales of hmg and hcg(buy one to get one)
    By ironlion in forum Ironlion-labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2017, 10:46 AM
  3. Insane buy one get one puretropin sale
    By Tren2k14 in forum Ironlion-labs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-17-2016, 12:43 PM
  4. sports one medroid ?
    By playamade in forum Pro-Hormones
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 03:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •