Muscle and Science
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 314
  1. #21
    macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    eyes in the sky
    Posts
    1,377
    Rep Power
    108
    Had some issues with my mri, have to have another one. IDK what the frig...

    So yesterday wasnt as productive as i would have liked. Do to some issues at work.

    But it didn't stop me from getting in a 40min HIIT session. And some stretching and PT exercises.

    Today ive finished off almost 40min of HIIT, some quality stretching, 2am

    We are going for high volume combo of full upper body.

    Taking about 5gr of white/yellow kratom as a preworkout. Im dry mouth as hell. Energy, focus,clarity is up. But dam im thirsty.

    Also, 3iu gtropin.


  2. #22
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,358
    Rep Power
    10
    Morning Mace, 40mins of HIIT sounds horrible lol...great job bro.

  3. #23
    MS veteran MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,793
    Rep Power
    144
    Morning and time to grind
    Persistence is strength

  4. #24
    M&S Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Had some issues with my mri, have to have another one. IDK what the frig...

    So yesterday wasnt as productive as i would have liked. Do to some issues at work.

    But it didn't stop me from getting in a 40min HIIT session. And some stretching and PT exercises.

    Today ive finished off almost 40min of HIIT, some quality stretching, 2am

    We are going for high volume combo of full upper body.

    Taking about 5gr of white/yellow kratom as a preworkout. Im dry mouth as hell. Energy, focus,clarity is up. But dam im thirsty.

    Also, 3iu gtropin.
    this probably a stupid question but what is a HIIT session

  5. #25
    macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    eyes in the sky
    Posts
    1,377
    Rep Power
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger134 View Post
    this probably a stupid question but what is a HIIT session
    High intense(ity) interval training.


  6. #26
    macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    eyes in the sky
    Posts
    1,377
    Rep Power
    108
    Im still waiting on my test.e
    I have blends. Dont wanna feel like im wasting anything thou. Wanna get the most outta this before any surgery.
    Think id be pissing away a test e / tren e combo. Wanna hear all thoughts.


  7. #27
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,358
    Rep Power
    10
    I would skip the tren being as how your not gonna be able to train correctly anyway with injuries. You will still make progress without it bro.

  8. #28
    macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    eyes in the sky
    Posts
    1,377
    Rep Power
    108
    Been a crazy week to say the least.
    Sleep has been bad, waking up with a head ache and pain. A pinching sensation in my right trap and up my neck. Therapy is a joke. I keep getting someone different each time im there. They seem clueless.
    I probable should have gone to my own dr.
    No ems machine.
    My weekly routine for this week has been hit and miss. Working 3-11, a few kids have been sick.
    4 days i managed
    HIIT for 30 minutes.
    Also, a 30 minute jog,

    Each day ive done my stretching and adjusted band work. adding 2 sets and 10 reps.

    Performed standing scapular retraction. (row)
    20reps/5 sets/hold 5sec/ (was no weight)
    Added 40lb bands slow and concentration on the squeeze.

    Supine shoulder flexion AAROM with hands clasped.
    20reps/5 sets/ 5 sec hold

    Low trap setting at wall

    20 reps/ 5 sets/ 5 sec hold

    Pulldown wide grip palms facing together
    20reps/ 5 sets/ very light weight 50lbs

    High Rows(upper chest/shoulder height)
    5 sets/ 20reps./5 sec hold.

    At my dr as we speak. Trying to get some meds for sinus infection. (asthma)

    Sleep this week has been great! As a matter of fact, i wanna sleep a lot.
    Was gonna add some t4 50mcg daily.

    Still waiting on my test e! Hopefully i will have it by monday.

    Figured 250 a week. .5ml x 2 ew.
    Update more later. Hopefully i get outta here soon enough to get whatever prescription i need.
    Also, trying to get him to request bloodwork.. its always a fight with this dr.









  9. #29
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,358
    Rep Power
    10
    Sounds like a rough week bro...hang in there.

  10. #30
    macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    eyes in the sky
    Posts
    1,377
    Rep Power
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Sounds like a rough week bro...hang in there.
    Im good, got outta the dr by9:00. I need a good dr in md. If anyone knows one. I get bloodwork once a yr for free. He only wants to check certain things. I told him i want everything checked.
    This way i can get this first one with no outta pocket cost.
    And cover all my needs.


  11. #31
    MS veteran MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,793
    Rep Power
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Im good, got outta the dr by9:00. I need a good dr in md. If anyone knows one. I get bloodwork once a yr for free. He only wants to check certain things. I told him i want everything checked.
    This way i can get this first one with no outta pocket cost.
    And cover all my needs.
    A tall order I'd say. Getting healthy is key and I'm sure you'll be able to do that.
    Persistence is strength

  12. #32
    Chairman twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    12,023
    Rep Power
    332
    Top of the morning mace ! Happy saturday

  13. #33
    macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    eyes in the sky
    Posts
    1,377
    Rep Power
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Top of the morning mace ! Happy saturday
    How you feeling twist!
    Fellas,and any ladies out there. Fun fun fun. Well my son was up all night, as was my 11yr old daughter. Who slept on the couch. She is sick with this stomach virus also. So i kept her company, and made sure she was alright. Now my son is done throwing up and moved on to diarrhea. Pure water.. Lets just say he had an accident or 2 today. Been. Busy running around getting freeze pops, gatorade, Pedialyte. And laundry detergent...
    Hope my daughter dont get this next.


  14. #34
    macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    eyes in the sky
    Posts
    1,377
    Rep Power
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    How you feeling twist!
    Fellas,and any ladies out there. Fun fun fun. Well my son was up all night, as was my 11yr old daughter. Who slept on the couch. She is sick with this stomach virus also. So i kept her company, and made sure she was alright. Now my son is done throwing up and moved on to diarrhea. Pure water.. Lets just say he had an accident or 2 today. Been. Busy running around getting freeze pops, gatorade, Pedialyte. And laundry detergent...
    Hope my daughter dont get this next.
    Today gonna try and get a real leg work out in once the wife gets home. This will feel good!
    Sleep last night was sporadic. Due to my daughter being sick and my son.


  15. #35
    MS veteran MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,793
    Rep Power
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Today gonna try and get a real leg work out in once the wife gets home. This will feel good!
    Sleep last night was sporadic. Due to my daughter being sick and my son.
    Damn, sick kids are the bane. Hope they all recover fast without you getting it yourself.
    Persistence is strength

  16. #36
    macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    eyes in the sky
    Posts
    1,377
    Rep Power
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Damn, sick kids are the bane. Hope they all recover fast without you getting it yourself.
    Turned out a shit storm... Literally. Everyone had the shit! They got me in that part. Ended up the same way myself. Definitely feeling better. And back at it.
    Good news my products come in. Will have some pics and dosing up after work.


  17. #37
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,358
    Rep Power
    10
    Damn bro you need something good to happen, I'm depressed for you

  18. #38
    MS veteran MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,793
    Rep Power
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Turned out a shit storm... Literally. Everyone had the shit! They got me in that part. Ended up the same way myself. Definitely feeling better. And back at it.
    Good news my products come in. Will have some pics and dosing up after work.
    Ugh that sucked, and good thing you got a fast recovery. Hang in there things should be on the upswing for you!
    Persistence is strength

  19. #39
    M&S Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    77
    Gh will melt fat away real quick .

  20. #40
    macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    eyes in the sky
    Posts
    1,377
    Rep Power
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger134 View Post
    Gh will melt fat away real quick .
    Sorry everyone im here. Been rough last two weeks. My 6yr old has been sick for a few weeks. Not really getting better. Than , the kids caught a bad stomach virus..shitting, throwing up.

    Long story short things had gotten worse. He has fluid in his lung , dr called this evening. This is what she said.

    "Bronchial wall thickening, suggestive of reactive airway obstruction(disease)."

    Now my 4 yr old is beginning to sound bad also. Not sure what the hell is going on!!!

    Will update more tomorrow, maybe tonight.
    Golds is finally going 24hrs beginning january. Thank goodness.!



Similar Threads

  1. Basskiller........I like him
    By HughJassol in forum Mighty mutha fucc'n Mouse`s Video Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-04-2016, 06:17 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •