Apex Peptides

Thread: Bad source

Bad source

Well I am not sure how to state this but I ran into a few issues. For one I have had problems communicating with a source on here. And sure how to approach it. Its been since no response. THen they tell me on their forum that we dont open messages with suggested links. Well i hate to this but there was no links. Tbh i think he or she was blowing smoke.

What do i do from here?

What sponsor is this and have you made every effort to reach out to said sponsor? If you continue to have problems you can get assistance from a mod or from our great admin, Achilles87.
    Persistence is strength

I would private message him but I dont have enough posts yet. Something I think is crazy but rules are rules. Yes i have i even posted in the forum about it. I even offered to resend it but no response. THe funny thing is the sponsor/reps are online to.

We have a post count limit to pm and a very low one I might add so we actually get to know people. Without that we have people only posting when they have an issue and if you only post when you have an issue no one really knows anything about you.

It's been about 15 business days actually not even that because of thanksgiving. Have you placed an order and paid or just trying to place an order?

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    We have a post count limit to pm and a very low one I might add so we actually get to know people. Without that we have people only posting when they have an issue and if you only post when you have an issue no one really knows anything about you.

It's been about 15 business days actually not even that because of thanksgiving. Have you placed an order and paid or just trying to place an order?
    Exactly I dont wanna get to know someone or am I all gun ho to give a helping hand to members/people who only post when shit isnt goin there way!.... I am curious to know who the source is tho !!!

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Exactly I dont wanna get to know someone or am I all gun ho to give a helping hand to members/people who only post when shit isnt goin there way!.... I am curious to know who the source is tho !!!
    Pretty sure it's bgs, they only take customers they want to take. That's why I'm wondering if he actually put an order in and paid or if he's just trying to put an order in.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Pretty sure it's bgs, they only take customers they want to take. That's why I'm wondering if he actually put an order in and paid or if he's just trying to put an order in.
    I was wondering the same thing after reading this, did he make and order or inquire about one? He states a "few issues" and eludes to communication issues. Sources do have the right to not do business with whomever they please if that's the issue.

Also after looking he joined on 11/19 and his post in BGS subforum states he sent an email dated 11/19 so did this happen elsewhere and then he came here looking for help? You couldn't have joined and had an issue the same day man...something is off here.

Gear whorez

Smh

Well I hope the fuck this thread isnt about someone mad cause they didnt put order in !!!!!!

M&S Veteran
    LMAO. "I may have purchased or tried to purchase something from someone during some time period. I may or may not have had some type of problem."