Apex Peptides

Gross Question: What can I take to increase my sperm load.

Basically I'm noticing that after sex twice daily most days .I sometimes don't reload as fast as I used to.Sorry for the blunt descriptive question. I use currently 250 mg a week of cyp.3 iu hgh,12.5 mg aromasin twice a week.Glutathione and b12 weekly.Im 52 years young.

Quote Originally Posted by the rock View Post
    Basically I'm noticing that after sex twice daily most days .I sometimes don't reload as fast as I used to.Sorry for the blunt descriptive question. I use currently 250 mg a week of cyp.3 iu hgh,12.5 mg aromasin twice a week.Glutathione and b12 weekly.Im 52 years young.
    Clomid will increase the volume of ur ejaculate also ur refractory time might be going down hill with age. Caber improves it a lot by lowering ur prolactin that u release when ejaculating which makes u uninterested or unable to engage in the next activity unroll prolactin level goes down. That's in the nut shell

Quote Originally Posted by Biglexi View Post
    Clomid will increase the volume of ur ejaculate also ur refractory time might be going down hill with age. Caber improves it a lot by lowering ur prolactin that u release when ejaculating which makes u uninterested or unable to engage in the next activity unroll prolactin level goes down. That's in the nut shell
    Clomid? I can take it along with test etc.How much Clomid daily? Caber didn't do much I've been using it.

50 mg should be fine and go from there

Maca powder, arginine, lecithin, good BCAAs, zinc, ogoplex, and something like ejaculoid or volume pills all help with increasing your load. So does celery believe it or not...

I would not start taking clomid
    Or caber solely to shoot a big load. That risk be reward is just not there. Try soy lecithin. As far as how quickly you can get it up again thatís diff than load size. Just google that shit and see if there natural remedies.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    I would not start taking clomid
    Or caber solely to shoot a big load. That risk be reward is just not there. Try soy lecithin. As far as how quickly you can get it up again thatís diff than load size. Just google that shit and see if there natural remedies.
    getting it up isn't an issue I just figured there was some secret remedy out there that'll do it .I do use injectable arginine and carnitine .

I’m in the Med field, so that isn’t too gross. Man, twice a day busting nuts..... your body doesn’t have time to reload your load! Have sex EOD. If my wife & I are too busy with careers & too tired at the end of the day all week to have sex, Saturday morning sex makes a mess I shoot so much. They have pills in convenient stores here, but it’s just Wizard Oil. I wouldn’t waste your ***** on stuff for that. As long as your orgasm is great, fuck the volume. Great pun!

Quote Originally Posted by the rock View Post
    You can use some clomid , I found good quality hcg increases my sperm/orgasm amount !! ...250ius e3d along with a low dose of clomid should be therapeutic....ofcourse this isnt protocol for pct , just strictly to keep your from busting dust nutz

Jack it less
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Jack it less
    hahaha!

I'm going to say clomid too. Although the one time I used ralox I noticed a similar effect.

I took some zma pills from gnc before with maybe melatonin & i swear that shit made me blast crazy loads for few days , arganine too but when u banging once or twice a dsy it can only help so long !

Best of luck

Maca powder is really good

I see thread is old but in any event I notice my load is much better all around when taking KSM66.....I've only used from nootropics depot but wouldn't bother w/ another brand b/c I know theirs works for me.....

HCG. My loads looked like concrete flowing in the dead of winter. I started at 1,000iu twice a week till the boys were back in town. Now I stick to 250 twice a week for maintenance.