Apex Peptides
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Sadly so did mine...lost quite a bit wasnít happy but what can we do? Now just hoping to recover as much as possible over time. Hell bro retirement may not exist when we get there. Sadly social security that we pay into will probably be long gone by that time.
    Very true!!! Hell look at some of these big company's with pensions, most of them will be in the negitive with pensions funds in 5 years if they aren't already. Sad truth is we'll all be working in our retirement and have to put reverse mortgages on our homes......fucking sucks

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Very true!!! Hell look at some of these big company's with pensions, most of them will be in the negitive with pensions funds in 5 years if they aren't already. Sad truth is we'll all be working in our retirement and have to put reverse mortgages on our homes......fucking sucks
    Big business and government always wins bro lol. It's not fair but we don't actually run anything here, ***** and greed will always win out over us little guys.

M&S Veteran
    BIG NEWS GUYS , I'm going all in right now.
    http://markets.businessinsider.com/c...8-2-1015780157

Quote Originally Posted by worldpower View Post
    BIG NEWS GUYS , I'm going all in right now.
    http://markets.businessinsider.com/c...8-2-1015780157
    It's been on a steady climb for the last 2 days. I still don't see it reaching 19,000 again tho, but there's still some margin for profit though

FLASH LAB REP

I made almost $80k. Bought 21 coins when they were $200-$250/coin, for the purpose of buying illegal substances online. lol Long story short, I forgot about it for a few years, and finally checked the account again in 2017 when it was around $4k/coin. I pulled it all out, and kicked myself in the ass as I saw it rise and rise and rise more. But it did pay off a good chunk of debt. Btw the tricky part is getting it back to cash without drawing attention of the IRS. I had to withdraw ($3k-$6k in random amounts) to several accounts with different banking institutions over the course of a few weeks.

It’s back over 9k we might be out of the lulll

I have 23 bitcoins still sitting. Was VERY tempted to cash them out ofcourse but chose to let them sit. Yes it dropped but I feel it was from people cashing out. I have since kept half the bitcoin and transferred/converted 10 bitcoins into Ethereum. Ethereum is projected to spike like bitcoin did. I also have noticed Ethereum is WAY more stable than bitcoin. Just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    I have 23 bitcoins still sitting. Was VERY tempted to cash them out ofcourse but chose to let them sit. Yes it dropped but I feel it was from people cashing out. I have since kept half the bitcoin and transferred/converted 10 bitcoins into Ethereum. Ethereum is projected to spike like bitcoin did. I also have noticed Ethereum is WAY more stable than bitcoin. Just my 2 cents
    Holy shit. I lost 7k in the fluster December to feb...wish I had even 0.5 coin

Iím totally out of the game I have no ***** left to buy anything any more gotta pay bills I fucked up lol

Quote Originally Posted by Drakarn238 View Post
    I’m totally out of the game I have no ***** left to buy anything any more gotta pay bills I fucked up lol
    If you can even spend $10 a week (sacrifice bs you waste ***** on) it will add up brother. I would pawn or sell stuff I dont need to be able to invest.

Bitcoin and crypto currency. Invest or nah?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    If you can even spend $10 a week (sacrifice bs you waste ***** on) it will add up brother. I would pawn or sell stuff I dont need to be able to invest.
    I did last year and I lost it all lol

Or even this year I guess

I've gotten into it recently (after the last collapse). I think it will ultimately be a good investment, just need to ride the wave long.

M&S Veteran
    I keep the leftover ***** from when I order gear, so far I've made a few bucks, but nothing big.

The end of this year is projected to skyrocket with bitcoin and Ethereum. Here is ONE major factor about happen that supports my claim

The World Bank Is About to Settle a Blockchain Bond Worth $73 Million
    http://cryptonews.net/38712/?utm_sou...ampaign=shared

M&S Veteran
    It's been down for the last few weeks, right now would be the time to invest, even a little...

I had half a btc back when it was 500$. Price dropped badly afyer a hack & I decides to sell. Really kick myself for that. At this point I look for cheaper crypto' s like ripple. To make anything off btc at this point you would have to spend a grip

I’ve been noticing that’s its better to buy on Sunday afternoon or evening. I’m not sure why this trend is, but once Monday rolls around, the price picks up a nice bit.

This kind of virtual currency won't die once it was created. But nowadays, more and more different coin appeared.
    Some are not very stable.
    I think the safest ones should be bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin.
    But investing them just like investing in stock. To earn or lose, depending on how lucky you are. lol

Email: [email protected]

WhatsApp: +86 17086520220

I agree with gold fin but i also know many people who have been investing.

It's a log adventure. You need to look at its history at here

If you invested on Jan 1st 2017 and NOW you are getting out, it's still a great profit:
    $3665/$963=3.8 time your capital