Muscle and Science
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Bitcoin and crypto currency. Invest or nah?

You guys into that? If you are can share any success or horror stories? I just got into it 2 weeks ago. And with tons of research itís a crazy world. My wife is a doctor and I can hardly explain to her wtf Iím doing lol.

I got bitcoin and Ethereum. Want some lite coin too... but Gemini trading donít have it. Fuck. Coinbase deny me. Shit is not easy to get into...

No wonder it was so much more difficult 3 years ago when I wanted to buy some test E with bitcoin and 1 BTC was $200...I couldnít for my life figure out how to fucking get it so I gave up.

Now Iím all in...shit is crazy...what you guys think? It will keep rising with popularity or it will die soon because of abuse? Hmmm

Last time I check last week, it was above $15,000. Now this week, its above $16,700. Seems to be going up up up.

I feel like it's gonna be weird in the future when I need to buy $300 worth of gear and I buy like .003 bitcoin. I dunno?

I hope you make some ***** though. I don't know enough about bitcoin to be giving advice. I've just been watching the value increase consistently.

I hold few lite coins

Only if I had hold on to my bitcoins! shucks I would have alots of $$$ by now! lol

NTR
    MUSCLE_4YOU

Wish I had the ***** to invest...

I agree with all of you. Except mikephilp...you the mvp! Litecoin hella going up! I wish I had one...

I own 0.056 bitcoin now...and 1.39 Ethereum. Itís $2000 now

It's a little late now lol. If you would of bought a bunch back when I did when it was around 70 in 2013. I would of said hell yes at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    It's a little late now lol. If you would of bought a bunch back when I did when it was around 70 in 2013. I would of said hell yes at that time.
    Think so? I think itís just the beginning actually...

Beginning was when it was fractions at the true start. So yes, being an investor, the ROI if you invest now won't be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    Beginning was when it was fractions at the true start. So yes, being an investor, the ROI if you invest now won't be worth it.
    Made a grand in couple of weeks already and itís still growing.

I'm actually putting some funds in bitcoin and litecoin now and hoping the trend continues. Best advice for investing in anything is only spend what you can afford or don't care to loose...its a gamble. If you win then you look smart as hell but if it goes south oh well chalk it up as a loss and walk away.

It's gaining a lot of popularity and retailers are using it now so I think its just starting myself but time will tell. Its a risk I can justify taking at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    I'm actually putting some funds in bitcoin and litecoin now and hoping the trend continues. Best advice for investing in anything is only spend what you can afford or don't care to loose...its a gamble. If you win then you look smart as hell but if it goes south oh well chalk it up as a loss and walk away.

It's gaining a lot of popularity and retailers are using it now so I think its just starting myself but time will tell. Its a risk I can justify taking at this time.
    Debating doing this myself.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

Bitcoin and crypto currency. Invest or nah?

Itís the future...they already have bitcoin visa debit cards that work anywhere they accept visa...plus no tax or bank fees. ATMs almost everywhere I live and work at. But yes thereís a risk price will drop, but I honestly think it will double or even triple by same time next year. Was gonna get litecoin when it was $97 but I spent all my extra ***** on bitcoin and Ethereum lol. Then litecoin went up to almost $400 in a week! That couldíve been few Easy thousand dollars oh well...itís also Christmas time and Iím getting a house next month so Iím still broke...but if all goes well, Bitcoin will be paying for my house lol

With all the new companies starting up, I’m scared the bottom is going to drop on every one of these things. One Bitcoin dealer got hacked & lost everything. That’s gonna happen more & eventually effect the market. I don’t make enough to invest on a large scale.

I agree with jtip invest what you would blow on a vegas trip with a couple of your friends
    It's super volatile. I hate myself however for not throwing ten or twenty grand in when that shit was 300

M&S Veteran
    Agreed. It's expected to be a lot more in the future. Go long.
    Take care
    MS

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakarn238 View Post
    Think so? I think itís just the beginning actually...
    Agreed. It's expected to go higher. Go long.
    Take care
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by noptical View Post
    I agree with jtip invest what you would blow on a vegas trip with a couple of your friends
    It's super volatile. I hate myself however for not throwing ten or twenty grand in when that shit was 300
    You can still do that now. I wish I had 10 grand to spare...but barely have a hundred bucks now that itís Xmas lol.

EXAcoin is only $1 now, will be $200 in a year...Iím trying to get some more

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_SCIENTIST View Post
    Agreed. It's expected to go higher. Go long.
    Take care
    MS
    Everyone and their mom are getting into bitcoin now, so it will keep getting higher with more demand.

Heard about some companies getting hacked and losing millions, Iím sure everyone who is in this game heard of it. So security is a priority if they want to make *****. As so do we. Just gotta be careful, do plenty of research, take risks and donít use all life savings, but the higher the bet the higher the return. Although even $100 can still make you thousands even now.