Muscle and Science
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Bitcoin is looking good

I bought one coin when it dropped down to 3500 and forgot about it I’m thinking about keep holding I think it’ll hit 20k again

I think John Mcafee the former Mcafee Anti Virus owner predicts 1 million by 2020. I dont know if he’s smoking that good stuff. Crazy documentary about him too!

I’m looking for a trading bot to use on Binance. I hold BTC for the long term and would like to grow the stack by trading altcoins but don’t really know much about trading. What I need is a simple bot that I can connect and not touch it for a year or two. I don’t want to create my own trading system, just don’t know how to do this and frankly don’t care.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahseed View Post
    Iím looking for a trading bot to use on Binance. I hold BTC for the long term and would like to grow the stack by trading altcoins but donít really know much about trading. What I need is a simple bot that I can connect and not touch it for a year or two. I donít want to create my own trading system, just donít know how to do this and frankly donít care.
    I have 7k in the market. I have purchased a crypto bot (from https://tradingbot-solutions.com/) which buy and sell for me. It pretty straight forward. Bots are designed for specific market conditions and need to be orchestrated properly. You must understand in which conditions the market is to know when to stop the bots or change the bots parameters.