Apex Peptides
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm getting lots of requests for a new list, I can't edit the first post. So, this is the latest above.

Any questions drop us an email and we'll get back to you ASAP

Many thanks
    Joe
    www.caxxis.com
    Only Email : Caxxis at protonmail.ch

Quote Originally Posted by Caxxis View Post
    I'm getting lots of requests for a new list, I can't edit the first post. So, this is the latest above.

Any questions drop us an email and we'll get back to you ASAP

Many thanks
    You can ask a mod/admin to put your updated list into the OP.
    Persistence is strength

I would love to try these products but the inactivity from you guys on this board concerns me. Plus the delivery of merchandise was heard to be extensively long.

Quote Originally Posted by Burkawitz View Post
    I would love to try these products but the inactivity from you guys on this board concerns me. Plus the delivery of merchandise was heard to be extensively long.
    My experience has been great so far communication was superb sent funds few days later It was shipped I'm just waiting now for It to arrive which the post Is out of there control.

y'all seem to be very professional and everything looks nice but like burkawitz mentioned about inactivity plus the minimum makes me and other people not want to try. Maybe run some contest,put a no min for a couple weeks just so we can test the waters. Maybe y'all have more buisness than y'all can handle,and if that's the case then good for y'all. But one guy with 5 post saying everything is good doesn't do it for me. No offense. Not bashing at all. I have been wanting to give you a try,just not enough out there for me. Have some vets run logs.i bet you will be all over this forum. Sorry all,just thinking out loud.

Totally understand! Your right, we've not active enough on this forum and frankly we've been looking for REPs who can help us with this problem. I handle orders and forum matters but emails takes up a LOT of time, leaving not enough for forum posts/chat/etc.
    We post out all orders within 3 days of receiving funds. The time it takes for mail to arrive is out of our control. Typical Delivery Times are 7-9days E.Coast and 10~ days W. Coast
    If the order is large we obviously have to break down the order into more than one pack. It's for safety.

Were on Outlawmuscle.com and Anabolicboard.com with extensive feedbacks and some Chemtox lab reports.

Again , sorry I need to be more active here and will try harder.
    Joe
    www.caxxis.com

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    You can ask a mod/admin to put your updated list into the OP.
    Didn't know this. Thanks for the info brother
    Joe
    www.caxxis.com

Prices are damn solid

We also run sales from time to time so keep an eye.
    New stickers/boxes came in (finally) - so to those who were waiting we will be filling those orders from Wednesday.
    More things coming soon.
    Joe
    www.caxxis.com