Apex Peptides
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by craftspace234 View Post
    Hmm I see. Would you mind telling me what source you are talking about that has prices similar to PPL?

And lab work coming back wrong? As in stuff being underdosed or the wrong compounds being listed on the vial or what?
    Product claiming to be something being tested and coming back as something else.

And for prices just a fast look on the source list I saw at least 3 sources that had similar prices other than things like Tren Hex. I think they want 50 dollars for it but I would bet that 50 it’s not Tren Hex.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    And for prices just a fast look on the source list I saw at least 3 sources that had similar prices other than things like Tren Hex. I think they want 50 dollars for it but I would bet that 50 itís not Tren Hex.
    I read that in their web site and thought the same damn thing. I bet my bottom dollar it's prob an ace/e blend. 50 bucks... Come on.

What source carries NPP for only $32 and Tren Ace for only $35? Those are PPL prices.

Would you mind giving me the name of these sources? I've looked and can't find them.

And for prices just a fast look on the source list I saw at least 3 sources that had similar prices other than things like Tren Hex. I think they want 50 dollars for it but I would bet that 50 itís not Tren Hex.
    ^^

Quote Originally Posted by craftspace234 View Post
    ^^
    Well clarity has npp for 30 dollars and tren for 40, so they are 5 off on the tren. They also haven’t had any issues with things floating in their gear, so I would pay 5 extra dollars for that.

I gave you one... you need to actually look for yourself for others.

Well clarity has npp for 30 dollars and tren for 40, so they are 5 off on the tren. They also havenít had any issues with things floating in their gear, so I would pay 5 extra dollars for that.

I gave you one... you need to actually look for yourself for others.
    I mean come on man don't you want nice floaters in your oils?!

I'm on here as a member and I frequent other forums as a lurker. I chose this particular forum because of the sources and their prices. Most of them you'll find shipping is anywhere from 10 to 25. Most of them you'll find have had lab testing and carry a really good track record. It's pretty simple math really man. You save at least 25 on your shipping and at the moderate prices they end up being within just a few bucks of each other. So why even risk it with PPL with the feedback they've had lately. Someone on here once said 1 bad review is 1 too many and I stand by that motto.