Apex Peptides
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    It made me laugh Stone!!
    Giggle away jtip!!

I'm not seeing any panda hairs in my vials. But you fuckers got me all paranoid now!!!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Oh thats great bro ....here we care about our health ...and Im sure his gear is good , but something about unsterile practices bothers me especially when when the products are put in my body ....and hey its also good that you can care less about t/a or communication ....again many people including myself like to know when it may arrive or that everything is ok ...but again hey thats just me lmfao.....
    You trying to say what here exactly bud. Cause you coming off as a smart ass and acting like I don't give a fuk about anyone on here. I definitely don't appreciate it either

All I said was the fuckin truth if you don't like it that's your problem.

Brothers my comments was about the source and the truth the actual source and my dealings with him doing international orders. If everyone does some research they will see that the problems y'all speaking of isn't directly pandas fault. Yes the shit happened but ppl didn't do it. Did he fuck up and hire a domestic source that he obviously shouldn't have? But that's it. The issues you speak of wasn't ppl directly. It was his raws and the guy he set-up to handle his domestic side. He has no control over that and honestly was just trying his best to help all of us out in America by getting a domestic line up for us. Unfortunately his best fell short of meeting our requirements and for that I'm sure he feels fuckin Terrible about it as it is. He learned a valuable lesson from this I'm sure

Just thankfully nobody was hurt or injured from this situation

BANNED
    Yes I knew this bro and that doesn't change the fact that ppl and his international business is great. I'm not going to sit here and discredit the guy like he's terrible scum cause of a mistake he made trying to make things over here Better for us.

How the fuck y'all think the guy feels as it is from the situation that has happened.

Do any of y'all know that it wasn't ppl directly???? Whoever the fuck was brewing his raws in the states fucked up.. what I find funny is everyone loved him and was happy he got a domestic line up trying to do the best he can for everyone. Then something like this happens and now guys want to say shit like....
    Well he could of came to America and held fuckin interviews and done inspections on the guys facility and shit. Come are y'all serious. Nobodys perfect and I'll never say ppl has garbage gear and or talk bad about his international line until it in fact goes to shit

BANNED
    Wow guys I got some fire back off the comments I've made I just noticed this.

Y'all could be pissed at me idc... I'll never put a source before a brother. I care more about the members of our forum then most I assure yall that.

The facts or the facts though and ppl's only involvement in this situation was supplying the raws, which was good raws just so we clear. He did not ship that shit or brew that shit himself and from what I hear the guy he hired was supposed to be creditable. If I was ppl I would just say fuck and never run a domestic line again after some jackass fucks up and he takes all the hear for it...

And just so we clear once more nobody has been injured, died, or hospitalized... Not that I'm aware of

If I'm wrong then I apologise but to my knowledge this is the situation

Quote Originally Posted by bayou boy View Post
    You trying to say what here exactly bud. Cause you coming off as a smart ass and acting like I don't give a fuk about anyone on here. I definitely don't appreciate it either

All I said was the fuckin truth if you don't like it that's your problem.

Brothers my comments was about the source and the truth the actual source and my dealings with him doing international orders. If everyone does some research they will see that the problems y'all speaking of isn't directly pandas fault. Yes the shit happened but ppl didn't do it. Did he fuck up and hire a domestic source that he obviously shouldn't have? But that's it. The issues you speak of wasn't ppl directly. It was his raws and the guy he set-up to handle his domestic side. He has no control over that and honestly was just trying his best to help all of us out in America by getting a domestic line up for us. Unfortunately his best fell short of meeting our requirements and for that I'm sure he feels fuckin Terrible about it as it is. He learned a valuable lesson from this I'm sure

Just thankfully nobody was hurt or injured from this situation

And I was being a smart ass ......you know how fucking stupid you sounded with your post seriousely ....dude unsterile practices are bad ...we inject that shit doesnt matter if its raws or finished product...

Are you 100% sure hair wasnt in raws that were sent to domestic source?or that there isnt any other unsterile situations goin on?
    Last edited by twisted; 01-14-2018 at 08:58 AM.

First off you sound like to total cock rider with that whole its not his fault shit lol...get the fuck out of here with that BS. It's his company and HIS hire that brewed HIS stuff for domestic so regardless of how you choose to spin the shit its HIS fault with HIS name all over it. You care about brothers over a lab but all you have done is defend the lab and like Twisted so kindly pointed out don't get all in your feelings because you looked stupid in your original post...your wrong plain and simple. You like the guy by all means keep using him but for others we are here to spread the word and make sure our members are safe unlike some other places that only want to sweep shit like this under the rug and protect sponsors.

I can promise you he gives zero fucks about you or anyone else, these labs care about one thing and that's making ***** bro. He isn't inviting you over for BBQ and drinks, you don't know this guy so why the hell would you take up for him? Think bro!!! Now this has rubbed me the wrong way because I had this happen with a lab back in the day (Paxton) and guys like you came on defending them as I was getting my arm drained and packed so best to let this go as I take this shit very personal. I would never want to see a brother go through what I went through to get rid of infection so this guy doesn't get any sort of pass.

And telling a MOD that you don't appreciate him being a smart ass...really?? Tread carefully bro your in the wrong here.

First off you sound like to total cock rider with that whole its not his fault shit lol...get the fuck out of here with that BS. It's his company and HIS hire that brewed HIS stuff for domestic so regardless of how you choose to spin the shit its HIS fault with HIS name all over it. You care about brothers over a lab but all you have done is defend the lab and like Twisted so kindly pointed out don't get all in your feelings because you looked stupid in your original post...your wrong plain and simple. You like the guy by all means keep using him but for others we are here to spread the word and make sure our members are safe unlike some other places that only want to sweep shit like this under the rug and protect sponsors.

I can promise you he gives zero fucks about you or anyone else, these labs care about one thing and that's making ***** bro. He isn't inviting you over for BBQ and drinks, you don't know this guy so why the hell would you take up for him? Think bro!!! Now this has rubbed me the wrong way because I had this happen with a lab back in the day (Paxton) and guys like you came on defending them as I was getting my arm drained and packed so best to let this go as I take this shit very personal. I would never want to see a brother go through what I went through to get rid of infection so this guy doesn't get any sort of pass.

And telling a MOD that you don't appreciate him being a smart ass...really?? Tread carefully bro your in the wrong here.
    That's exactly what I was going to say. His hire means it is his damn fault because whatever that brewer does means he takes the backlash for anything wrong. It's a simple minded way of thinking to say it wasn't ppls fault lol. Then bayou keeps saying he don't care but yet he keeps answering and saying even more stupid shit. Just quit while you're still not ahead and move on.

Umm cmon he was cock riding ppl and if I recall correctly he sucked some other labs dick that had issues here recently ....I see he got you alittle pissed so I will ban him ...thank me later

Im gonna get his vet status removed too .....take his ass back to bop ....maybe 7day vaca will help him think better

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Umm cmon he was cock riding ppl andif I recall correctly he sucked some other labs dick that had issues here recently ....I see he got you alittle pissed so I will ban him ...thank me later
    LOL...its the tren bro I wake up pissed. Ban away big guy ban away

LOL...its the tren bro I wake up pissed. Ban away big guy ban away
    He doesnt deserve vet status here either bro ....totally not vet material , we need to talk to admin to remove it ....

I deducted reputation points from him ...and everyone who feels same should neg his ass too

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    That's exactly what I was going to say. His hire means it is his damn fault because whatever that brewer does means he takes the backlash for anything wrong. It's a simple minded way of thinking to say it wasn't ppls fault lol. Then bayou keeps saying he don't care but yet he keeps answering and saying even more stupid shit. Just quit while you're still not ahead and move on.
    I was going to write the same thing. You have to take responsibilities ofwho you hire. That's life.

Also as jtip said, he doesn't give 1 shit about anyone but the green. He's not on here apologizing or anything. Fuck that noise. That's jtip