Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelinesteve4 View Post
    Well I don't have a horse I this race because I never used them but with all the other options around here why bother risking health and safety when there are other options to go with.
    Yes, absolutely no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipelinesteve4 View Post
    Well I don't have a horse I this race because I never used them but with all the other options around here why bother risking health and safety when there are other options to go with.

Im with Steve here....

I love ppl

Best packaging

Great prices

Quality raws

I can care less about communication and or wait times even though his timing has been spot on as to what international orders should be

I've never dealt with ppl domestic

Honestly anyone who hasn't used ppl doesn't have a clue on what they missing. He's been around for a while. He might not be popular here but he's one of the best

Quote Originally Posted by bayou boy View Post
    I love ppl

Best packaging

Great prices

Quality raws

I can care less about communication and or wait times even though his timing has been spot on as to what international orders should be

Oh thats great bro ....here we care about our health ...and Im sure his gear is good , but something about unsterile practices bothers me especially when when the products are put in my body ....and hey its also good that you can care less about t/a or communication ....again many people including myself like to know when it may arrive or that everything is ok ...but again hey thats just me lmfao.....

Honestly anyone who hasn't used ppl doesn't have a clue on what they missing. He's been around for a while. He might not be popular here but he's one of the best
    Bro did you miss the part where there were hair particles in the gear and pics were posted and they admitted it?? I'm not sure its others that don't have a clue here bud...unless getting an infection is your goal that is. One of the best is a far stretch lol...and what there missing lol...an infection and a visit to the ER. WTF man did you just not know any of this??

I'm guessing you missed my thread on them that had tons of hairs in their gear. I'd be more careful about praising any source when you don't know the whole story on em bro.....

I love ppl

Best packaging

Great prices

Quality raws

https://www.muscleandscience.com/thr...ntion%21%21%21

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Bro did you miss the part where there were hair particles in the gear and pics were posted and they admitted it?? I'm not sure its others that don't have a clue here bud...unless getting an infection is your goal that is. One of the best is a far stretch lol...and what there missing lol...an infection and a visit to the ER. WTF man did you just not know any of this??
    He doesn't care about timing, communication, polluted oils, healthcare, tax hikes, chicks with dicks or oreos without cream.

But hey, ppl is the best

Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    He doesn't care about timing, communication, polluted oils, healthcare, tax hikes, chicks with dicks or oreos without cream.

But hey, ppl is the best
    How come I knew you were gonna chime in lmfao ....

Oreo's without cream!!! Now that's some bullshit..lol

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    How come I knew you were gonna chime in lmfao ....
    There educated discussions, so i chime when the discussion becomes convoluted

Oreos without cream is the same relevance add chicks with dicks, except chicks with dicks have cream i assume

Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    There educated discussions, so i chime when the discussion becomes convoluted

Oreos without cream is the same relevance add chicks with dicks, except chicks with dicks have cream i assume
    Unreal hahahahaha
    CLICK THIS LINK http://www.pharmacomstore.ws to visit PharmaComStore, your one stop shop for bodybuilding supplies!!

It made me laugh Stone!!

My ****mar was off a bit use they're instead of there

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Unreal hahahahaha
    It's all about perception lol

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    It made me laugh Stone!!
    Giggle away jtip!!

I'm not seeing any panda hairs in my vials. But you fuckers got me all paranoid now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Oh thats great bro ....here we care about our health ...and Im sure his gear is good , but something about unsterile practices bothers me especially when when the products are put in my body ....and hey its also good that you can care less about t/a or communication ....again many people including myself like to know when it may arrive or that everything is ok ...but again hey thats just me lmfao.....
    You trying to say what here exactly bud. Cause you coming off as a smart ass and acting like I don't give a fuk about anyone on here. I definitely don't appreciate it either

All I said was the fuckin truth if you don't like it that's your problem.

Brothers my comments was about the source and the truth the actual source and my dealings with him doing international orders. If everyone does some research they will see that the problems y'all speaking of isn't directly pandas fault. Yes the shit happened but ppl didn't do it. Did he fuck up and hire a domestic source that he obviously shouldn't have? But that's it. The issues you speak of wasn't ppl directly. It was his raws and the guy he set-up to handle his domestic side. He has no control over that and honestly was just trying his best to help all of us out in America by getting a domestic line up for us. Unfortunately his best fell short of meeting our requirements and for that I'm sure he feels fuckin Terrible about it as it is. He learned a valuable lesson from this I'm sure

Just thankfully nobody was hurt or injured from this situation

Yes I knew this bro and that doesn't change the fact that ppl and his international business is great. I'm not going to sit here and discredit the guy like he's terrible scum cause of a mistake he made trying to make things over here Better for us.

How the fuck y'all think the guy feels as it is from the situation that has happened.

Do any of y'all know that it wasn't ppl directly???? Whoever the fuck was brewing his raws in the states fucked up.. what I find funny is everyone loved him and was happy he got a domestic line up trying to do the best he can for everyone. Then something like this happens and now guys want to say shit like....
    Well he could of came to America and held fuckin interviews and done inspections on the guys facility and shit. Come are y'all serious. Nobodys perfect and I'll never say ppl has garbage gear and or talk bad about his international line until it in fact goes to shit