Apex Peptides
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Hmmm...starting to really make me wonder here. I also had a compound come back as Trestalone that for use is not its test ace!!! I was told when I asked about this that it was a mistake and would be retested that he had never tested test ace and that's why it happened. Not sure yet myself but doses are right compounds seem to be iffy at this time. There are other things that bother me but I don't want to start a conspiracy on the matter.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by G2Ready View Post
    Update on Fuckboy PPL

Sent test cyp out for testing.. came back as TREST A..... Granted i made out better in the deal... just shows there many issues... with RAWS AS WELL

Attachment 5950
    Did 10ml.vial come back as 8.1? The trest ace showed it at 98%? I love test but to get it you to say test cyp? Got it!

Quote Originally Posted by ranger134 View Post
    Did 10ml.vial come back as 8.1? The trest ace showed it at 98%? I love test but to get it you to say test cyp? Got it!
    That says amount is 0.1 ml. Thatís all thatís needed to send in to test what compound it is.

Quote Originally Posted by G2Ready View Post
    Update on Fuckboy PPL

Sent test cyp out for testing.. came back as TREST A..... Granted i made out better in the deal... just shows there many issues... with RAWS AS WELL

Attachment 5950
    Well you didn't get test C, but you did get trest lol....well that's a plus imo

Quote Originally Posted by ranger134 View Post
    Hahahaha ..

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Hmmm...starting to really make me wonder here. I also had a compound come back as Trestalone that for use is not its test ace!!! I was told when I asked about this that it was a mistake and would be retested that he had never tested test ace and that's why it happened. Not sure yet myself but doses are right compounds seem to be iffy at this time. There are other things that bother me but I don't want to start a conspiracy on the matter.
    Really not good. Imagine you order TUDCA and they send you Prami?

Quote Originally Posted by PuffyNips View Post
    Really not good. Imagine you order TUDCA and they send you Prami?
    Whats up brother? I see you haven't did an intro yet. We'd all like to get to know ya a lil better. When you have time, would you please stip by tye intro section an properly introduce yourself to our community. We like gettin to know our members. You can tell us all about your workout/cycling history along with stats an goals. Hell ill even leave a link below for ya since im Awesome like that lmao. Anyways, hope to see ya their soon brother...
    https://www.muscleandscience.com/for...oduce-Yourself