Apex Peptides
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Hmmm...starting to really make me wonder here. I also had a compound come back as Trestalone that for use is not its test ace!!! I was told when I asked about this that it was a mistake and would be retested that he had never tested test ace and that's why it happened. Not sure yet myself but doses are right compounds seem to be iffy at this time. There are other things that bother me but I don't want to start a conspiracy on the matter.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by G2Ready View Post
    Update on Fuckboy PPL

Sent test cyp out for testing.. came back as TREST A..... Granted i made out better in the deal... just shows there many issues... with RAWS AS WELL

Attachment 5950
    Did 10ml.vial come back as 8.1? The trest ace showed it at 98%? I love test but to get it you to say test cyp? Got it!

Quote Originally Posted by ranger134 View Post
    Did 10ml.vial come back as 8.1? The trest ace showed it at 98%? I love test but to get it you to say test cyp? Got it!
    That says amount is 0.1 ml. Thatís all thatís needed to send in to test what compound it is.

Quote Originally Posted by G2Ready View Post
    Update on Fuckboy PPL

Sent test cyp out for testing.. came back as TREST A..... Granted i made out better in the deal... just shows there many issues... with RAWS AS WELL

Attachment 5950
    Well you didn't get test C, but you did get trest lol....well that's a plus imo

Quote Originally Posted by ranger134 View Post
    Hahahaha ..

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Hmmm...starting to really make me wonder here. I also had a compound come back as Trestalone that for use is not its test ace!!! I was told when I asked about this that it was a mistake and would be retested that he had never tested test ace and that's why it happened. Not sure yet myself but doses are right compounds seem to be iffy at this time. There are other things that bother me but I don't want to start a conspiracy on the matter.
    Really not good. Imagine you order TUDCA and they send you Prami?

Quote Originally Posted by PuffyNips View Post
    Really not good. Imagine you order TUDCA and they send you Prami?
    Whats up brother? I see you haven't did an intro yet. We'd all like to get to know ya a lil better. When you have time, would you please stip by tye intro section an properly introduce yourself to our community. We like gettin to know our members. You can tell us all about your workout/cycling history along with stats an goals. Hell ill even leave a link below for ya since im Awesome like that lmao. Anyways, hope to see ya their soon brother...
    https://www.muscleandscience.com/for...oduce-Yourself

So what's going on with PPL? Are they good or are people still have issues with them? Putting my purchases on hold until I find more out.

Quote Originally Posted by craftspace234 View Post
    So what's going on with PPL? Are they good or are people still have issues with them? Putting my purchases on hold until I find more out.
    Not trying to sound like I’m putting them down because they ain’t here as a source because they did source here till they had a few issues and we removed them, but if it were me I would probably try someone else. They have some nice prices, but the last I looked shipping was $50. That in my opinion just makes the price not worth it to me.

You are new here, so I don’t want you to think this is one of them forums that only push their sources because that ain’t how we roll. What are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Not trying to sound like I’m putting them down because they ain’t here as a source because they did source here till they had a few issues and we removed them, but if it were me I would probably try someone else. They have some nice prices, but the last I looked shipping was $50. That in my opinion just makes the price not worth it to me.

You are new here, so I don’t want you to think this is one of them forums that only push their sources because that ain’t how we roll. What are you looking for?
    Well I actually have ordered from purplepandalabs before but that was a long time ago. Some of their products seemed good. Others I questioned.

I'm just wondering how they are now. Exactly what issues have people been having with them that caused you guys to remove them from this forum? I hear many good reviews about them from other forums/sites.

I'm just looking for a reliable source with good prices. Purplepandalabs has extremely cheap prices for anabolics. Even with the $50 shipping fee, still ends up being cheaper than any other source I've used. But idk how legit their products are. I feel like a lot of stuff they have are underdosed but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by craftspace234 View Post
    Well I actually have ordered from purplepandalabs before but that was a long time ago. Some of their products seemed good. Others I questioned.

I'm just wondering how they are now. Exactly what issues have people been having with them that caused you guys to remove them from this forum? I hear many good reviews about them from other forums/sites.

I'm just looking for a reliable source with good prices. Purplepandalabs has extremely cheap prices for anabolics. Even with the $50 shipping fee, still ends up being cheaper than any other source I've used. But idk how legit their products are. I feel like a lot of stuff they have are underdosed but I could be wrong.
    For the prices I have to disagree with that. On some stuff yes they are a little cheaper, but I have bought many vials of test and tren for example about the same price local no slow ta and had amazing results.

As for why they were removed one reason was lab work coming back wrong two and the most important people had stuff floating in their vials. I’m sorry but good reviews or not something unknown floating in gear is a no go for me. Regardless of the situation for no reason should that happen if you are brewing right.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    For the prices I have to disagree with that. On some stuff yes they are a little cheaper, but I have bought many vials of test and tren for example about the same price local no slow ta and had amazing results.

As for why they were removed one reason was lab work coming back wrong two and the most important people had stuff floating in their vials. Iím sorry but good reviews or not something unknown floating in gear is a no go for me. Regardless of the situation for no reason should that happen if you are brewing right.
    Hmm I see. Would you mind telling me what source you are talking about that has prices similar to PPL?

And lab work coming back wrong? As in stuff being underdosed or the wrong compounds being listed on the vial or what?