Apex Peptides
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Hair, toe nail clippings and dandruff = fillers

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by G2Ready View Post
    I have some hgh from international out for testing-- but aint sticking it till I get results
    I dont blame ya their brother. Why pin untested gear when your already awaiting results. Smart move my friend an again thanks for all the tests have been doing. You deserve a shit load of respect from any community for doing so. This is what seperatedls tye best from the rest. HPLC/MassSpec an Bloods are the only way. Lab maxes in my eyes are rather worthless. They have thier place which is right at the bottem above no testing at all lol. In a perfect AAS world which we all live in, everyone would be doing testing forcing all tye vendors to have no choice but to get ther shit tested an on point if they ever wana make it on the business side of their ventures. You are making this type of behavior possible @G2Ready. Keep em comin brother please i begg of you lol

[QUOTE=G2Ready;245275]people have been tearing up the powders.... wich is what they really just started off doing.... they may just need to stick to raws[/QUOlolYep they should have never even fucked with trying to sell oils imo. I find that greed would be the likely culprit their....

Quote Originally Posted by fatballs View Post
    Yeah, pretty much hired some asshole to slap panda labels on basement homebrew.
    Yep smfdh

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Eww lmao...Shit i heard that hair, dandruff, an toe jam/nail's in your finished oils ment that it was brewed by the greek gods themselves bahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    In my honest opinion the Cyp raws held to easy in solution. It only took 9% BB. While the raws from Ironlion took 13% BB. To me the domestic raws from PPL may have fillers in it
    Brother if you want to know the purity along with the potency then you need to send jus a lil smidge of your raws into Analyze to have him run HPLC/MassSpec on it. Its rather cheap to do so. I can hook you up with him if you really want to know whats up with your raws brother. Below is really ment to be seen by sources who are not testing their raws or finished oils but imma throw it up for you an all to see. It was written by a very trusted an respected brotha of mine.

it will protect you by making sure you are getting what you pay for from your raw source.
    it will protect your name because if you raws are wrong it is NOT your fault but people will blame you if var is winny etc... this way your name will be like gold because you know 100% you have what you wanted.
    you can brew to perfectly hit exact label goals by adjusting for slight impurity. For example, if a raw is 98% pure then you can account for this. IF you recipe calls for 20g then you can make the adjustment using the ratio 100/98 and wight out 20.41g to give exactly 20.0g of active ingredient for the brew (20.42g*0.098=20.0g); that is just an arbitrary example but we can do the math for any recipe you have once you know the exact purity of the raws via MassSpec.
    You will be in an exclusive class of sources -- elite -- and very appreciated all at a very small additional cost to you (you can easily charge a little more to make up for the cost because you will have the BEST product possible as long as your raws were pure).

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Brother if you want to know the purity along with the potency then you need to send jus a lil smidge of your raws into Analyze to have him run HPLC/MassSpec on it. Its rather cheap to do so. I can hook you up with him if you really want to know whats up with your raws brother. Below is really ment to be seen by sources who are not testing their raws or finished oils but imma throw it up for you an all to see. It was written by a very trusted an respected brotha of mine.

it will protect you by making sure you are getting what you pay for from your raw source.
    it will protect your name because if you raws are wrong it is NOT your fault but people will blame you if var is winny etc... this way your name will be like gold because you know 100% you have what you wanted.
    you can brew to perfectly hit exact label goals by adjusting for slight impurity. For example, if a raw is 98% pure then you can account for this. IF you recipe calls for 20g then you can make the adjustment using the ratio 100/98 and wight out 20.41g to give exactly 20.0g of active ingredient for the brew (20.42g*0.098=20.0g); that is just an arbitrary example but we can do the math for any recipe you have once you know the exact purity of the raws via MassSpec.
    You will be in an exclusive class of sources -- elite -- and very appreciated all at a very small additional cost to you (you can easily charge a little more to make up for the cost because you will have the BEST product possible as long as your raws were pure).
    I'm definitely interested Skull, shot me a PM when you get a chance