Apex Peptides
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Be careful with these guys everyone!! BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Be careful with these guys everyone!! BUMP!
    Been following that thread and it provided me with some comic relief lol.

Im not tryin to stir up shit , but the postz sound alot like some one who use rep for a lab on asf ...needless to say that lab disappeared lol.....I have to agree with jtip the thread made me laugh

Good grief. What a disaster that is goong on over there. I'm glad you guys here at M&S run a tight ship and sent them in their way. Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Im not tryin to throw gas on the fire , but honestly there practice hasnt changed and they been doin same thing from the start nothin different ....they just got caught is all
    This. Many other quality Ug's on the forum

Started my cycle with their winstrol, stuff was great tbh. Amazing pumps and dense dry gains starting by the end of the first week. Have their letro and nolva as well rn. Letro works well too took 1.625mgs or so when a little gyno flared up two times 4 days apart before my pharma arimadex arrived, shit nipped the issue in the ass immediately. Buddy’s running their test E, making great gains so far at @500mg per week. Ordered the gear right after their dmsi had that big fuck up. Was real worried once I saw what was going down on their thread on meso, which is actually what made me create an account to monitor the situation. Saw one member claiming they got him busted so I felt it was best to join and see what was going on. Glad it made me create an account on the forums though, lead to me finding sources w/ out the drama attached and learning so much more about cycling and training etc. Only ever used their int options, w/ finished products. This was 2nd time dealing w them tho, first order was about 2.5 years ago w finished products as well, test c and eq, ran at low dose and achieved the goals I intended to. But w all the drama attached if one can afford other sources that may be the route to go. Idk how to brew or anything and it seems like that’s what most use them for is for raws. Just my little bit of prior dealings