Apex Peptides
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another Order

I have ran Dyel Test CYP, Test E and never had issues. Maybe you're just not injecting it right?

yeah.. dyel is the man I have no issues at all.and I was running my test a 1000 mg a week very little pip. nothing no more then the normal pip

Just had stellar results on a dyel test e 500 split dose a week along with his EQ. Zero pip.. So like everyone said maybe your movinf it around and not hitting deep in the muscle?

I have a feeling he's injecting subq

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    I have a feeling he's injecting subq
    Lol I was bout to say intravenous
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Lol I was bout to say intravenous
    Lol I remember a long as time ago someone said they did and passed out. Woke up in hospital. Too many eager individuals who haven't done the right amount of research and time put in to understand everything. Shit happens and then they wonder why.

Sounds like someone who needs to stop ass Ang go with shakes, but he may complain on the thickness and a upset belly!

It's that shitty soybean oil.

Quote Originally Posted by fatballs View Post
    It's that shitty soybean oil.
    No one has a problem with the soy bean oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Picasso View Post
    Well,

I got my stuff and I have to say its very painful, I am disapointed. I am going to have to get rid of it. Its that bad.
    Its ok ...just toss it bro , if it hurts that much why use it ...everyone reacts differently to things ...maybe its high dosed gear you have issues with assuming its the t400....but no one should deal with unbareable pain lmao...the reasons why your havin issues are endless ....buy lower dosed gear next time ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    I run dyel and every now and again I noticed that I would accidentally move the pin too much and get some pip but I have been running him for awhile and it's only when I do that
    Moving a needle gives you a soreness not pip lol...I rarely not move and usually Im sore ..but a slight soreness is the affect ....the guy probably cant tolerate high dose gear I guess ....I remember those days when I got pip/infections from injections and it was brutal wouldnt wish that on no one lol.....and pm comin your way

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Its ok ...just toss it bro , if it hurts that much why use it ...everyone reacts differently to things ...maybe its high dosed gear you have issues with assuming its the t400....but no one should deal with unbareable pain lmao...the reasons why your havin issues are endless ....buy lower dosed gear next time ....

Moving a needle gives you a soreness not pip lol...I rarely not move and usually Im sore ..but a slight soreness is the affect ....the guy probably cant tolerate high dose gear I guess ....I remember those days when I got pip/infections from injections and it was brutal wouldnt wish that on no one lol.....and pm comin your way
    I guess I just assumed pip was the same as soreness but seeing how I have only ran test I have yet to experience true pip hahaha..pm responded and thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    Lol I remember a long as time ago someone said they did and passed out. Woke up in hospital. Too many eager individuals who haven't done the right amount of research and time put in to understand everything. Shit happens and then they wonder why.
    my third injection i nicked a vein and went into a caughing fit (was shaking like a bitch when i pinned).. .i thought i was going to die, was some scary shit... nowadays i look forward to them :-)