Apex Peptides
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Freakin' Cockblockers!!!!

I swear this has become the new national past time! Seems like every time a turn around some asshole is cockblocking the situation. And for no damn good reason!
    2 examples from this afternoon: I'm taking a break after calf work and I see this girl has on a Bulls tank. She's ugly as fuck but I'm a fan so I start a convo just to BS about Jordan brand stuff. Out of nowhere this ass hat breaks in and starts cockblocking like a mofo. I'm thinking that was totally uncalled for but what the hell?
    Next, I'm leaving and one of the girls that works there came up and started talking to me. She's the first person I met at this gym a year ago so we've become friends. She's only 21 to my 61 so there is obviously no interest on her part (I would hit the shit out of it though!). Out of nowhere this other kid who works there bust into the convo and starts talking directly to her. Now cockblock or not, that's fucking rude! On top of that, his boyfriend comes up and starts rubbing his back! So the dude is gay! WTF?
    What happened to guy code? You never block a dude unless he's hitting on your woman. I swear guys these days missed some classes or something. Like guy 101.

Guys these days are different than they used to be. I know when I was 10 years younger and looked for girls if you did half the shit they do now you would get your ass kicked. These people nowadays don’t think anything will happen to them. Social media has made everyone a bad ass and they think no one will beat their ass for the dumb shit they do.

Just punch him in the face next time

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Problem solved
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Violence doesn't solve the problem. Hugs do

Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    Lol very true!
    Persistence is strength

M&S Veteran
    Should have just said, "Excuse me young man, I was having a conversation with my granddaughter."

Lol! Cockblocking....I guess I've been married to long, I've never heard of that!

Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    Should have just said, "Excuse me young man, I was having a conversation with my granddaughter."
    That is AWESOME!!!! I'm using that for sure! Thanks, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Guys these days are different than they used to be. I know when I was 10 years younger and looked for girls if you did half the shit they do now you would get your ass kicked. These people nowadays don’t think anything will happen to them. Social media has made everyone a bad ass and they think no one will beat their ass for the dumb shit they do.
    No lie, bro! I've had guys come up and hit on my wife with me sitting right there. Now I'm no little guy. Clocked in at 230 last time that happened. I was like "does this kid have a death wish?"
    Use to be a wedding ring meant something, too. You never hit on a married lady unless she gave you the go ahead. Same with a married guy.
    The world has gone to hell in a hand cart for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    Lol....ok a hug , then punch in face... better?

Quote Originally Posted by bobtail View Post
    No lie, bro! I've had guys come up and hit on my wife with me sitting right there. Now I'm no little guy. Clocked in at 230 last time that happened. I was like "does this kid have a death wish?"
    Use to be a wedding ring meant something, too. You never hit on a married lady unless she gave you the go ahead. Same with a married guy.
    The world has gone to hell in a hand cart for sure.
    I feel for the poor soul that decides to do that with me standing there. I wouldn't hesitate to beat that ass.