Apex Peptides

19-nor mid-cycle blood work question.

Does anyone know what lab I should order for mid-cycle bloods with tren in my cycle? Iíve been reading up on the uncapped LC/MS-MS labs. They donít say anything about testing for prolactin levels. I kinda want to know if my prolactin is G2G since Iím gyno prone.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Does anyone know what lab I should order for mid-cycle bloods with tren in my cycle? Iíve been reading up on the uncapped LC/MS-MS labs. They donít say anything about testing for prolactin levels. I kinda want to know if my prolactin is G2G since Iím gyno prone.
    Not 100% sure what you are talking about, when you say that you have been reading up on the Uncapped LC/MS-MS.
    This is for Normally for Total Testosterone.
    But if you are on Trenbolone.

Then you need the Sensitive Estradiol, aka LC/MS-MS Sensitive Estradiol Method.
    As the Normal ECLIA Method will get Skewed by Trenbolone, it will show Very High Estradiol.

If you need your Prolactin Tested, this is usually a separate test.
    The best thing to do, would be Call the Lab that you want to use.
    A lot of times they can Bundle the Tests for Less M-O-N-E-Y then getting them separately.
    So PrivateMdLabs or LabCorp or Quest................................. JP
    P.S.
    Did you have a specific lab in mind, as some of them have Promo Codes for Online Purchases.

If your gyno prone shit you need to take any and every precaution!! ...labs on 19nor ? Lets sling some shit around and see what sticks to the walls

The uncapped just means the test allows for higher testosterone. You are right I have to have different tests. I never thought to talk with the lab about throwing in an extra test for prolactin. I appreciate that. I don’t have any particular lab I was going to use. I haven’t started my cycle
    yet. Any promo codes will help for sure. I got my pre-blood work done through my doctor. On-cycle bloods will have to be done through an independent lab, unless anyone knows how I explain needing a sensitive estradiol lab from my doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    If your gyno prone shit you need to take any and every precaution!! ...labs on 19nor ? Lets sling some shit around and see what sticks to the walls
    I have caber on its way and I’m not going to pin until it gets here. I’ve also decided to go with Aromasin instead of my usual Arimidex.. but I have adex too.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    The uncapped just means the test allows for higher testosterone. You are right I have to have different tests. I never thought to talk with the lab about throwing in an extra test for prolactin. I appreciate that. I don’t have any particular lab I was going to use. I haven’t started my cycle
    yet. Any promo codes will help for sure. I got my pre-blood work done through my doctor. On-cycle bloods will have to be done through an independent lab, unless anyone knows how I explain needing a sensitive estradiol lab from my doctor.
    PrivateMdLabs always has a 15% Off Promo Code for Online Orders only (you order online, then go to your local lab).
    So you can do one of two things.
    Either get on their Newsletter, and they will send out the new code every month.
    Or just Check their Facebook Page, as the Code changes every month.

You can Google for some of the other labs.
    I Personally have been using PrivateMd for years.
    Their Prices are Excellent, and so is their Service................................. JP

Quote Originally Posted by jp4355 View Post
    PrivateMdLabs always has a 15% Off Promo Code for Online Orders only (you order online, then go to your local lab).
    So you can do one of two things.
    Either get on their Newsletter, and they will send out the new code every month.
    Or just Check their Facebook Page, as the Code changes every month.

You can Google for some of the other labs.
    I Personally have been using PrivateMd for years.
    Their Prices are Excellent, and so is their Service................................. JP
    Thanks, JP. I appreciate your help!

Private MD labs use promo code "rhino"

For 15% off