Apex Peptides
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Oh shit now I'm getting confused haha..I only use either e or c and split dose 2 times a week...am I doing it wrong and should only be pinning once a week?
    Theres no surprise lmfao just jokin!!!.....unless its more comfortable to split doses for you have at it ...but if your gonna do labs then no dont split it !!

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Theres no surprise lmfao just jokin!!!.....unless its more comfortable to split doses for you have at it ...but if your gonna do labs then no dont split it !!
    I generally split doses so I do 250mg 2x per week on a Monday and Thursday, and pull bloods early Thursday before I pin.
    Persistence is strength

First off test c and test e are not tested at peak ,there checked at half life! I dont know who told you that , but they are wrong ....and a correct protocol is used and just like your mistaken bloods bein pulled time , your also mistaken about split dosed for optimal harmone balancing !!! Pinning gear gear and using it effectly is important you want half life point to redose!!!! But cause everyones an expert around here and other forums everyone thinks like you lol.....split dosin is for short ester then many people started makin it convenient for them selves and pinning the long esters with there short esters and now everyone believes split dosing is better !!! Well it isnt!!...not coming at you just tryin educate you ......
    This is good to know. I do not think I am an expert, I am well educated, but this is definitely news to me. I appreciate this. I will be trying this in the future next bloodwork.

Hahaha. .good to know..would prefer once a week unless I had to go big doses

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    I generally split doses so I do 250mg 2x per week on a Monday and Thursday, and pull bloods early Thursday before I pin.
    You do whatever you want lol some people pin large amounts or multiple compounds , so splitting it is better ...but if you wanna be absolutely sure about your gearz quality then test it as I wrote it ...trust me you will be surprised
    Quote Originally Posted by antjb1017 View Post
    This is good to know. I do not think I am an expert, I am well educated, but this is definitely news to me. I appreciate this. I will be trying this in the future next bloodwork.
    Im far from an expert also , but when it comes to testin gh and gear Im on it ...I seen alot hahaha.....Im not knockin those who split doses at all and yes we can get a idea of levels , but we cant be absolutely sure ....now one day in future give my protocol a shot ....now this isnt my protocol ,this is someone elses and its been proven ....

You do what ever you want lol some people pin large amoumts or multiple compounds , so splitting it is better ...but if you wanna be absolutely sure about uour gearz quality then test it as I wrote it ...trust me you will be surprised

Im far from an expert also , but when it comes to testin gh and gear Im on it ...I seen alot hahaha.....Im not knockin those who split doses at all and yes we can get a idea of levels , but we cant be absolutely sure ....now one day in future give my protocol a shot ....now this isnt my protocol ,this is someone elses and its been proven ....
    I definitely will Brother!!! Thank you!

You do whatever you want lol some people pin large amounts or multiple compounds , so splitting it is better ...but if you wanna be absolutely sure about your gearz quality then test it as I wrote it ...trust me you will be surprised

Sounds good to me brother.
    Persistence is strength