Apex Peptides

My somedin igf 1 ml

Getting ready to do a igf 1 and hgh combo run so stocking up now
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry wrong pic that is somastim hgh
    Here is igf
    Attached Images Attached Images

One of my favorite combo's. Fantastic lean Muscle gains. I haven't tried DES but LR3 was great but you can only run it for a few weeks before you desensitize to it

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    One of my favorite combo's. Fantastic lean Muscle gains. I haven't tried DES but LR3 was great but you can only run it for a few weeks before you desensitize to it
    I'm super excited to start but I have allot more to pick up before I start the cycle,it's hard not to rush in and start but I have learned over the years have e everything you need plus extra before I start a cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
    I'm super excited to start but I have allot more to pick up before I start the cycle,it's hard not to rush in and start but I have learned over the years have e everything you need plus extra before I start a cycle
    Very smart move. How long does IGF last after being reconstituted

I've noticed with LR3 the first few pins where awesome with crazy pumps but it seemed to die down after that

I've noticed with LR3 the first few pins where awesome with crazy pumps but it seemed to die down after that
    I have the Des and the lr3 so I'll rotate them week to week just to experiment

I have the Des and the lr3 so I'll rotate them week to week just to experiment
    Do you back fill and freeze what your not pinning?

Do you back fill and freeze what your not pinning?
    No these are 200 mcg vials so they go very fast is that something I should do?

No these are 200 mcg vials so they go very fast is that something I should do?
    Yes because all IGF degrades extremely fast, like 2 days fast and freezing stops it from happening it will last months that way after reconstituting

Yes because all IGF degrades extremely fast, like 2 days fast and freezing stops it from happening it will last months that way after reconstituting
    Wow that explains a lot bout my many past disappointments with it and no w I understand why sciroxx makes 200 mcg vials for faster use thank you Big business your the man

Wow that explains a lot bout my many past disappointments with it and no w I understand why sciroxx makes 200 mcg vials for faster use thank you Big business your the man
    No problem brother. I've ran a few igf cycles it is by far one of my favorites to run. You can put on some serious lean muscle mass with Igf. It really helps with hyperplasia and growth

Do not freeze IGF-1... Reconstitute w/ acetic acid then dilute with BA in the syringe pre injection. Freezing it will damage it, this isn't hCG. Not that it matters a WHOLE lot, as, it's unlikely the IGF-1 is actually doing "anything" at all.

No problem brother. I've ran a few igf cycles it is by far one of my favorites to run. You can put on some serious lean muscle mass with Igf. It really helps with hyperplasia and growth
    Hyperplasia is the new "it" word... "There are two main mechanisms by which muscle mass may be increased: hypertrophy or an increase in myofibre size and hyperplasia or an increase in myofibre number. It is generally accepted that the number of fibres within a muscle is fixed during the perinatal period (Stickland, 1981). It has been suggested, however, that myofibre splitting occurs if a myofibre becomes too large (Antonio and Gonyea, 1993), but this has not been reported in humans." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2439518/

You can shoot as much real or fake IGF-1, IGF-1 LR3, IGF-1 DES or whatever IGF-1 analogue you like, and, you won't induce hyperplasia.

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderpus View Post
    Do not freeze IGF-1... Reconstitute w/ acetic acid then dilute with BA in the syringe pre injection. Freezing it will damage it, this isn't hCG. Not that it matters a WHOLE lot, as, it's unlikely the IGF-1 is actually doing "anything" at all.
    I've always froze IGF. It degrades way to fast not too. Why would you use vinegar to recon and add BA after the solvents help it degrade even faster it's best to just use Bac water

☇FLASH LAB REP☇

Hyperplasia is the new "it" word... "There are two main mechanisms by which muscle mass may be increased: hypertrophy or an increase in myofibre size and hyperplasia or an increase in myofibre number. It is generally accepted that the number of fibres within a muscle is fixed during the perinatal period (Stickland, 1981). It has been suggested, however, that myofibre splitting occurs if a myofibre becomes too large (Antonio and Gonyea, 1993), but this has not been reported in humans." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2439518/

You can shoot as much real or fake IGF-1, IGF-1 LR3, IGF-1 DES or whatever IGF-1 analogue you like, and, you won't induce hyperplasia.
    Not much for reading studies, government studies are biased and have some type of agenda behind them. I'd rather use real life experience

☇FLASH LAB REP☇

Are you testing the products to see how it degrades? Or, let me guess, is this based on feel?

I meant bacteriostatic water, not BA, I was thinking about brewing while typing, you wouldn't use BA... Please show me any REAL pharma data showing the degradation of IGF-1 LR3... It'll be pretty damn tough considering there is NO pharma IGF-1 LR3 (that I've ever seen).

Acetic acid is not vinegar, it's a component of vinegar... This is like saying "Don't fill the cup with oxygen" when referring to water...

From the Increlex leaflet (the only Pharma IGF-1):

Before Opening – Vials of INCRELEX® are stable when refrigerated [2º to 8ºC (35º to 46ºF)]. Avoid freezing the vials of INCRELEX®. Protect from direct light. Expiration dates are stated on the labels.

After Opening – Vials of INCRELEX® are stable for 30 days after initial vial entry when stored at 2º to 8ºC (35º to 46ºF). Avoid freezing the vials of INCRELEX®. Protect from direct light.

INCRELEX® is a sterile, aqueous, clear and colorless solution intended for subcutaneous injection. Each multi-dose vial of INCRELEX® contains 10 mg per mL mecasermin, 9 mg per mL benzyl alcohol, 5.84 mg per mL sodium chloride, 2 mg per mL polysorbate 20, and 0.05M acetate at a pH of approximately 5.4.

"Not much for reading studies, government studies are biased and have some type of agenda behind them. I'd rather use real life experience", yeah, that sounds about right..... LOL. Stop giving advice about things you do not understand, you are a danger... Your stubbornness in regards to reading studies, as if they're some grand government conspiracy to hinder your muscle growth, is hilarious. So, as it turns out, everything you've said has been wrong.

Are you testing the products to see how it degrades? Or, let me guess, is this based on feel?

I meant bacteriostatic water, not BA, I was thinking about brewing while typing, you wouldn't use BA... Please show me any REAL pharma data showing the degradation of IGF-1 LR3... It'll be pretty damn tough considering there is NO pharma IGF-1 LR3 (that I've ever seen).

Acetic acid is not vinegar, it's a component of vinegar... This is like saying "Don't fill the cup with oxygen" when referring to water...

From the Increlex leaflet (the only Pharma IGF-1):

Before Opening – Vials of INCRELEX are stable when refrigerated [2º to 8ºC (35º to 46ºF)]. Avoid freezing the vials of INCRELEX. Protect from direct light. Expiration dates are stated on the labels.

After Opening – Vials of INCRELEX are stable for 30 days after initial vial entry when stored at 2º to 8ºC (35º to 46ºF). Avoid freezing the vials of INCRELEX. Protect from direct light.

INCRELEX is a sterile, aqueous, clear and colorless solution intended for subcutaneous injection. Each multi-dose vial of INCRELEX contains 10 mg per mL mecasermin, 9 mg per mL benzyl alcohol, 5.84 mg per mL sodium chloride, 2 mg per mL polysorbate 20, and 0.05M acetate at a pH of approximately 5.4.

"Not much for reading studies, government studies are biased and have some type of agenda behind them. I'd rather use real life experience", yeah, that sounds about right..... LOL. Stop giving advice about things you do not understand, you are a danger... Your stubbornness in regards to reading studies, as if they're some grand government conspiracy to hinder your muscle growth, is hilarious. So, as it turns out, everything you've said has been wrong.
    I don't have time to argue with know it alls because quite frankly you know it all. Have a good day pocketpuss

☇FLASH LAB REP☇

I don't have time to argue with know it alls because quite frankly you know it all. Have a good day pocketpuss

☇FLASH LAB REP☇
    You clearly don't have time to know anything, at all... That's really what you're saying. If you'd prefer to educate yourself, I would respect that.

I don't know shit, man... But, I know more than I did yesterday, and more than the day before that. Hopefully I'll know more tomorrow, than I do today. However, I'm not so fucking stubborn that I refuse to absorb new info, even if it may be contradictory to what I believed prior. I used to believe similar things to the ones you do about IGF-1, until I was schooled... I wasn't a cunt about it, I learned from people who presented logical and reviewed evidence. I'm sorry you were wrong, and don't like it.

You clearly don't have time to know anything, at all... That's really what you're saying. If you'd prefer to educate yourself, I would respect that.

I don't know shit, man... But, I know more than I did yesterday, and more than the day before that. Hopefully I'll know more tomorrow, than I do today. However, I'm not so fucking stubborn that I refuse to absorb new info, even if it may be contradictory to what I believed prior. I used to believe similar things to the ones you do about IGF-1, until I was schooled... I wasn't a cunt about it, I learned from people who presented logical and reviewed evidence. I'm sorry you were wrong, and don't like it.

☇FLASH LAB REP☇