Muscle and Science
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Datdadbody View Post
    Perfect I will plan on getting the TRT thing figured out and started. Ride that for 3 months with good diet and exercise plan and then possibly T blast after?

Side note urology Bro had some stacked hot ass nurses. I should have been a doctor.
    Yeah you could introduce the blast and cruise method later on but at first the smart move is just get the TRT and see how things go.

Decent work out today off day tomorrow wanting to start fresh Monday. Do you guys have a recommendation for bodybuilding focused pro****? Was thinking maybe a ppl?

More bad news today doctor won't give trt unless I do gels. Wants to refer me to an endo.... super frustrated. Thinking I should just go ugl for now idk

Workouts are going as good as can be expected just hard to progress.

Do what you think is best for you man...

More bad news today doctor won't give trt unless I do gels. Wants to refer me to an endo.... super frustrated. Thinking I should just go ugl for now idk
    Do the gel and tell him the shit sucks!!! your afraid your poisoning your dog and your wife

Only used androgel and I didn’t like it at all. Made me feel light fighting everyone I saw.

Sounds to me like your mind is already made up bro. Only advice I have left is to make sure you have done enough research before jumping in...this isn't a one size fits all kinda deal. We all metabolize compounds differently and we all convert estro differently so what works for one may not work for you. Your gonna need to do labs to make sure you have dialed everything in correctly and also to keep an eye on your overall health (very important)

I'm really not fully decided and I'm a freak about research haha. Two little kids so I can't risk gel I don't think.

Really appreciate all the help!

Did some research and have an idea what I want to get and from where. Am I allowed to post that I'm here for feedback?

Did some research and have an idea what I want to get and from where. Am I allowed to post that I'm here for feedback?
    Most of the subforums have plenty of info on them that will allow you to make an educated decision. Posting asking for a recommendation or if a sponsor is good is frowned upon. I will say if they are a sponsor here you are in good hands.

Feel free to post up what you plan on getting and running guys love that stuff.

Men! Planning on starting my treatment Monday have test C, AI and pct on hand. Was think I would do a blast then cruise for the summer then one more attempt at a restart?

Really want to start with test P to get rolling but maybe should keep it simple?

Pin more gear and lift some weights brah

No shit pushing more weight just in excitement of being over 180 natural test.

No shit pushing more weight just in excitement of being over 180 natural test.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Men's clinic will give you the stuff very quickly bro. Lots of them are same day service, helps if you already have labs to show them and it appears you already do.

Not saying UGL is bad or anything but if you want to be 100% legal then my advice is actual TRT.
    I started out with an anti-aging clinic and then I realize that my general practitioner did it so I went from paying $400 every 10 weeks for a kid to Payne $43 every 10 weeks for a vial of testosterone.

Im about to give the BioTee pellets a shot and see how that works. Have a few friends that's on that and they say they feel much much better that the oil. Their levels are also substantially higher because he testosterone Is bioidentical to the body....

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks on blast running 500 test C a week. Also have been pinning 50 test P ED to kickstart.

Diet I have been very focused getting clean calories and a shit ton of protein. 3000 calories 250+g protein.

Training I have been doing a PPL. So far I have been having awesome gym sessions with only one off day. Leg day yesterday was a blast and I'm not always a fan. Off day today.

The pins.... So far no really issues other than test P hurts at times. No big deal but first time in a muscle can be a bitch! Delts gluets chest.... scared to do quads.

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks on blast running 500 test C a week. Also have been pinning 50 test P ED to kickstart.

Diet I have been very focused getting clean calories and a shit ton of protein. 3000 calories 250+g protein.

Training I have been doing a PPL. So far I have been having awesome gym sessions with only one off day. Leg day yesterday was a blast and I'm not always a fan. Off day today.

The pins.... So far no really issues other than test P hurts at times. No big deal but first time in a muscle can be a bitch! Delts gluets chest.... scared to do quads.
    Do you know what your lean body mass is? I just read an article about 2 weeks ago I'll see if I can dig it up it said people on dose of testosterone need less protein then people who are not. It was a doctor who published the article.

I'm not trying to sway you to not eat protein I just randomly thought about that article whenever I read your post.

I would be very interested to read that actually! Right now I'm 195 15%

I thought from what I had heard I should up it while on cycle.

I would be very interested to read that actually! Right now I'm 195 15%

I thought from what I had heard I should up it while on cycle.
    That's what I thought. I went and had a dexascan done and was able to get my leave body mass, bone density and all that and the guy that was in there with me we were discussing it and he said he has read the same article that's what made me look it up.

He's an old-school bodybuilder so he said it's going to take more than an article from a doctor to sway him from what he was talk to believe but he said he wouldn't count it out with all the technology they have nowadays with the studies that they're doing it's ruling a lot out of the old school bodybuilding ways.