Apex Peptides

!!!BEWARE!!! Jano's Testings "The ultimate Con-man and Liar !!!BEWARE!!!

Wazz up my M&S family. Ive been needin to pass this info along just incase this lying scamming ass pos is lurking around here trying to push his services on anyone who doesn't know about him. He does labratory testing of AAS, GH, an Peptides like Analyzer does. Only difference is hes a liar who has faked reports on testing a very well k own an respected member who goes by the name of Mands. Please beware brothers an dont let him pull the same shit here that he has pulled on my brother Mands. I will leave the link below for you all to see. Be well brothas an be on the look out for him. He is not to be trusted. .......
    https://thinksteroids.com/community/...dge.134381544/

Brother you are on it!! Thank you for bringing the awareness to the community

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Brother you are on it!! Thank you for bringing the awareness to the community
    Not a prob brotha. Im always looking out for our brotherhood. Whenever i find something that i feel has value to others an can potentially save somone from being scammed or a trip tye the ER, i will post that shit up bro. My goal is to see everyone in the game we play remains safe. Im not much on mother fuckers tryin to screw over one of my fellow brothas of iron wther it be a shady source or a reverse scammer. When i have sufficient proof to back my claims up, you can best bet your ass imma let it be know. Skulls not fuckin roun an im here for my M&S family!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Not a prob brotha. Im always looking out for our brotherhood. Whenever i find something that i feel has value to others an can potentially save somone from being scammed or a trip tye the ER, i will post that shit up bro. My goal is to see everyone in the game we play remains safe. Im not much on mother fuckers tryin to screw over one of my fellow brothas of iron wther it be a shady source or a reverse scammer. When i have sufficient proof to back my claims up, you can best bet your ass imma let it be know. Skulls not fuckin roun an im here for my M&S family!!!!!!!
    Mad love bro and much respect!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Mad love bro and much respect!!
    Thats whats up brotha....I got yalls back Im here for the cause of keeping us all up to date on whats poppin off with all sahdy fucks anywhere they may be. If their around, i will find em sooner or later an they will he called the fuck out.....

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Thats whats up brotha....I got yalls back Im here for the cause of keeping us all up to date on whats poppin off with all sahdy fucks anywhere they may be. If their around, i will find em sooner or later an they will he called the fuck out.....
    ^^^^^^^Damn that message got all fucked up smfdh. Thats what my ass gets for posting up before proof reading first lmfao....wtfever, yall get the point bahahaha ^^^^^^^

We are not grading on ****mer here lol. Just the quality of the info, which happens to be tremendous.

It won't even let me type g-r-a-m-m-a-r lol

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    We are not grading on ****mer here lol. Just the quality of the info, which happens to be tremendous.
    Thats a good thing cuz i flunked typing class lol. Come to think of it, i flunked english as well. Aww fuck it, who needs to know how to read an write anyways. Shits overrated lmfao....Please dont lead by my example, stay in school kids an dare to be druggy....I mean drug free bahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    It won't even let me type g-r-a-m-m-a-r lol
    Lmfao its all good bro, fuck it. Im a master at reading between the lines

Doesnt surprise me at all ...bullshit half testing is the new go to scam....thanks for the heads up and your the man !!!

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Doesnt surprise me at all ...bullshit half testing is the new go to scam....thanks for the heads up and your the man !!!
    Your welcome Twist. When they fuck up an i catch it, ill always be their to share my brotha.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    There’s always a new scam with gh.

Let me think of a few things that drove sales over the years-

-Color of cap
    -Vacuum in vial
    -Loose powder vs puck
    -Shake test (personal favorite)
    -Anecdotal Sides
    -“3D effect”
    -Label vs unlabeled
    -Hell, all various forms of packaging
    -China VS European VS American VS Mexican
    -pens vs vials
    Horse HGH (anyone remember that one?)
    -Testing-
    Serum test
    Igf test (actually one I like)
    Mass spec/hplc
    Chromotagraphy

Feel free to add any others you recall

All have been used to drive sales and control the market. Biggest culprit? Pros or big names on boards being given free stuff to hype up the latest and greatest new hgh supergodfuckmymothertropin

What do we know works? Doing tests you feel have validity on your own dime and time and trusting your source (but not too much). Suppliers and manufactures come and go. We all have to remain diligent.

Rep for MGG - visit mygearguru.com for all your Global Anabolics needs.

The horse gh was a good one. I was reading an old thread on a forum the other day about gh and a few threads down was one about horse growth.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    The horse gh was a good one. I was reading an old thread on a forum the other day about gh and a few threads down was one about horse growth.
    There was bovine hgh too if I remember. Then some guy had to come in and tell everyone it wouldn’t work and dream were crushed again.

Rep for MGG - visit mygearguru.com for all your Global Anabolics needs.

I know this is an old AF thread.
    But with the Analyzer gone and BS scam labs .. are there any legit testing labs still even out there?
    The truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.

Miyamoto Musashi