Apex Peptides

!!!BEWARE!!! Jano's Testings "The ultimate Con-man and Liar !!!BEWARE!!!

Wazz up my M&S family. Ive been needin to pass this info along just incase this lying scamming ass pos is lurking around here trying to push his services on anyone who doesn't know about him. He does labratory testing of AAS, GH, an Peptides like Analyzer does. Only difference is hes a liar who has faked reports on testing a very well k own an respected member who goes by the name of Mands. Please beware brothers an dont let him pull the same shit here that he has pulled on my brother Mands. I will leave the link below for you all to see. Be well brothas an be on the look out for him. He is not to be trusted. .......
    https://thinksteroids.com/community/...dge.134381544/

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Wazz up my M&S family. Ive been needin to pass this info along just incase this lying scamming ass pos is lurking around here trying to push his services on anyone who doesn't know about him. He does labratory testing of AAS, GH, an Peptides like Analyzer does. Only difference is hes a liar who has faked reports on testing a very well k own an respected member who goes by the name of Mands. Please beware brothers an dont let him pull the same shit here that he has pulled on my brother Mands. I will leave the link below for you all to see. Be well brothas an be on the look out for him. He is not to be trusted. .......
    https://thinksteroids.com/community/...dge.134381544/
    Thanks for the heads up bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up bro!!
    You are very welcome my man

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    You are very welcome my man
    I actually PMed that guy over at Meso.

Glad I never made a move now!!

Oh wait wrong thread lmao...

I was thinking was about TestJunkie

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Oh wait wrong thread lmao...

I was thinking was about TestJunkie
    Lol all good bro. Honest mistake....oh an btw TJ is another one who is a scammer. I believe Millard Baker has already banned him for scamming an then spamming the thread after he was caught trying to cone back as another source. Fucker started threatening everyone that he was going to get even by sending out tainted gear an laughing at the fact that he had knowingly scammed members. Fucker had a mental breakdown smdh....

I am glad to finally be a member in a forum where they don't worship this con-man JANO, he is bad news for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Venemo View Post
    I am glad to finally be a member in a forum where they don't worship this con-man JANO, he is bad news for sure.
    Well, it might be only because people over here don't actually have the experience of working with me yet

Quote Originally Posted by Janoshik View Post
    Well, it might be only because people over here don't actually have the experience of working with me yet
    Some of us actually do, and it's all still true. Truth hurts. Admit the shit and move on. Be a man, and not an excuse maker.

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    Some of us actually do, and it's all still true. Truth hurts. Admit the shit and move on. Be a man, and not an excuse maker.
    Very sad because the testing of this natural is very appealing. To bad the shills ruin it!! Why can't motherfuckers be reputable and reliable?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Very sad because the testing of this natural is very appealing. To bad the shills ruin it!! Why can't motherfuckers be reputable and reliable?
    I would rather someone tell me I'm too busy to test something, then to lie about it because of greed. It all comes back on you and people will always test you to see if your honest. It's all greed and always has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    I would rather someone tell me I'm too busy to test something, then to lie about it because of greed. It all comes back on you and people will always test you to see if your honest. It's all greed and always has been.
    So much truth to that statement. It's the conmen and shills that ruin testing for others.
    Persistence is strength

So you are telling me you have worked with me before?

I am not on AB and figure many here aren’t as well but screen shots were posted on Meso and they’re pretty interesting. Back up what was said here from the start.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/...posts/2300073/
    CLICK THIS LINK http://www.pharmacomstore.ws to visit PharmaComStore, your one stop shop for bodybuilding supplies!!