Muscle and Science
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

!!!BEWARE!!! Jano's Testings "The ultimate Con-man and Liar !!!BEWARE!!!

Wazz up my M&S family. Ive been needin to pass this info along just incase this lying scamming ass pos is lurking around here trying to push his services on anyone who doesn't know about him. He does labratory testing of AAS, GH, an Peptides like Analyzer does. Only difference is hes a liar who has faked reports on testing a very well k own an respected member who goes by the name of Mands. Please beware brothers an dont let him pull the same shit here that he has pulled on my brother Mands. I will leave the link below for you all to see. Be well brothas an be on the look out for him. He is not to be trusted. .......
    https://thinksteroids.com/community/...dge.134381544/

Can you shoot me a pm? It won't let me send you one because you must be really badass lol

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    Can you shoot me a pm? It won't let me send you one because you must be really badass lol
    PM has officially been sent brotha

Oh snap!

I was just over there, and saw what you were talking about.

I rarely go over to Meso any more, not the same as a few years ago.................................. JP

Good looking out broski

Skull you da man

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Good looking out broski
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
    Skull you da man
    Thanks guys, jus tryin to keep everyone safe an up to date with ehatd going on

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Good looking out broski
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
    Skull you da man
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Thanks guys, jus tryin to keep everyone safe an up to date with ehatd going on
    "Whats"....Smh damn typos lol. Wish their was an edit feature here.

You are doing a great job Skull...no worries there brother and keeping the community safe is everyone's goal
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    You are doing a great job Skull...no worries there brother and keeping the community safe is everyone's goal
    Thanks MW....Jus tryin to do my part to the best of my abilities in order to keep all my brothers as safe as i possibly can.

Quote Originally Posted by jp4355 View Post
    I was just over there, and saw what you were talking about.

I rarely go over to Meso any more, not the same as a few years ago.................................. JP
    How do you mean? This Jano is a dangerous guy. He's extremely intelligent. Made the mistake of thinking his audience was stupid enough to take his word as gospel. Had he been diligent I believe he could've had his way for many,0 many years. It's one reason why sources of any product or service in the Community should only get one chance.
    If this type of personality is given the opportunity he will do serious damage at some point. A narcissist with no conscience and a damaged ego hell bent on revenge. He believes he can do no wrong and furious he's allowed those of lesser intelligence hurt how he is viewed by the rest of the group he should be ruling over. He'll never forgive or get over what's happened because he isn't capable of such things. Only by destroying those he believes wronged him can he move on.

Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    How do you mean? This Jano is a dangerous guy. He's extremely intelligent. Made the mistake of thinking his audience was stupid enough to take his word as gospel. Had he been diligent I believe he could've had his way for many,0 many years. It's one reason why sources of any product or service in the Community should only get one chance.
    If this type of personality is given the opportunity he will do serious damage at some point. A narcissist with no conscience and a damaged ego hell bent on revenge. He believes he can do no wrong and furious he's allowed those of lesser intelligence hurt how he is viewed by the rest of the group he should be ruling over. He'll never forgive or get over what's happened because he isn't capable of such things. Only by destroying those he believes wronged him can he move on.
    I remember that thread on Meso and I know you and Mands are not stupid, and Jano took you both for suckers...and he lost the game bigtime. If he realized he's been outsmarted on a forum like Meso he should just have packed his toys and left there.
    Persistence is strength

Damn I saw him testing stuff on Ana Sci/PM recently.... and all his was way back from 2016 yet people still trust him?
    KEEP IT TECHNO

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Damn I saw him testing stuff on Ana Sci/PM recently.... and all his was way back from 2016 yet people still trust him?
    Apparently some people do swear by this charlatan...smh. Analyzer is a much more honest dude in comparison.
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Thats because they don't know any better. The word needs to be spread or he will continue faking tests whenever he feels he can do so. Sad thing is, noone will ever no anybetter until itsnto late. Qe need to spread the word to stipnthe scamming before it ever starts. Im sure this wasn't the first test he faked an im afriad if nothings done to stop him, it wont be the last......

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Thats because they don't know any better. The word needs to be spread or he will continue faking tests whenever he feels he can do so. Sad thing is, noone will ever no anybetter until itsnto late. Qe need to spread the word to stipnthe scamming before it ever starts. Im sure this wasn't the first test he faked an im afriad if nothings done to stop him, it wont be the last......
    Agreed...that shit he pulled on Mands was the biggest dick move ever. The more people becoming aware of Jano's shenanigans the better off the community will be. It should be someone like Analyzer who can deliver the honest and integrity in testing that the community can trust.
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Agreed...that shit he pulled on Mands was the biggest dick move ever. The more people becoming aware of Jano's shenanigans the better off the community will be. It should be someone like Analyzer who can deliver the honest and integrity in testing that the community can trust.
    I couldn't have said it any better myslef. He fucked up when he screwed ober Mands. Hes a very intelligent brother an the wrong person to try an fuck over. Thank god Mands caught it an called hi out on it. Im sure scammer/liar jano is prolly still doin it where ever hes currently at. I jus wanted to make sure he not fuckin over any of our friends/family of M&S. I have nothing but respect for the Members, Mods, an Admins here. Like @Biggerben69 jas alreasy said, they've done one hellova job cleanin this place up a makin it what it is today.....Mick, Achilles, MightyMouse, Twisted, an jtip1810 have all done a bang up job around here. This forum is as good an honest as a source board could ever be. M&S has always had my vote an i will always have its back!!!!!

Respectfully Skull

I know this a old post

But I wanted a second test (plug had one) before I whisked up some cyp

And test came back in line

Jano started giving sample assignment numbers and taking pics of packaging/sample—

My back was on wall so I used him...

Not saying he can’t be purchased— and I wouldn’t trust a paper sent in by a lab... (when would we ever

We all know running 6 weeks of garbage is a set back——

May still have his place just my opinion
    Last edited by G2Ready; 10-04-2018 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by G2Ready View Post
    I know this a old post

But I wanted a second test (plug had one) before I whisked up some cyp

And test came back in line

Jano started giving sample assignment numbers and taking pics of packaging/sample—

My back was on wall so I used him...

Not saying he can’t be purchased— and I wouldn’t trust a paper sent in by a lab... (when would we ever

We all know running 6 weeks of garbage is a set back——

May still have his place just my opinion
    I dont see anything wrong with using him. Yes hes had issues in his past. But sounds like hes doing good now