Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34
  1. #21
    MS veteran MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,777
    Rep Power
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    I don’t see anything wrong with using him. Yes he’s had issues in his past. But sounds like he’s doing good now
    It appears he's finally cleaning up his act, but it certainly will take more time for him to really earn the level of trust as Analyzer.
    Persistence is strength

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    7
    They are now aware of him being an issue at anasci thx in large part to people here and other forums letting it be known.

  3. #23
    Moderator Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,205
    Rep Power
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbone View Post
    They are now aware of him being an issue at anasci thx in large part to people here and other forums letting it be known.
    Thats what we do....Keepin it real an our members safe. If their shady they will be exposed with no fucks givin......
    Last edited by Skull; 04-16-2019 at 12:55 PM.

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    7
    Yes thank you , The guys cost some good sponsor alot.

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    7
    I Told one of them they should be here . Skull is there an email the can inquire to??

  6. #26
    Member mr_meanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    7
    PM posts his test results like they are scripture. And one of the shadiest reps for the source Direct and Raceteopin named SourDiesal acts like his word is gold because he gave his non vaccum sealed welt leaving gh a report of like 99.99% purity awhile back, which is evidence enough for me he is a quack. I think he is a selective scammer and will give you what ever results u want for the right amount of $.


  7. #27
    Moderator Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,205
    Rep Power
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_meanor View Post
    PM posts his test results like they are scripture. And one of the shadiest reps for the source Direct and Raceteopin named SourDiesal acts like his word is gold because he gave his non vaccum sealed welt leaving gh a report of like 99.99% purity awhile back, which is evidence enough for me he is a quack. I think he is a selective scammer and will give you what ever results u want for the right amount of $.
    Yeah you can easily say that they were obviously made for each other SMH. I often wonder jus how many people they fucked over in all the years of doing what they've been doin. I'm sure the numbers are staggering. Pisses me the fuck off just thinking about it honestly. We all work entirely too hard for our money just to be throwing it the fuck away to motherfukers like that fr.

  8. #28
    Member mr_meanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Yeah you can easily say that they were obviously made for each other SMH. I often wonder jus how many people they fucked over in all the years of doing what they've been doin. I'm sure the numbers are staggering. Pisses me the fuck off just thinking about it honestly. We all work entirely too hard for our money just to be throwing it the fuck away to motherfukers like that fr.
    It is really sad how shady things have gotten overall. Our testers scam. OM and PM allow paid sponsers to edit negative feedback from their threads. The mods at OM have deleted numerous posts where i call paid sponsors out on shady shit. it is like they are all in on it together and we are the marks

  9. #29
    M&S Veteran suraonyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,695
    Rep Power
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by unfinishedmark View Post
    Indus Media Group?

    please explan it .
    They're a bunch of goatfuckers from Pakistan

  10. #30
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    13,787
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    they're a bunch of goatfuckers from pakistan
    lol

  11. #31
    MS veteran MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,777
    Rep Power
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    They're a bunch of goatfuckers from Pakistan
    lol good clapback
    Persistence is strength

  12. #32
    Moderator Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,205
    Rep Power
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    They're a bunch of goatfuckers from Pakistan
    Very well explained

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    2
    So who is the go to guy for testing?

  14. #34
    M&S Veteran Disarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,646
    Rep Power
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Custom2 View Post
    So who is the go to guy for testing?
    Use the search function

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-03-2018, 11:48 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-29-2018, 03:15 PM
  3. Another "Flawless" TD , and in " Extreme" timeliness..!
    By 'SizeMatters' in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-19-2017, 07:54 PM
  4. Does more strength equal more "man-hood" and visa versa?
    By CaptainAmerica in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 09:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •