Apex Peptides
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Member Dresden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    25

    Thinking about Brewing my own gear

    Kinda tired of the Hits and misses Delayed shipments etc....I've been researching the brew process, but does anyone have a lead on where i can purchase a " HomeBrew Starter Kit" for lack of a better term?

  2. #2
    BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,264
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Kinda tired of the Hits and misses Delayed shipments etc....I've been researching the brew process, but does anyone have a lead on where i can purchase a " HomeBrew Starter Kit" for lack of a better term?
    This place has everything you need to start bro
    https://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com


  3. #3
    Member Dresden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    This place has everything you need to start bro
    https://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com
    Thank you kind sir...now i can continue with my research...don't wanna kill myself first time out

  4. #4
    BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,264
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Thank you kind sir...now i can continue with my research...don't wanna kill myself first time out
    If you have any questions about brewing PM me


  5. #5
    Member Dresden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    If you have any questions about brewing PM me
    cool

  6. #6
    Member jp4355's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    10
    BigBusiness gave you a Great Spot for Lab Supplies.

    I've been using Med-Lab Supply for many years.
    Subscribe to their Newsletter, and you'll stay on top of any Sales.
    There's been a Lot of Sales lately......................... JP

  7. #7
    Member Dresden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by jp4355 View Post
    BigBusiness gave you a Great Spot for Lab Supplies.

    I've been using Med-Lab Supply for many years.
    Subscribe to their Newsletter, and you'll stay on top of any Sales.
    There's been a Lot of Sales lately......................... JP
    that's good to know dude thanks1 I plan on gathering items this summer...I'll be hitting you and @BigBusiness up with questions in PMs before then

  8. #8
    Disarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,231
    Rep Power
    55
    Sounds like a great idea. Hope it all works out for you. It's not really hard, just time consuming and you really need to take the time to do it right.

  9. #9
    Member Dresden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    Sounds like a great idea. Hope it all works out for you. It's not really hard, just time consuming and you really need to take the time to do it right.
    Luckily i have guys here to lean on for advice.

  10. #10
    BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,264
    Rep Power
    57
    Being sterile is of utmost importance


  11. #11
    MS veteran Gold Fin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    367
    Rep Power
    40
    I’ve done personal brews for 12+yrs. It’s not hard at all to do. I’ve used the same company mentioned above. The only pain in the ass was pushing a 600cc syringe of oil through the Whitman filter. I’d save for a good filter & pump system. I loved changing my carrier oils to see what worked better for me. Nothing better than brewing your own gear & knowing it isn’t contaminated and it’s dosed properly. Hit me up if
    you have any questions!
    P

Similar Threads

  1. Brewing my own gear
    By Gms118 in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-01-2017, 12:22 PM
  2. Who does their own brewing?
    By TrenKing in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2017, 09:14 PM
  3. For fuck sake some one PLEASE help me with Brewing(TNE!!!)
    By TheGreatest in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 12:49 PM
  4. Brewing 1-test cyp?
    By jackedntan in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 06:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •