Apex Peptides
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for a few things

Been off the forums for a minute, well at least bodybuilding related forums. I'm constantly stuck on evox and evolutionm. But anyways, I was going to order from naps, cause they usually have sales and what not. But I noticed they've been removed from most all boards...I take that as a bad sign. I don't even care to know what happened. I'm just looking for a few things if anyone could help point me in a good direction, or maybe multiple directions. lol

*Tren Tabs - Methyltrienolone
    *Androxine - Trenbolone Suspension (water based)

*Methyltrienolone of any other reputable brand

*Any reputable, well tested Testosterone (Does UGFreak have the 10 pack bulk deal for Testo E 400? I don't see the bulk deals like he used to have)

*Any reputable Trenbolone Enanthate that is currently on sale

Helios

Proviron, Oral Turinabol, and/or Anavar at 20-50mg concentrations

Caber or Dostinex 0.5mg tabs

DNP

*Most desired of items sought after

Mid day bump when people are actually awake lol

Clear your inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by fatballs View Post
    Clear your inbox.
    Oh sorry should be some space now.

Naps decided to all but close up shop, considering all the complaints about them and the fact they got hacked and customer info exposed for all to see.
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Naps decided to all but close up shop, considering all the complaints about them and the fact they got hacked and customer info exposed for all to see.
    Any ideas on the best places to find some of the above compounds

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    Any ideas on the best places to find some of the above compounds
    Perhaps doesn't hurt to check the sponsors here to see if they do carry what you are looking for or will soon be.
    Persistence is strength

Perhaps doesn't hurt to check the sponsors here to see if they do carry what you are looking for or will soon be.

That was incredibly unhelpful lol

That was incredibly unhelpful lol
    Oh my apologies...thought I tried
    Persistence is strength

Been off the forums for a minute, well at least bodybuilding related forums. I'm constantly stuck on evox and evolutionm. But anyways, I was going to order from naps, cause they usually have sales and what not. But I noticed they've been removed from most all boards...I take that as a bad sign. I don't even care to know what happened. I'm just looking for a few things if anyone could help point me in a good direction, or maybe multiple directions. lol

*Tren Tabs - Methyltrienolone
    *Androxine - Trenbolone Suspension (water based)

*Methyltrienolone of any other reputable brand

*Any reputable, well tested Testosterone (Does UGFreak have the 10 pack bulk deal for Testo E 400? I don't see the bulk deals like he used to have)

*Any reputable Trenbolone Enanthate that is currently on sale

Helios

Proviron, Oral Turinabol, and/or Anavar at 20-50mg concentrations

Caber or Dostinex 0.5mg tabs

DNP

*Most desired of items sought after
    This kind of post is a good way to get yourself ripped off. It's a scammers wet dream to have a noob make a post that screams "Take my *****!". Now, you can stomp your feet and curse...call me names and swear up and down that you're no noob and that I wouldn't say that to your face...cause I can tell what kind of guy you are from the few posts you've made in this thread. Maybe you are everything you say you are....but I assure you, this is a noob type post.
    That, or your LE. Looking for the easy take down. Maybe your discovered your kids laptop open and found his stash of gear and your looking to hold someone responsible? That's probably a stretch. But this kind of post shouldn't be allowed. Its loaded. There are so many things that could go wrong. Its irresponsible, arrogant, and speaks to lazy guy with entitlement issues. Welcome back. They're really turning out quality members at evo, aren't they?

Oh my apologies...thought I tried
    Don't apologize to this guy, Mindless. The balls on this fuck? Flips the bird to a respected member? Fuck yourself walking all the way back to those shit boards you call home. Dylan will be very disappointed that you took your ***** off his board. He's got all those SARMS he swears by. You're not saying he's full of shit are you?

Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    Don't apologize to this guy, Mindless. The balls on this fuck? Flips the bird to a respected member? Fuck yourself walking all the way back to those shit boards you call home. Dylan will be very disappointed that you took your ***** off his board. He's got all those SARMS he swears by. You're not saying he's full of shit are you?
    No not trying to offend anyone at all and that is not my intention.
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    This kind of post is a good way to get yourself ripped off. It's a scammers wet dream to have a noob make a post that screams "Take my *****!". Now, you can stomp your feet and curse...call me names and swear up and down that you're no noob and that I wouldn't say that to your face...cause I can tell what kind of guy you are from the few posts you've made in this thread. Maybe you are everything you say you are....but I assure you, this is a noob type post.
    That, or your LE. Looking for the easy take down. Maybe your discovered your kids laptop open and found his stash of gear and your looking to hold someone responsible? That's probably a stretch. But this kind of post shouldn't be allowed. Its loaded. There are so many things that could go wrong. Its irresponsible, arrogant, and speaks to lazy guy with entitlement issues. Welcome back. They're really turning out quality members at evo, aren't they?
    Couldn't have said that any better myself!! Speaking of Evo have you seen that Dylan Gemilli AKA cross dressing shill is a Mod there agian....LMFAO!! He must be sucking Gearheads dick again with his Botox lips

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Couldn't have said that any better myself!! Speaking of Evo have you seen that Dylan Gemilli AKA cross dressing shill is a Mod there agian....LMFAO!! He must be sucking Gearheads dick again with his Botox lips
    LOL I saw that...and I split my sides laughing at reading that DG and his merry pack of shills at it again on his old home Evo. Seems he needed another platform for his little scam even when iSarms wasn't enough.
    Persistence is strength

LOL I saw that...and I split my sides laughing at reading that DG and his merry pack of shills at it again on his old home Evo. Seems he needed another platform for his little scam even when iSarms wasn't enough.
    Lmfao!! It's no wonder you don't see his punk ass at expo's because no sooner he walked through the door somebody would be laying his bitch ass out cold

Lmfao!! It's no wonder you don't see his punk ass at expo's because no sooner he walked through the door somebody would be laying his bitch ass out cold
    Lol, and who'd buy that overpriced snake oil he's hawking anyway? Skinny geek ought to get a beat down for damn sure!
    Persistence is strength

Lol, and who'd buy that overpriced snake oil he's hawking anyway? Skinny geek ought to get a beat down for damn sure!
    Without a doubt brotha!!

I was told a few years ago all that falling out stuff was a scheme and they were all still buddy buddy. I see his name on here all the time. Not sure what he does on here, but I see his name pop up on the members logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I was told a few years ago all that falling out stuff was a scheme and they were all still buddy buddy. I see his name on here all the time. Not sure what he does on here, but I see his name pop up on the members logged in.
    Not sure if Dylan Gemelli is a member here for real or some troll account someone created just for kicks haha.
    Persistence is strength

Not sure if Dylan Gemelli is a member here for real or some troll account someone created just for kicks haha.
    It’s him, just look at his post.