Apex Peptides
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    If nothing else, I'd like to know where Mountain Man, and Bigben get their tren from. lol Seems to be pretty legit - triggered so easily..
    Not on tren just really have a hatred for bitches who waste our time and think they are important at all,no tren here bro just pure discust for oxygen thifes
    Always give 110% or just go home,winners train losers complain.
    scrioxxonline.com highest quality and selection..
    Please contact me for special delas they change every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
    Thank u Sr I will! Surly stop by one day,dont be scared I only need 5 min of your time
    There's literally nothing I have to fear from you. An old man, over the hill. I outweigh you by over 50lbs. I'm younger, bigger, faster, stronger.. l quite literally have nothing to be afraid of from you. You're all talk. Just stop now; you sound like an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
    Not on tren just really have a hatred for bitches who waste our time and think they are important at all,no tren here bro just pure discust for oxygen thifes
    Try not to be so hard on yourself... consider yourself lucky to be typing all this bullshit instead of wasting your breath for 5mins.

That's the last response you'll be getting from me. You've wasted enough of my time as is.

There's literally nothing I have to fear from you. An old man, over the hill. I outweigh you by over 50lbs. I'm younger, bigger, faster, stronger.. l quite literally have nothing to be afraid of from you. You're all talk. Just stop now; you sound like an idiot.

Try not to be so hard on yourself... consider yourself lucky to be typing all this bullshit instead of wasting your breath for 5mins.

That's the last response you'll be getting from me. You've wasted enough of my time as is.
    Come on now cut that crap out. You are talking so much shit and after that snide remark you made to me and others I feel you are just a cocky spoiled brat. Just be lucky you didn’t get banned.
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Come on now cut that crap out. You are talking so much shit and after that snide remark you made to me and others I feel you are just a cocky spoiled brat. Just be lucky you didn’t get banned.
    The only uncalled for, comment I made, was towards you. And I apologize for that, seriously.

I made no remarks to anyone else that didn't deserve it.

My wife recently resigned due to baby sitter issues. I work 12hrs a day 6 days a week with a 150mi round trip commute, daily. Working out and stuff has taken a back seat for a while. I am trying to get back into it, while still making my family the priority. If you truly knew me, I'm not very cocky at all, and spoiled doesn't describe me as I've worked for everything I have.

I am very grateful that I have not, and hopefully will not be banned. I enjoy being here, when I can. I don't like to argue, or cause trouble. That was never my intention.

I'm sorry you bear ill will towards me. Perhaps our relations will change for the better in the future.

I'm done with this thread. If a moderator wishes, it can be locked/deleted.

The only uncalled for, comment I made, was towards you. And I apologize for that, seriously.

My wife recently resigned due to baby sitter issues. I work 12hrs a day 6 days a week with a 150mi round trip commute, daily. Working out and stuff has taken a back seat for a while. I am trying to get back into it, while still making my family the priority. If you truly knew me, I'm not very cocky at all, and spoiled doesn't describe me as I've worked for everything I have.

I am very grateful that I have not, and hopefully will not be banned. I enjoy being here, when I can. I don't like to argue, or cause trouble. That was never my intention.

I'm sorry you bear ill will towards me. Perhaps our relations will change for the better in the future.

Good man..nice to see an apology and you seem like a good dude who made a mistake..hopefully everyone can put it behind and move forward

I can accept your apology and no more hard feelings. Fair enough?
    Persistence is strength

Seems to me your genuinely sincere in your response. Jus try to watch what you say an how you say it. I know that its easy to take a txt out of context seeing as how were not face to face an know the exact emotion thats comming from your body languge an voice. ....Kinda hard to determine at times jus how a guy is trying to come across in txt form. Enjoy your stay bro. I have no problem with you being here from this response. Were all here for the same thing, an thats to better ourselves whike helping others in any way shape form possible. Now lets start over.....Welcome to M&S. Im Skull, enjoy your stay......

I Edited your addy out man, please don't post your own personal info.

Carry on folks.