Apex Peptides
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    IMAG0385.jpgits just a sample to try out DP. Everything was there and packed tight. And I appreciate PC for making up for the discrepancy,but that's not what I wanted. But I'm satisfied. All I wanted was an(your right that needs to be clarified,)lol I obviously won't get that but it's all good. Hopefully people will see this whole mess and atleast know it may be longer than specified and not worry like I did for no damm reason. Sorry to everyone who had to hear all this.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisianimal View Post
    IMAG0385.jpgits just a sample to try out DP. Everything was there and packed tight. And I appreciate PC for making up for the discrepancy,but that's not what I wanted. But I'm satisfied. All I wanted was an(your right that needs to be clarified,)lol I obviously won't get that but it's all good. Hopefully people will see this whole mess and atleast know it may be longer than specified and not worry like I did for no damm reason. Sorry to everyone who had to hear all this.
    Hey bro it happens. Just know from now on we have timeframes we give just because people donít want to hear ďwe donít know because you never know with mail international mailĒ. That answer isnít good enough for people and they pressure for a timeframe, even though that truly is the case that it can be very unknown and fluctuating. There is a general time frame it normally takes but when mail wants to be a fucker, it will be, and thatís truly out of the shippers hands. But then also if you give that usual time frame, people get mad when it doesnít land in that time. See what Iím saying? Itís a youíre fucked either way situation haha. Glad you understand tho now and if I ever can be of any help in the future let me know. The important part is how much youíre about the love the gear now that your stress is over!

When are you jumping on? I wanna hear how amazing those var pumps are. Take 80mg for a few days and then hit an arm session and be prepared
    CLICK THIS LINK http://www.pharmacomstore.ws to visit PharmaComStore, your one stop shop for bodybuilding supplies!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    Negative reviews or posts are deleted or edited by Darius or "Pharmacomstore rep" discrediting the reviewer and what they say.
    Please don't talk about me without knowing what I do...

Customs seized your order and you got a re-shipment, that's all that happened.

You have possession of everything you paid for. If you don't understand that seizures can happen I really don't know what to tell you.

By all means, buy from your local guy, take a look on craigslist or whatever.

You clearly don't understand how any of this works and don't want to listen, so just move on already and stop chasing us on every forum.

Shit bro,just crusing ATM but going to doctor today to see about bp and see if I'm good to blastoff.ill let you know tho brother.thanks

Shit bro,just crusing ATM but going to doctor today to see about bp and see if I'm good to blastoff.ill let you know tho brother.thanks
    Hope bloods come back well!!
    CLICK THIS LINK http://www.pharmacomstore.ws to visit PharmaComStore, your one stop shop for bodybuilding supplies!!

Thanks,so do I. A couple weeks ago my insulin was low. Had to switch doctors bc that doc says everything was good. But I know something is off. I'll let you know.i can't wait to blast

LOL! I can't believe you're taking it too damn serious And ready to place another order

----------------------
    PennySaviour.Com

Placed an order waiting for sweets to come through the post I'll let you know how it tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by BengaliTrifle View Post
    Placed an order waiting for sweets to come through the post I'll let you know how it tastes.
    Keep me posted bro!

My Haribos are with the carrier should be expecting them soon can't wait.

My Haribos are with the carrier should be expecting them soon can't wait.
    As in the gummy bears? Love those hah

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    As in the gummy bears? Love those hah
    I love them hahah I always eat the red, green & orange ones rest in the bin. 😂

I love them hahah I always eat the red, green & orange ones rest in the bin.
    Haha thatís too funny.

Ok my sweets have come through very well packed. How everything went I give it a 10/10
    Now I need to go back and complete my full intended order was sceptical at first because I have never used them before now I believe am in good hands. Thank you Fitraver for introducing me to pharmacomstore. Hope things stay like this for the coming years.

Let's hear your PharmaComStore experience!

Ok my sweets have come through very well packed. How everything went I give it a 10/10
    Now I need to go back and complete my full intended order was sceptical at first because I have never used them before now I believe am in good hands. Thank you Fitraver for introducing me to pharmacomstore. Hope things stay like this for the coming years.
    Youíre welcome bro. Youíre in good hands. You should keep a log once you have everything Also donít forget if you post bloodwork you get $100 credit towards next order.

Dammit fitraver,I forgot to update you. First off var was awesome, all dp's gear is legit.one of my favorite brands.. I'll definitely be ordering again soon. I got so much vascularity from this Lil blast.I wouldn't even call it a blast just kinda experimenting.I shared these var with my ole lady.she and she did great also.I'll post up her Lil progress pics.it's not a huge difference bUT for only 3 weeks I'd say its legit gear.

Dammit fitraver,I forgot to update you. First off var was awesome, all dp's gear is legit.one of my favorite brands.. I'll definitely be ordering again soon. I got so much vascularity from this Lil blast.I wouldn't even call it a blast just kinda experimenting.I shared these var with my ole lady.she and she did great also.I'll post up her Lil progress pics.it's not a huge difference bUT for only 3 weeks I'd say its legit gear.
    Thanks for the update bro. Dragon Pharma is definitely a top brand. Withstood the test of time. Great progress from the Mrs only in a few weeks! Look forward to what you grab next.

Just placed an order (7/10) mainly because it took me awhile to figure out all the bitcoin stuff but I finally got it sent. Il keep posting here letting you guys know how it goes!

I didn't care for the other rep,fckn know it all.lmao. but fit has been there to help from the day he started. Should have asked him. I'll be ordering again soon fitraver. depending on this order I'm waiting on it may be sooner than I expected