Apex Peptides

Hip and hip flexor painz

I think I strained my right hip flexor. It's actually the muscle slightly above and inward. Not the groin...higher.
    It also causes pain in the hip joint too.

Thoughts?

thanks.

If it’s pain from your hip toward your groin, it may be bursitis. I had the same problem a few years back. Kinda felt like I tore something. My doc gave me a cortisone shot in my hip to fix it. That hurt like a motherfucker. Try ice first

My friend I am still recovering from my hip flexor injury. I suffer from back pain due to hey double back surgery over eight years ago now. I originally thought that my back pain recently was cause from my Fusion maybe collapsing for the third time. Thank God that's not the case. After seeing a couple useless doctors did my own research come to find out that I strain my hip flexor from cutting down 2 trees on my own along with some training just way too much for me in a short amount of time put too much strain on my hip flexor. I was giving some advice on another form that is no longer around. The truth of the matter is that you need to stay off of it and rest. For me icing it non-stop seemed to do the trick. I have 3 days where I was actually crawling because I could not use my leg to move on my right side. 14 weeks into this injury and I'm just now starting to feel better. Training some upper-body but nothing too crazy. Again my advice for you is stay off of it I see it as much as you can I did alternates some heat with it. Also hit my vape pen a lot. If you're able to get a good strain of herb and helps with inflammation and relaxes you at the same time perfect combination. Some good Indica should help. I hope this helps you my brother I wish this pain on no one.

I have this same problem. I was doing leg presses and felt something pop and definitely can’t do certain movements without pain but getting better. I’ll let it heal on it’s own instead of cortisone
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    If it’s pain from your hip toward your groin, it may be bursitis. I had the same problem a few years back. Kinda felt like I tore something. My doc gave me a cortisone shot in my hip to fix it. That hurt like a motherfucker. Try ice first

Quote Originally Posted by Stackt View Post
    I have this same problem. I was doing leg presses and felt something pop and definitely can’t do certain movements without pain but getting better. I’ll let it heal on it’s own instead of cortisone
    Good idea to let it heal. Those shots should be a last resort.

Again my brothers this injury is no joke it took almost a complete three months for my hip flexor to completely heal. Again a lot of ice a lot of heat a lot of stretching. Most important is to get the correct information for Rehab. Hot jacuzzi at the club seem to do wonders in again rest rest rest.

i need to start stretching these mofos out,causing me major discomfort