Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    Might need to try this asap. Any recommendations?
    I would do 1mg of BPC157 ED split into 2 doses morning and night as close to the problem area as possible and 2.5mg of TB500 ED in one dose preferably at night before bed.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I would do 1mg of BPC157 ED split into 2 doses morning and night as close to the problem area as possible and 2.5mg of TB500 ED in one dose preferably at night before bed.
    Are they peptides? I've never heard of either one.

Quote Originally Posted by c0smicking94 View Post
    Are they peptides? I've never heard of either one.
    Yes sir, The best healing peptides out

I’ve been reading the clinical trials on BPC-157
    and I’m sold. This stuff seems amazing. I’ve never heard of TB500. There are copper peptides out there too, but I’m having trouble finding quality sources on those.

Time for me to read up on them.

I don't know shit about peptides, but they seem to of benefitted many people. I was reading about them a lot last night. Seems like some work and some don't. Guess it's also individuals that use them and if they even got what they paid for as well. Always a variable

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    I don't know shit about peptides, but they seem to of benefitted many people. I was reading about them a lot last night. Seems like some work and some don't. Guess it's also individuals that use them and if they even got what they paid for as well. Always a variable
    They're all amino acids chains basically like HGH just in different links and in different sequences. They all work is just finding a good source of them plus you got to take an account how fast some breakdown and degrade, how delicate some are, some you have to freeze after reconstituting other will last a few weeks after reconstituting. Peptides are definitely the future of PED use!!

They're all amino acids chains basically like HGH just in different links and in different sequences. They all work is just finding a good source of them plus you got to take an account how fast some breakdown and degrade, how delicate some are, some you have to freeze after reconstituting other will last a few weeks after reconstituting. Peptides are definitely the future of PED use!!
    Sounds like it because I read a few bodybuilders use them with injuries to help them get back on the stage sooner and even to help prevent injuries.

Time for me to read up on them.
    You find any good articles or posts somewhere. I have been thinking about this all a lot today

How you feeling today? Look into the peptides at all?

You find any good articles or posts somewhere. I have been thinking about this all a lot today
    How you feeling today? Look into the peptides at all?
    Havenít read anything yet Iíve been in class all day tonight Iíll start the researching. I took your advice and kept my arm elevated through the day and wrapped up and it's feeling better but I'm still gonna give it a few days before I hit weights again just to make sure.

Haven’t read anything yet I’ve been in class all day tonight I’ll start the researching. I took your advice and kept my arm elevated through the day and wrapped up and it's feeling better but I'm still gonna give it a few days before I hit weights again just to make sure.
    I definitely would take it easy. Hopefully in a couple days time it will of healed and should feel good enough to get back in the swing of things.

I definitely would take it easy. Hopefully in a couple days time it will of healed and should feel good enough to get back in the swing of things.
    It sucks cause the words time off from the gym make me sad lol but I know i definitely gotta give my body time to heal up I don't wanna end up with a permanent injury when I could've avoided it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19903499/
    Here is a study on BPC-157’s effect on a sciatic nerve. I know it’s on a rat, but still. There are a lot of studies on this website that I’ve read through. This one appeals to me and my janked-up back.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19903499/
    Here is a study on BPC-157’s effect on a sciatic nerve. I know it’s on a rat, but still. There are a lot of studies on this website that I’ve read through. This one appeals to me and my janked-up back.
    Well, it's always worth a try to see what they do for you. I know some things are for individuals and they differ from person to person, but I hope I'll never have to need them or consider using them (fingers crossed)

Well, it's always worth a try to see what they do for you. I know some things are for individuals and they differ from person to person, but I hope I'll never have to need them or consider using them (fingers crossed)
    I hope you don’t either, brother. I truly wish that in my 20’s I would have worried more about form than how heavy the weight was. Paying for it now

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    Daily flexing on em

And using this rubber bar I got
    Damn thats a big ass arm Mouse. Don't you worey bro, you could fuckin lose 50lbs an still be bigger an stronger than me brother. Keep your head up. Itll take some time but you will eventually heal. Maybe upping the GH will help speed along the process bro.

I'm wondering if upping the gh would help speed the healing up? Ive never ran it before but the reading I've done on it makes me think that's possible.
    GH helps with healing of ligaments, tendons, cartiliage an bones so you would think running a high dose forna while would deff speed up the healing process. It deff wouldn't hurt to try if you had the gh on hand that is.

It can be about any topic. Relationships, jobs, dog shitting in your lap lol. Just has to be substantive.
    Man i had this cat in my lap, dog jumped up to snuggle with the cat, cat jumped on my head an shit in my face....lil fuckin bastrds lmfao....will that work???? Bahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    I hope not because the Falcons are going to win the SuperBowl next year.
    I wish you nothin but the best of luck with that lol.

Mick... Have you started drinking already lol. They won't be back for another probably 15 years
    Wait.....when did we ever stop???? Lmfao bahaha....Remeber kids......Nobody likes a quitter

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Damn thats a big ass arm Mouse. Don't you worey bro, you could fuckin lose 50lbs an still be bigger an stronger than me brother. Keep your head up. Itll take some time but you will eventually heal. Maybe upping the GH will help speed along the process bro.

GH helps with healing of ligaments, tendons, cartiliage an bones so you would think running a high dose forna while would deff speed up the healing process. It deff wouldn't hurt to try if you had the gh on hand that is.

Man i had this cat in my lap, dog jumped up to snuggle with the cat, cat jumped on my head an shit in my face....lil fuckin bastrds lmfao....will that work???? Bahahaha

I wish you nothin but the best of luck with that lol.

Wait.....when did we ever stop???? Lmfao bahaha....Remeber kids......Nobody likes a quitter
    Well, they only play 3 quarters lol so I'm sure that explains it. As for the animals, I don't even know what to say lol

Thumbs up

As for the animals, I don't even know what to say lol
    All good my brotha....Sometimes words jus cant explain an ok with that lmfao....

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    All good my brotha....Sometimes words jus cant explain an ok with that lmfao....
    Good morning everyone including you skull. Hope the animals didn't ruin your sleep! What's everyone eating for meals today?

Had 3 whole eggs, 2 cups of mushrooms with eggs, 1/2 cup of oatmeal.