Apex Peptides
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Yes sir, The best healing peptides out
    Time for me to read up on them.

I don't know shit about peptides, but they seem to of benefitted many people. I was reading about them a lot last night. Seems like some work and some don't. Guess it's also individuals that use them and if they even got what they paid for as well. Always a variable

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    I don't know shit about peptides, but they seem to of benefitted many people. I was reading about them a lot last night. Seems like some work and some don't. Guess it's also individuals that use them and if they even got what they paid for as well. Always a variable
    They're all amino acids chains basically like HGH just in different links and in different sequences. They all work is just finding a good source of them plus you got to take an account how fast some breakdown and degrade, how delicate some are, some you have to freeze after reconstituting other will last a few weeks after reconstituting. Peptides are definitely the future of PED use!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    They're all amino acids chains basically like HGH just in different links and in different sequences. They all work is just finding a good source of them plus you got to take an account how fast some breakdown and degrade, how delicate some are, some you have to freeze after reconstituting other will last a few weeks after reconstituting. Peptides are definitely the future of PED use!!
    Sounds like it because I read a few bodybuilders use them with injuries to help them get back on the stage sooner and even to help prevent injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by c0smicking94 View Post
    Time for me to read up on them.
    You find any good articles or posts somewhere. I have been thinking about this all a lot today

How you feeling today? Look into the peptides at all?

You find any good articles or posts somewhere. I have been thinking about this all a lot today
    How you feeling today? Look into the peptides at all?
    Havenít read anything yet Iíve been in class all day tonight Iíll start the researching. I took your advice and kept my arm elevated through the day and wrapped up and it's feeling better but I'm still gonna give it a few days before I hit weights again just to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by c0smicking94 View Post
    Haven’t read anything yet I’ve been in class all day tonight I’ll start the researching. I took your advice and kept my arm elevated through the day and wrapped up and it's feeling better but I'm still gonna give it a few days before I hit weights again just to make sure.
    I definitely would take it easy. Hopefully in a couple days time it will of healed and should feel good enough to get back in the swing of things.

I definitely would take it easy. Hopefully in a couple days time it will of healed and should feel good enough to get back in the swing of things.
    It sucks cause the words time off from the gym make me sad lol but I know i definitely gotta give my body time to heal up I don't wanna end up with a permanent injury when I could've avoided it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19903499/
    Here is a study on BPC-157’s effect on a sciatic nerve. I know it’s on a rat, but still. There are a lot of studies on this website that I’ve read through. This one appeals to me and my janked-up back.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19903499/
    Here is a study on BPC-157’s effect on a sciatic nerve. I know it’s on a rat, but still. There are a lot of studies on this website that I’ve read through. This one appeals to me and my janked-up back.
    Well, it's always worth a try to see what they do for you. I know some things are for individuals and they differ from person to person, but I hope I'll never have to need them or consider using them (fingers crossed)

Well, it's always worth a try to see what they do for you. I know some things are for individuals and they differ from person to person, but I hope I'll never have to need them or consider using them (fingers crossed)
    I hope you don’t either, brother. I truly wish that in my 20’s I would have worried more about form than how heavy the weight was. Paying for it now