Muscle and Science
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crashed Tren

Quote Originally Posted by jp4355 View Post
    Curious ~ why would you say, "Don't use a Vent Needle", if putting your Vial into a Microwave.
    It's Not the same as a Hot Plate on a Coffee Pot.
    Microwaves get quite a bit hotter....................................... JP
    P.S.
    Either way, it's Not Necessary if you just heat up the Water 1st !
    Believe it or not when you heat up gear and insert a needle to vent it will allow bacteria to enter your gear ...now Im not sayin it will happen Im simply sayin it allows a pathway .....and why vent anything if dont have too? Toss on coffee maker hot plate or just sit in cup of hot ass water and you will be fine ....but I dont recomment puttin in microwave ....just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Believe it or not when you heat up gear and insert a needle to vent it will allow bacteria to enter your gear ...now Im not sayin it will happen Im simply sayin it allows a pathway .....and why vent anything if dont have too? Toss on coffee maker hot plate or just sit in cup of hot ass water and you will be fine ....but I dont recomment puttin in microwave ....just my .02
    Hot Water is what I have always done.
    I started doing that after I made some Test Acetate, that was a High Concentration.
    And it kept Crashing every time it Cooled Off.

I've only used a Vent Needle when Filling already Sealed Vials..................... JP
    P.S.
    I mention the Vent Needle, cause Guys will do the Craziest Shit.
    I'm on quite a few Public and Private Forums, and the List of Stupid Shit people do, is Mind Numbing.

Simply place any crashed vial of gear on a automatic coffee maker hot plate and let it heat up ...no worries it wont blow up and for god sake dont do the needle in the stopper for ventilation while it heats lol ...done this a million times works like a charm
    This works great.! Also try a blow dryer.(hair dryer)

mace15 for 15% off StraightUpKratom.com

The thread is a few months old but I wanted to chime in here. A lot of people use boiling, bagging and boiling, microwaving etc. What usually causes gear to crash is the rapid heating and cooling of the compounds and the oil. If I can make a suggestion, instead of direct heat like boiling in water or using a microwave which has all sorts of potential for bad shit to happen, wet down a hand towel, roll it up and microwave the towel. Don't let it get dry or you have to start over. Then roll up your gear in the towel and let it sit until the gear comes to temp which should look slightly watered down because the oil is less viscous. This ensures that it doesn't get too hot. Do your draw then roll the bottles back up until they come back to room temperature. This will prevent the gear from crashing. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Rreign View Post
    The thread is a few months old but I wanted to chime in here. A lot of people use boiling, bagging and boiling, microwaving etc. What usually causes gear to crash is the rapid heating and cooling of the compounds and the oil. If I can make a suggestion, instead of direct heat like boiling in water or using a microwave which has all sorts of potential for bad shit to happen, wet down a hand towel, roll it up and microwave the towel. Don't let it get dry or you have to start over. Then roll up your gear in the towel and let it sit until the gear comes to temp which should look slightly watered down because the oil is less viscous. This ensures that it doesn't get too hot. Do your draw then roll the bottles back up until they come back to room temperature. This will prevent the gear from crashing. Hope this helps.
    Or you can just place the vial in your keister

Lol

☇FLASH LAB REP☇

Well that's one way to do it lmao